Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TikToc

VIP Member
Do you know what, they should all go away and watch Vicky Phelan's update today. Absolutely heartbreaking and I've never seen such a dignified Lady. These Fucking huns have no idea and are an absolute disgrace with their carry on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Account Shadow banned, Instagram and Facebook down and tickets for her show going on sale in 40 minutes, what a time to be alive!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

caramelsq

VIP Member
Thread title:
“Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to , coz Fleesa is a tw*t

• Haha
Reactions: 25

boarddotie

VIP Member
But you have to click a link to her website too to make sire its her exclusive variant
"I've secured ye COVID-25 girls. You heard it here. Everyone else can get the 19 but I wangled the 25 for my followers. Don't say I don't work hard for ye."

"Sorry to bother you Lisa but do you have the COVID-25 in the medium? Just that I'm here in hospital and all the nurses are talking about the 25 version. They look scared but I think they are actually excited."

• Haha
Reactions: 24

My dog max

VIP Member
Had a very quick look back at the live last night & a few things near the end of it….

She was on about the Meaghers box & asked if there would be a mars bar in it as “Dad loves a mars bar on a Friday” 🙄

Also she asked could she say about the Black Friday deal and Oonagh said no & then Leeesaaaa spout’s…..
”but I’m the only one in the country that has it, isn’t that right… because I’m the Queen Oonagh, isn’t that right…” all in that stupid voice she puts on 🤮

Give me strength 🤬🤬🤬🤬…. She is a clown of the highest order!

Quick look at her pj’s…..

Flamingo €59.95 each
Size 14 - 365 left
Size 16 - 703 left
Size 18 - 537 left
Size 20 - 161 left
Size 22 - 161 left
total €115,523.65

Fern €59.95 each
Size 14. - 314 left
Size 16 - 158 left
Size 18 - 158 left
Size 20 - 149 left
Size 22 - 149 left
total €55,633.60

ladies perfume 987 left down from 1038
Mens 324 left down from 327
Perfumes are €49.95 each
Total €65,484.45

Jesus Christ I have little to be doing 🤪🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Iris2020

VIP Member
I am standing behind a Lisa sheep in a queue.I repeat I have found a sheep, first time seeing one in the flesh. Floral midi dress, denim jacket, white runners, cross body bag, I'd almost swear she is in the 10 for reference also..only for the hair colour I wud have mistaken her for Lisa herself from behind. I can't tell if she is wearing the perfume damn mask covering my nose I'm waiting to see if anyone tells her she smells devine....she must have forgotten her sunglasses tho...

• Haha

SunnyKat

VIP Member
No husband... no man... would ask "where's the Lisa stuff" instead of asking "where's the TruWash" or "the spray cleaner" (if he can't remember the brand name). None. Zero husbands would say that. Zero husbands give a shit about Lisa or know who the hell she is... if any wife is talking that much about Lisa that a husband is that aware of her, he should have her mental health evaluated. It is not Lisa's product. She has gotten so full of herself that she thinks people will believe that. She can't stop shitting on the brands that pay her... calling the brand "Lisa Stuff" She's unbelievable and unbearable!! :mad: :sick:

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Ok, show of hands. Who believes that
A) a group of hi vis lads looked at that lady closely enough to work out what Pajamas she wore under her coat
B) recognised them as lisas
C) cared enough to say ‘hope you have the pink ones’
There are at least 4/5 things that just didn’t happen in that story.
So do we think the sheeple made it up to lick up to her or did she send herself it? Maybe subliminally make people think you need the pink if you have the other ones .
Don’t buy it for one second!!!

They always say women dress for other women…..
I asked my father the other day what he though of my make up as an experiment. I hadn’t a scrap of make up on. He told me it was lovely!! This is men- they don’t see things until you tell them to look, and even then they’re just saying ‘lovely’ cos they think that’s what they should say 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Sunday Roast

VIP Member
A day in the life of Lisa; up in the morning, has a drink(Meagher’s Pharmacy) puts on gym gear (iSpy), goes to gym, showers (alter Argo) puts on work clothes(Born) and sunglasses(Mullingar Opticians), might discuss Makeup(Up, bit of Gosh), at work flog’s some jewellery(Chlobo, Desert Diamonds) comes home at lunch, does one if not two different try on’s, remainder of the day send txts to herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

TikToc

VIP Member
Some of the huns wouldn't know dignity if it bit them on the ass.
Oh I know you're right. I just listened to it this evening and I thought, Jesus Christ if they had to go through 1% of what she is, they couldn't cope. After speaking about hoping to reach Christmas and going for pizza with her kids the other night, she said she was absolutely mortified that the staff there paid for her pizza and then she had no cash for a tip, but she'll go back with tip during the week. I just bawled my eyes out. Then to listen to the other grabbing bitches that have no thought for anyone but themselves, it just really hit me how superficial they all are.

• Heart

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
Thread
Lisa Lisa you’re full of crap, best advice is to shut your trap

Chris said this, Chris said that, he’s far from special you stupid bat 🦇

• Haha

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
Absolutely no need for her to share that message, as I said in a previous post I think that person was only joking in a nice way as they put an x at the end of it. The only reason LLL is doing this fund raising is to promote herself, there's always an agenda with her. Absolutely none of it is coming out of her own pocket, I noticed that shes not contributing anything of her own so far.. She could easily afford to give away one of her pyjamas and perfume in the raffle. I watched Vicky Phelan last night on the Late Late Show and I thought what an wonderful incredible brave woman who's about to leave this world after her heartbreaking battle with cancer , and then you have this gowl who's main goal in life seems to be peddling tat to line her pockets and hasn't a humble bone in her body. LLL is a narcissistic & greedy person and is only interested in living an extremely materialistic life. I would be mortified to come on camera and carry on like her. My boss went to one of her shows pre covid and said never again, she said it was a money making racket.Any of my friends who used to follow her stopped following her as they couldn't be listening to that dose(their words).

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Quackers

VIP Member
Sorry Beethoven was looking down on her,,,,, whomever wrote that needs a head wobble.

• Haha
  • Wow

boarddotie

VIP Member
I've been racking my brains thinking where I saw her logo before.
Its on my period tracker app.
Oh mother of Devine. Don't mention such an embarrassing topic of what goes on in lady parts.
(Next up LLL brings out her own brand of panty liners. Lisa's Lust Liners.)

• Haha
  • Heart

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Got a present of the pjs. Can’t believe it 🤭They are very see through. They are oversized not just roomy. They are 100% polyester and made in China.
ED5271B1-712B-4546-93B2-01A99FF3D25D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18