Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only story I saw about her hair was getting her roots done? I think the hair reference is who she had dinner with last weekend? I could be wrong

Reactions: 1
She is probably on the beg again today but the next thing she will do is try get Darragh runners courtesy of Brian Ormond or something as she is well beyond his target audience. I hope Suzanne Jackson doesn't gift her any boots. Couldn't even remember Terri McEvoy's name.

Reactions: 2
Oh good god, hats and scarves on the way and Lisa and co home??!! Wtf does she think she’s mrs hinch??!! Her launches are all over the place-perfume, shower gels, sweatshirts, nightwear and now the above?!!! Anyone launching something doesn’t show it at development stage or samples-so unprofessional and shows how green she is! The greed shines through as she can’t contain herself

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sell, sell, ad, colab, random inspirational quote, sell, sell, all day long🙄

Reactions: 6
Sell, sell, ad, colab, random inspirational quote, sell, sell, all day long🙄
Did you see her reply when someone asked about putting codes in but she said between herself and blank canvas and up they decided not to use codes in case people got confused or forgot to add it!!! Like she has no codes cos its not exclusive to her yet shes tryin to make out the offers are for her followers only..she showed a box from blank canvas and said now i dont know many she has for me...in fairness i thought the box was a great bargain and perfect my daughter and when i went to BC there was the box at €50 for anyone to buy..altho i would have paid full price rather than use any code from her

Reactions: 6
Just watching some of the story where the hard working minions lads and lassies are packing her 'products' some of the labels are wrinkled looking on the packaging ! For the self proclaimed "perfectionist" I'm surprised she's ok with it.

To all of those working in warehouses like this, thank you !

Reactions: 3
Try Charlene for discount on Blank Canvas.

Fleecya Lisa is so full of tit about her discounts.

Did anyone notice post where she thanked someone for her support for buying the overpriced pjs for a woman receiving end offer care. She is such a narcissistic wench.

Nobody is looking for nice hats and scarves as market is already flooded with them. She hasn't come up with anything to sell that cant be bought elsewhere for less and is better quality.

Regarding Shane in One Stop. His staff wouldn't be under such pressure if Lisa had ordered in her tat from China earlier instead of leaving it til last minute. You selfish cow keeping people away from their family Sunday before Christmas so you can keep your overheads to an absolute minimum. Don't know how you sleep at night you fraudster. I'd say Chris is delighted to be heading home without you for Christmas to spend more time with his son. Hope their is a snowstorm in MA when you are there and you get stranded with no internet access so you don't get to peddle your wares for a few weeks.

Try Charlene for discount on Blank Canvas.

Fleecya Lisa is so full of tit about her discounts.

Did anyone notice post where she thanked someone for her support for buying the overpriced pjs for a woman receiving end offer care. She is such a narcissistic wench.

Nobody is looking for nice hats and scarves as market is already flooded with them. She hasn't come up with anything to sell that cant be bought elsewhere for less and is better quality.

Regarding Shane in One Stop. His staff wouldn't be under such pressure if Lisa had ordered in her tat from China earlier instead of leaving it til last minute. You selfish cow keeping people away from their family Sunday before Christmas so you can keep your overheads to an absolute minimum. Don't know how you sleep at night you fraudster. I'd say Chris is delighted to be heading home without you for Christmas to spend more time with his son. Hope their is a snowstorm in MA when you are there and you get stranded with no internet access so you don't get to peddle your wares for a few weeks.
Can we post links from here to her page if she gets stranded :) I sent message to Pieta House asking them why they are not acknowledging any fundraiser from 'that one'. Message sent last week, still waiting on response. I asked them if they were OK being associated with a drink fuelled zoom but steered away from the harassment question as I hadn't witnessed it myself and didn't walk a walk up the HC Steps lol. I'll let you know if they get back to me.

• Haha
Laughable she’s saying there’s no code for the free makeup bag with UP and Blank Canvas as her and Una both agreed it would be too messy with codes! Trying to save face as it’s not exclusive to her like she claimed

Reactions: 8
She went quiet after she raised the money for Oeter McVerry last year too. She just uses these fundraisers as a vehicle for promotion of her tat. The hard sell these last few weeks is unreal. I just don’t know how people fall for it anymore.

Reactions: 5
She went quiet after she raised the money for Oeter McVerry last year too. She just uses these fundraisers as a vehicle for promotion of her tat. The hard sell these last few weeks is unreal. I just don’t know how people fall for it anymore.
Great to see you back @Roisin Dubh missed you on here.

The sheep will be in a frenzy!! Perfume just landed now too🙄
Fantastic! Get the credit cards out sheeple so herself has lots of your interest bearing money lining her pockets to spend on designer gear!

She’s turning off messages as she has soooo much to do and next story is flogging wallets🙄🙄😫😫🤬🤬 some pure bred dose!!

Please say it is true is she going offline until the 4th of January? No selling?

Please say it is true is she going offline until the 4th of January? No selling?
That would be my Christmas wish but I wouldn’t bank on it sadly,she can’t help herself,it’s a disease she has….

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.