Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is so funny that she’s walking around barely contain her laughter walking around? They’re working- great- but it’s not hilarious. The fakeness and lack of sincerity reeks out of every pore.

it’s good to see that the sheeple are being good sheep and spending money as directed then sending sycophantic messages. I’d hate to see them displease Fleesa and get slapped down by her- it would destroy their Christmas .

also, v unprofessional to show behind the scenes. You don’t see any of the serious businesses doing that

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s the postmen and women I feel sorry for, they don’t get anything extra for all this additional work at the sorting office and delivering, the only ones making money here are Fleeca, an post and one stop…. You know the way there are cut off dates for guaranteed delivery in Ireland, I wonder will she cool the jets from these days onwards?! She’s on a sales overdrive with about the last 3 weeks!

Reactions: 3
One Stop Fulfilment it wasn't a surprise visit and none of your staff had masks on. Have some regard for An Post staff who have to handle all those boxes after you. Do you have any covid control measures in place at all. Letting that dope on wandering around. I have never seen other people who use your service wandering around like that. Making out they are as busy as her. She does not know what being busy is.

Thanks for all your support which translates as cheers for falling for my sales talk and buying all my overpriced tat and paying for my lavish lifestyle and family hols for the lols to Massachusetts. I cant believe how dumb you are.

Cant believe how big I've become. What an a hole you are. There is nothing groundbreaking about anything you have ever done.

Has anyone received their star pyjamas from Pretty Little Things or Boohoo yet? Francis Brennan has nicely packaged sets in Dunnes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sinead O’Brien was wandering about up there yesterday getting stock for her pop up shop!

Also does she expect us to believe that UP cosmetics brought out that product in a single just because she asked them to 🙄🙄

• Haha
Never knew Chris had son.God love him having spend Christmas with her
She’s off to Boston Tuesday with her son Sarah h so sounds like Chris and Hudson spending it in tullamore-they’ll be glad to see the back of the horse head!

One market she didn’t tap into is selling antigen tests, bet she’s raging she didn’t get on that one!

If ye weren’t buying them I wouldn’t be…loaded. She almost said it🤣

• Haha
Did she leave her poor son alone again 😳

It’s ok, she just let me know he’s there too🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
She is such a cheap skate.

Must have selected the most expensive bracelet from Chlobo as her freebie regardless of the fact that it is vile looking like her.

Never spends a cent of the money she cons people out of. Will only go stay or eat out if it is a freebie.

Mother of God her hair...
I digress she's bringing out cases????

Anyone know anyone whom one a prize?
I'm still checking my spam folder just incase lol 😉🤣🤣🤣
What did she do her mane?

Prompted by this thread, I had a look at Francis Brennan's pyjamas on Dunnes Stores.
They are selling at €30.
Lisa's are ddouble that.
Francis is advertising his as polyester and Lisa's are advertised as softcare satin.
Has anyone bought either of these pyjamas?
I'm just curious with such a difference in price, what the percentage of polyester/satin is in either pyjamas?
Francis Brennan would be a household name, yet his pyjamas are half the cost of Lisa's.
Just wondering about the quality comparisons.
Anyone see either labels?

Prompted by this thread, I had a look at Francis Brennan's pyjamas on Dunnes Stores.
They are selling at €30.
Lisa's are ddouble that.
Francis is advertising his as polyester and Lisa's are advertised as softcare satin.
Has anyone bought either of these pyjamas?
I'm just curious with such a difference in price, what the percentage of polyester/satin is in either pyjamas?
Francis Brennan would be a household name, yet his pyjamas are half the cost of Lisa's.
Just wondering about the quality comparisons.
Anyone see either labels?
Edit to add..
Sorry, I found my answer. Lisa's say easycare satin but further down it says 100% polyester with satin finish.
Not a cat in hells chance I'd pay €60 plus postage, even though I actually like the look of the navy pyjamas.
Francis Brennan is clearly undercharging! 😆

Last edited:
No Lisa is just overcharging.. Francis Brennan has a lovely good quality range in Dunnes. Just shows that she is buying in those pjs for around 15% of what she charges.

The red sweatshirts she sold for 'charity'would have been a hard sell for her even.. she is making a profit on them even if she gives half the proceeds to charity but a big push on Christmas charity run meant she wouldn't be stuck with them.

No Lisa is just overcharging.. Francis Brennan has a lovely good quality range in Dunnes. Just shows that she is buying in those pjs for around 15% of what she charges.

The red sweatshirts she sold for 'charity'would have been a hard sell for her even.. she is making a profit on them even if she gives half the proceeds to charity but a big push on Christmas charity run meant she wouldn't be stuck with them.
I see the red jumpers are making an appearance for Valentine's day.

Reactions: 1
more lies... I didnt use 'her' link. It's also the large bag she 'fought' for
Yeah she clearly said "I bagged the big one as the free gift".. EVERYBODY is getting the big one Lisa not just your followers😡!! I checked on their website without going near her link just out of curiosity and the large one was added to mine too with free shipping over 50€. Absolutely no transparency with this one at all.. She's a right con artist sales person!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This is what a journalist needs to pick up and expose …. It’s crazy people can get away with lying to followers. Lying to followers is one thing-lying to extract money from their pocket ought to be regulated. It’s nuts what they get away with

Also has anyone a pic of the hair? For some reason those stories won’t come up for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.