Lisa’s Lust List #10 Selling her soul, shorts up her hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the Irish Mail, I googled it but you have to subscribe
Thank you!! I googled her name and the title of the article but it did not come up. I think this journalist might like some more information on our pal Lisa ;)

Spotlight responded to me that the birthday gift is not exclusive to Lisa, she just has a 30% off code. Then when I pushed the question of why she is saying it is exclusive to her, they gave me a bullshit line that it was supposed to be exclusive but that changed and Lisa made a mistake. When I asked if they were going to correct that mistake, they stopped responding

• Angry
Reactions: 12
There are a couple of comments on Spotlights last IG post about Lisa claiming the birthday bundle is exclusive to her. People are noticing...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is Niamh Walsh the one that does all the controversial stuff? I'd say she'd only love to bring some of them down.
I would love to see her doing it too. Wipe the smug smile off that cows face. Stick it up on her FB page for the sheep!! 🤭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.