Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at Lisa's page past few days it is now no more than a shopping channel, it's all selling. What annoys me is the lack of effort, when you look at how Gail demonstrated the face tools that Lisa had few days before, Gail did proper demo. Other influencer who do clothes show how to wear clothes in many different ways. Even if I didn't buy I would get an idea to wear something I have different. Lisa is midi dress and boots in winter and ££ trainers in summer, no creativity.
You are so right. All Fleesa does is sell, and she does it terribly. I can't stand GR either, but she is always professional and knows what to say about the product. I don't understand how Fleesas sheeple fall for her crap when she can't even bother to know anything about what she is selling. She has absolutely zero creativity.

What she is an export at is lying. There is zero chance that UP cosmetics gave her the cosmetics bag as a GWP just because she asked. This is a new product and they wouldn't just give her all their inventory and lose all that money. This was planned, they brought in inventory for this GWP. This is exactly the type of thing that is going to bring her down. She talks about trust with her sheeple, but lies to them every time she opens her mouth. She can try to hide her lies in stories that disappear, but screenshots can be taken. When her own words are exposed in the papers, she'll her ladyship of sitting at home alone with zero followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And she owns an insurance company her fall will be hard if there are shady dealings like pretending others donations are company donations. I’m not saying for one minute that she’s not declaring it properly but she’s not appearing to be fully transparent and she should be. But that’s totally my own opinion.

Reactions: 7
So did I. But I couldn't put the thought out of my head that it was a BF cos ya never flipping know!!!

(I will get my coat)
She looks like the type that would be happy to have a young boyfriend... but she tagged him and his name is also lynch... looks like son, and looks like her gay son based the the photos on his page. BF would have been so much more interesting :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg that bracelet looks ridiculous with her dowdy outfit today. It’s the type of jewellery you’d wear to da club🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You are so right. All Fleesa does is sell, and she does it terribly. I can't stand GR either, but she is always professional and knows what to say about the product. I don't understand how Fleesas sheeple fall for her crap when she can't even bother to know anything about what she is selling. She has absolutely zero creativity.

What she is an export at is lying. There is zero chance that UP cosmetics gave her the cosmetics bag as a GWP just because she asked. This is a new product and they wouldn't just give her all their inventory and lose all that money. This was planned, they brought in inventory for this GWP. This is exactly the type of thing that is going to bring her down. She talks about trust with her sheeple, but lies to them every time she opens her mouth. She can try to hide her lies in stories that disappear, but screenshots can be taken. When her own words are exposed in the papers, she'll her ladyship of sitting at home alone with zero followers.
What's GWP :(

Since the big deal of getting her tree up and that girl down to do all the lights and decor she hasn’t shown it since. This is so typical of her don’t know why am even surprised, it’s what she always does, big drama about something and then not a dicky bird about it ever again!!! Can apply this to almost everything she does, not just the tree but the raffle, the shops she promotes, even Beethoven!

Reactions: 6
Is she still going on holidays? Crusty Chris can cope on his own were cooking concerned. She’ll fill the fridge ( all be it free ) he can have all the windows sparkling ( Truwash Free ). #NofriendsLisa&hersadsadQVClife

Reactions: 2
Is she still going on holidays? Crusty Chris can cope on his own were cooking concerned. She’ll fill the fridge ( all be it free ) he can have all the windows sparkling ( Truwash Free ). #NofriendsLisa&hersadsadQVClife
Could be tricky with this new variant…although she is a virus herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So one of the sheep has 4 pairs of Lisas PJs. I don’t think my entire pj collection cost as much as even 2 pairs 🤭 who even are these madsers?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It's all about her cheap over priced pyjamas but no mention of her charity sweatshirts... no mention of Pieta House in over a week...

Reactions: 6
Am I right in this? Her red sweatshirts are arriving tonight but you have to order before midnight to guarantee delivery for Christmas or were they pre order!?

Reactions: 1
Am I right in this? Her red sweatshirts are arriving tonight but you have to order before midnight to guarantee delivery for Christmas or were they pre order!?
I believe she said she had a few left in size 8.... guess she's trying to sell those. They were preorder

Reactions: 1
She's some dose alright 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Id rather her stuck over there without all her QVC stock
The sheep need a break from the midi dresses. They dont realise it yet but if she stopped flogging them for a few weeks they might finally see the light ....

Reactions: 5
The sheep need a break from the midi dresses. They dont realise it yet but if she stopped flogging them for a few weeks they might finally see the light ....
Had she ever mentioned the amount raised for PH? Or shown a cheque ala PIPPA? Or has anyone asked her how much was actually raised for PH? It typical to announce an amount isn’t it? Or is it not over yet?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.