Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Oky doky so let me know if I've left anything out in preparation for tonight??
Extra pain killers (the good stuff)
Some Xanax
Gaviscon
27 Benson and Hedges
Cans of coke (can't drink cause of antibiotics)
Headphones for laptop so my family doesn't hear the bat shit crazy ppl on Zoom.

Yep think I'm covered 🤔🤔🤔
ETA Buscopan incase i get a dose of the shits watching this Mark idiot 😅😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Are her parents there too? Are those Antigen tests for the flight home? I thought they were for the basketball game.
Basketball game was last night (they lost in case your interested 🤣) amd seats were so high up she may as well be watching from Tullamore

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Poppy2704

Chatty Member
Oh deary me..i got blocked on fb for giving one of the sheep a heads up .she commented that the pjs were lovely but out of her price range. .so i told her she could get more less the exact same ones on boohoo for €24.99🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

GalwayGal0804

Chatty Member
I messaged her today and asked was all donations from the sweatshirts going to Pieta House? she replied back with "Of course!, Why would you even ask that?"

Hi, I am new here BTW

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Ok I was out last night so missed it all, thanks so much to the ladies who sucked it up for our benefit.
I’m not sure whether to call it inappropriate or cringey.
From the pics/vids it looked like a cringe fest, a lad singing and them swaying on the bed. She didn’t look happy in one pic I saw? Did she realise it was a shit show.

The first thing PH would advise anyone who rang for help who was also drinking would be to refrain from alcohol, it is a well documented depressant and will cause someone’s depression and anxiety. And while they’re glad of the €, I’m sure they’d prefer a diff format.
Disgusted at mark sexually harassing someone who is stuck there on minimum wage and can’t tell him to F off. Can you imagine the uproar if a man did that to a young female waitress? #Me too would be trending.
So, she launched and heavily promoted her new products, sold plenty in the lead up, her sheeple donated thousands… her bank balance is up but the sheeples bank balance is down.
isn’t there something immoral about getting people drunk then extracting money? It sounds like it should be illegal.
One last thing- despite the professional hair and make up, why did she look so bad? She’s not a bad looking woman but I think if you’ve got an ugly soul, it shows through.
I’d love to know why not one of the huns, in part the Offaly ones didn’t share or promote. She used KC for one show but I’d say he hates her since she threw him on the scrap heap… Is mark going there too?
Not one friend appeared or promoted her. She only has paid minions who are paid to pretend to be her friend to have mad craic for.
For someone who claims to find Xmas hard, she sure finds it easy to milk her sheeple for Xmas money.
Also why the production crew? In fairness a person good with w phone or a tripod could have done as good a job…
Wonder what she thinks today? I’d say she’s raging cos she hated it, knew it was a flop and despite having a neck as tough as a jockeys you know what, somewhere deep down she knew it was tacky and tasteless to use suicide to sell her own products… v crass really.
Or am I giving her too much credit? Is she capable of shame?

• Heart

Moohoomoo

Chatty Member
Oh here we go!!! No hello to the queen, how dare they not start with apologising for bothering me?!! Jesus Christ this one is unreal-typical narcissistic bully making herself into the victim as per usual!! No Fleeceya you are being very underhanded re the money as many have pointed out here, Christmas charity donation will be Easter at this rate!!
Oh Fuck off Lisa im sure anyone who sends you a real message doesnt add all that. Its there when you send it to yourself. And rightly so it should be questioned it went from an update every day to completely ignoring it.

And She had a good year so She wanted to give back. in what world is She giving anything back ..

from what i can make out :

money raised through i donate = Sheep's money

Hotel for Live = Free

Zoom that she said she pay for=Zoom donation

Decorations = not sure but she tagged company so hefty discount if not donated for charity

Jumpers = if its just profits sheeps money.. if its all proceeds then ok she's giving what 5-10 euro per jumper to charity...

when i have a good year i dont beg and then brag about the nice thing i did. I give whatever i can to the charities directly.

Lisas donation is everyone elses money.. but lisa will get a jell of a lot of vat back for the donation

Everything she does there is only one winner .. HER

• Heart

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I’m confused. I thought the Mammy martyr would never leave the house on a Friday night again after the tears of not being there for her son home from college.
So she feels guilty doing a ‘charity’ event but not to meet 3/4 friends. Or maybe the waterworks were turned on for sympathy/to distract from the shit show the previous night

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Fgiw

Chatty Member
She is so crass-u dont need to post that your brother owns a travel company, or his massive house, or his bar etc…enjoy ur holiday and put ur phone down and quit blowing about what you dont have….it’s embarrassing

• Angry
Reactions: 18

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
A lady asked was she not posting anymore on insta, her reply was oh yes everyday. Another lady jumped in 👋👋 & left this message, she got no reply... high 5 to the lady
1094A0BD-7FFE-4E69-BF56-1BE9473BDF7B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17

SunnyKat

VIP Member
She is flat out reading here, mention of son and not posting pics of him -picture up, mention of not wearing all the tat she has been flogging- tells us she’s wearing her sister in laws jacket and boots. Either that or she’s psychic!! Between reading here and taking brag pics of the brothers house she is really having a blast in Boston. Put the bloody phone down and enjoy your break with family but no she can’t do that.
Who goes to a place that is known to be cold and snowy without a proper coat and boots for the weather? How many puffy jackets has she flogged? Didn't she post the night before she left that she had to repack because her brother told her it's cold and snowy?? Did she only bring evening wear because she expected them to take her to 5 star restaurants every night? Is that way she's insulted their food 3 times?? No wonder she hasn't sat with them at a Christmas dinner in 16 years! I'm one of 4 kids and my husband is one of 5, not 1 of our siblings or in laws have come to stay with us and just sat around waiting to be served like royalty! She is just vile.

What is she shook about that her sheeple thought she bought the YSL? She shows off all her designer handbags all the time... is she shook that they have some brain cells left and have noticed her designer taste? I hope her flight gets cancelled and that she drops her phone in the hot tub so she can't come back online for a long time. Her only content these days is bragging what her brother has :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sick

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
You could also probably share the link with as many people as you wanted too 🤣
Well I could forward the email onto some friends but I'd be keeping schtum about posting here!!! Ah girls I'm all excited now sure ye know I'm pure mad don't ye?? 😁😁😁

• Haha

Bear Hunt

100% dad paid for the four tests. Not a hope of her paying, how did it come as such a surprise to her, surely she would have known before traveling that she would have to do these before the return flight. One of the sheep be setting up a GoFundMe page for her!! Be full on flat to the mat flogging when she comes back, these new jackets won’t pay for themselves.
I'm unfollowing her as my '22 resolution. The amount of bragging on this trip 😒 I just can't abide people like that and the icing on the cake after showing off all her luxury purchases, the 'Instagramable' house, the flash car; she cribs about the cost of the antigen test!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

ja81y

VIP Member
My boss asked me this morning out of the blue- do you know of a Lisa lust list? Note he’s not on any social media. I said yes I do why? He went on to say his wife is obsessed with her-consumed by her every morning and he feels like there’s a 3rd person in their relationship and also the wife buys everything Fleeceya shows!! He then said christ that Lisa one will be the breaking of some marriages yet! Didn’t get into my hate for Fleeceya with him but hard to have sympathy for people that are stupid enough to buy into her crap! He said it’s like his wife is in a cult!!

• Wow
  • Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Who writes this, like really......
I don’t get it - her pockets are lined by the people who buy from her links, her products etc, yet these people feel they need to apologise for contacting her & bow down to the self professed queen of Offaly; it’s so weird!! If I ask Boots if/when a product will be in stock I don’t need to apologise to them…. It’s so bonkers!

• Haha