Lisa’s Lust List #11 Four stories killing me but will keep going for the sheepies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #11 on the Queen of the Midlands. Went rogue on the title here but if I hear Four Stories once more!!!
Previous Thread here

Thanks for creating the new thread! The four stories thing wrecks my head!

Speaking of "queen of the midlands" spotlight is defending their queen. A few honest comments were made on their IG page and they have deleted them. Funny how Lisa and the garbage brands she works for delete or block honesty

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Thanks for creating the new thread! The four stories thing wrecks my head!

Speaking of "queen of the midlands" spotlight is defending their queen. A few honest comments were made on their IG page and they have deleted them. Funny how Lisa and the garbage brands she works for delete or block honesty
Spotlight lost my respect a long time ago,every blogger flogging it and always discounted-a brand that sells its soul, it’s well matched with herself!! I bet she was onto them straight away when she saw the comments and yet again another brand bows to her🤦‍♀️ She’s on live now promoting 💩,it’s actually 💩-look of it and feel of it

Why are these brands defending her when she's an out and out liar
Would turn u off the brand completely wouldn’t it!

Reactions: 9
Why did Lisa do a live for a boots promotion? Hmmmm :unsure: could it be because Lisa is hiding her involvement with Bellamicrap tan? Her business partner Linda owns it.... conflict of interest here? The daily mail might want to write about this....

Linda Stinson owns bellamianta the other Linda Blanchfield is her buisness partner

Reactions: 1
Linda Stinson owns bellamianta the other Linda Blanchfield is her buisness partner
I had no idea there were 2 Lindas! I thought LLL tagged Stinson when talking about business. I still think she has something going on with Stinson.... Lisa doesn't do anything for free. Doesn't make sense to me that she would promote an exclusive boots deal.

Reactions: 4
She been brand ambassador for bellamianta for years..that ugly pic in the white dress she uses as a cover pic was originally taken for a photo shoot for the tan along with denise van outen and some others around 4 yrs ago

Reactions: 1
Sneak peek at October‘s newsletter….. same old same old 😬 nothing new or exciting!
3/4 sleeves, midi length, pockets 🥱🥱😴😴🙄

Reactions: 3
She been brand ambassador for bellamianta for years..that ugly pic in the white dress she uses as a cover pic was originally taken for a photo shoot for the tan along with denise van outen and some others around 4 yrs ago
Yes Lisa has been working with crappy tan for years and is still using the free outdated photo of theirs. But when has Lisa done anything that doesn't financially benefit her? When does she ever share deals for any of the other brands she works with that don't involve a swipe up? She gets paid for people just swiping up... you don't even have to buy anything. She just linked the bundle to her own site, not boots or Bellamiacraptan. She's a known liar, she's rude to the brands she works with and her followers, she made more in lockdown than the previous year... after saying she couldn't bring herself to sell when people were loosing jobs. She's super shady and seeing her share a deal for a brand she has a long relationship makes me 100% believe she's more involved with them than she's saying.

Reactions: 8
Aimee Connolly selling out to her shows goody bags🙄🙄another brand to boycott!!

Reactions: 3
Isn’t it very convenient that the first ‘message ‘ she received from a follower both said thank you, told her how great she was and also misspelled ‘your ‘ like she does.
And the second , spelled Devine like she does.
Her followers are so loyal that they make the same spelling mistakes she does…
When will the sheeple wake up and realise who really sends these messages ?

Attachments

• Haha
She still hasn’t learned to pronounce Ylang Ylang so just completely ignored the fragrance name on the diffuser in her stories tonight. Should get Brooke and Shoals only to send her candles with easy names.
Also if she has the posters done for her show but hasn’t signed the contract with the hotel yet is that not putting the cart before the horse? No pun intended!

• Haha
She still hasn’t learned to pronounce Ylang Ylang so just completely ignored the fragrance name on the diffuser in her stories tonight. Should get Brooke and Shoals only to send her candles with easy names.
Also if she has the posters done for her show but hasn’t signed the contract with the hotel yet is that not putting the cart before the horse? No pun intended!
I'm amazed she knows how to pronounce her own name. What level school did she finish?

Don't you worry. Dear Linda is a star and is just SQUEEZING the best possible deal from the hotel :rolleyes: I'm sure every freebee possible has been taken from the hotel and all the T's are crossed and i's dotted... she's just trying to build anticipation. I wish the she would stand in front of the cart so it would run her over

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She never gets passive aggressive with those messages she sends herself does she.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn’t it very convenient that the first ‘message ‘ she received from a follower both said thank you, told her how great she was and also misspelled ‘your ‘ like she does.
And the second , spelled Devine like she does.
Her followers are so loyal that they make the same spelling mistakes she does…
When will the sheeple wake up and realise who really sends these messages ?
Is that Chris from Scotland looking to purchase the tan?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would absolutely love if no-one booked that bloody hotel for 3rd December. Cheek of her, hotel won't book rooms until tickets are on sale. But with she sheeple it's guaranteed booking....

Reactions: 2
God don't think I will ever stay in Knightsbrook again. How pathetic of them if they won't accommodate guests until she sells tickets to her sheeple. On the other hand imagine if you had booked a nice weekend away only to realise wagon was there flogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.