Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A leather case for cheap plastic sunglasses?

Is she working with Jenny Glow? They do perfumes, body washes, sunnies and handbags.... all of which Fleesa has now or has coming out next year. Jenny Glow quickly disappeared when she launched her perfumes.... Does anyone know who owns Jenny Glow? Any connection to Linda or anyone she knows?
I seem to remember a post on an old thread about there bein a connection between linda and who ever owns jenny glow...fleeca was all about jenny glow at one time.. gushing over the plastic sunnies and then slipping on her prada ones to actuali go anywhere...but then fleeca must have seen how jenny was raking it in with knock off perfumes too so apparently there was some kind of bad blood there when jenny glow was suddenly gone from fleecas website

Reactions: 5
A leather case for cheap plastic sunglasses?

Is she working with Jenny Glow? They do perfumes, body washes, sunnies and handbags.... all of which Fleesa has now or has coming out next year. Jenny Glow quickly disappeared when she launched her perfumes.... Does anyone know who owns Jenny Glow? Any connection to Linda or anyone she knows?
Of course always a connection….bellamianta tan aka 💩

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
But isn't that a different Linda, not the Linda who helps her with PR etc?
Yes Linda Stinson owns bellamianta,other Linda works with her alongside Chelsea who spends her day making up false DMs!!

Joan like something from dynasty

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But isn't that a different Linda, not the Linda who helps her with PR etc?
She still has a long standing relationship with Linda from the crap tan. Wouldn't shock me if she has a side business relationship with her

Reactions: 2
I was never really a born fan, but now that I’ve seen their rep, I will NEVER buy from them….. do not want to look like a past my sell date wanna be circa 1990 Beverly Hills housewife

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looking at Lisa's page past few days it is now no more than a shopping channel, it's all selling. What annoys me is the lack of effort, when you look at how Gail demonstrated the face tools that Lisa had few days before, Gail did proper demo. Other influencer who do clothes show how to wear clothes in many different ways. Even if I didn't buy I would get an idea to wear something I have different. Lisa is midi dress and boots in winter and ££ trainers in summer, no creativity.

Reactions: 13
Her “ladyship”, christ as if her horse head wasn’t big enough 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.