Lisa’s Lust List #11 Four stories killing me but will keep going for the sheepies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sheeple are getting briefs in the goodie bags? I'd be so excited to get a pair of briefs... especially if they are the wrong size :rolleyes:

Her newsletter is a disaster as per usual "like, like, lol, like, lol" and so many grammatical errors. It looks like a 12 year old wrote it. Maybe if she wasn't such a selfish bleep and wrote it earlier her team could actually proof read it.

Reactions: 3
Why is she using words like ‘duped’ about a business she works with . There are other ways of saying it, she’s implying they’re trying to rip customers off.
If anyone did that to her, she’d have them in the high court

Reactions: 6
Why is she using words like ‘duped’ about a business she works with . There are other ways of saying it, she’s implying they’re trying to rip customers off.
If anyone did that to her, she’d have them in the high court
Because she is a c@*t!!! Seeing your post I went back and listened to her stories... I mainly skip through her ramblings.... I could not believe she would say that! Jaysus she couldn't just say it was a mistake and Born is fixing it?? Born is her toilet.

She'd send them to the guillotine if anyone said anything like that about her

Reactions: 6
Wonder will cling-on try the Irish whiskey 🤔 isn’t his favorite Scottish but sure isn’t it free so no doubt he will.

Reactions: 1
What I make of this dirty delete is that Born did actually ‘dupe’ people into thinking it was lined!! Born are doing themselves no favours.. & still ‘lining’narcissist Lisa’s bank account! Shame on both of them.. needs reporting
There is definitely something wrong with Born working with Lisa after she has trashed them multiple times. I work in ecommerce and mistakes in the copy happen. I'm in no way defending Born, there is something shady with them working with Lisa. I don't believe for a second that Lisa found the mistake. She sent out a newsletter FULL of mistakes. Born has sold their soul for what Lisa makes them. I have never seen any other hun treat the brands they work with like Lisa does hers. Narcissist is right! I hope there are more honest stories in the daily mail to knock her down off that mountain she thinks she's on top of!

Reactions: 9
I have little sympathy for the companies, they take the beating because like it or not she sells their tit out.
And it is easy for her, at the end of day she has a good figure, most things will look good on her.
I'm getting a feeling the bubble will burst.
look at Tigs, she can't hide her true self and her sales tanking

Reactions: 5
There is definitely something wrong with Born working with Lisa after she has trashed them multiple times. I work in ecommerce and mistakes in the copy happen. I'm in no way defending Born, there is something shady with them working with Lisa. I don't believe for a second that Lisa found the mistake. She sent out a newsletter FULL of mistakes. Born has sold their soul for what Lisa makes them. I have never seen any other hun treat the brands they work with like Lisa does hers. Narcissist is right! I hope there are more honest stories in the daily mail to knock her down off that mountain she thinks she's on top of!
We should all email that lady journalist and see if she would do an article or investigate these greedy cunts. Especially Lisa. duck her and her HC threats. She is a bully and the nastiest bleep ever born. Making 400k this year of her sheep! Think about it. 400k off people who are struggling now more than ever to feed their families but are drawn in to this absolute disgusting dose of a woman. There are no words for how greed oozes out of her pores.

We should all email that lady journalist and see if she would do an article or investigate these greedy cunts. Especially Lisa. duck her and her HC threats. She is a bully and the nastiest bleep ever born. Making 400k this year of her sheep! Think about it. 400k off people who are struggling now more than ever to feed their families but are drawn in to this absolute disgusting dose of a woman. There are no words for how greed oozes out of her pores.
I already emailed her. Would be great if we all did! I do not feel at all sorry for her sheeple. If any of them are struggling financially and are still shopping it is their own problem. If someone is feeling low and looks at Lisa and thinks they would be happier if they had the same things, that does make me sad, no one should feel that way. At some point they have to deal with things in a healthy way. Not all of her followers are in a bad financial state. Ireland is not some 3rd world country. They could all open their eyes and see she doesn't wear any of the things she shows them and she spends their money on designer items. The greed does ooze out of her and if they're blind to it they need to give their head a good shake

Reactions: 8
Lisa is an absolute hard nosed A class witch and the crew in Born are as tough as a jockey's arse. They are well met. Don't care as long as the euros are rolling in.

Reactions: 5
€95 spare anyone in the mouth of Christmas, to watch this wagon on stage... #idrathereatmyownshit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Money must be scare in Offaly! Kieran C doing a show before Christmas too now🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was trying to find her page there now and didn’t come up in my search!! Had to go find someone who follows her which wasn’t too many 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I was trying to find her page there now and didn’t come up in my search!! Had to go find someone who follows her which wasn’t too many 😂😂
She's been shadowbanned :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: wonder what she did to get that lol

This typically occurs when a user has violated Instagram's community guidelines — or the content is otherwise deemed inappropriate. If you're shadowbanned, your content won't appear on anyone's feed, Explore, or hashtag pages unless they already follow you.

I hope it was for recommending drugs/supplements. There’s too many pushing them on Instagram does my head in.

well lots of things she does does my head in I generally don’t even look at her stories unless there’s an interestingtidbit shared here.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.