Lisa’s Lust List #11 Four stories killing me but will keep going for the sheepies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would absolutely love if no-one booked that bloody hotel for 3rd December. Cheek of her, hotel won't book rooms until tickets are on sale. But with she sheeple it's guaranteed booking....
What if you are just a weekend guest and have no interest in going to her "event" ? Are they turning away guests ?

Reactions: 6
1633011168697.png

Disgusting, dispicable, how many other words. Don't tell me they are fully booked. What connection does she have their then.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 788043
Disgusting, dispicable, how many other words. Don't tell me they are fully booked. What connection does she have their then.
Hotels do block rooms for large events. She's done her shows there before, maybe they've always sold out and they feel confident to hold all rooms available for this event. Or maybe Miss Lisa is afraid we would really have TL gathering there the same night 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hotels do block rooms for large events. She's done her shows there before, maybe they've always sold out and they feel confident to hold all rooms available for this event. Or maybe Miss Lisa is afraid we would really have TL gathering there the same night 😅
In fairness to the hotel, they do block book rooms.

How would she know if a Tattler got hold of tickets ???? 🤔🤔🤔😉

View attachment 788043
Maybe ninas boutique in trim owns it?!!

Her stories would give you a migraine, it’s sell sell sell, money money money-greed is a horrible disgusting trait. Begging for fudge for the scots man now 🙄 such neck

Maybe ninas boutique in trim owns it?!!

Her stories would give you a migraine, it’s sell sell sell, money money money-greed is a horrible disgusting trait. Begging for fudge for the scots man now 🙄 such neck
She's just a little Miss Greedy Guts

Someone better warn the Eye and Ear Hospital they’re going to be very busy when the sheepies get what Lisa called the eye soap in her stories a few times but which in actual fact is a brush cleaning soap. Seeing as they hang on to her every word there could be trouble ahead!!
The way she is going on about all the products going into the goodie bags and the spot prizes you’d think she was paying for them herself. More fool to the brands who fall for it cos will be a cursory mention of them but it’s all about Lisa.

• Haha
You have to wonder how Born ever managed to have shops and sell dresses before HRH came on board...shes so rude with her 'advice'..she was the same last year when she was doin all the lives with oonagh from meaghers,and oonagh wouldnt be able to link up quick enough on camera and lisa would be like ' oh i dont know how she can be a pharmacist when she cant even get online'..oonagh is a multi millionaire, id say she managed well enough!

• Sick
Chris is sorted for free whiskey 🙄she’s like a maniac this morning and of course absolutely slating born and Joan-seriously theses brands are like a doormat to her-she bullies them something else but have no sympathy as they take it as money means more than self respect clearly! For someone who came on national radio to talk about being bullied and the be kind message-practice what you preach!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.