Lisa’s Lust List #10 Selling her soul, shorts up her hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she bought those clothes why are tags on? Why would you spend a lot on a white shirt to wear on holidays. Does she not use sunscreen and sweat like others? Destroyed. Waste of money. Her act looking for attention and talking g about Crusty's approval is so ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
well done RD and LL for gifting you such a great title today with the daisy dukes.

Reactions: 3
If she bought those clothes why are tags on? Why would you spend a lot on a white shirt to wear on holidays. Does she not use sunscreen and sweat like others? Destroyed. Waste of money. Her act looking for attention and talking g about Crusty's approval is so ridiculous.
She prob has her shirts dry cleaned. Prob sends out her laundry too. Can’t see her slaving over a washing machine like the rest of us🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Stuffing their faces at the Stables , free again ?? judging by the tagging and by looks of it has she bagged some free clothing ?? These huns preying on small business , that LR from Cork with her free hair again. KC happy wife off for hers will that be free in Tullamore again?? IG would make you🤮 lately. The greedy huns are like vultures . They boil my pee

Great thread title by the way , love the shorts up the hole. That is actually a fashionable look these days , they push the leggings, shorts right up the crack bit . How uncomfortable that must be and not very hygienic , surely it would cause itching ? Now let’s be honest there is nothing worse than an itchy butt . As for tight denim shorts I would highly recommend she packs the Canasten otherwise she may be twitching a lot with the itch witchy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Stuffing their faces at the Stables , free again ?? judging by the tagging and by looks of it has she bagged some free clothing ?? These huns preying on small business , that LR from Cork with her free hair again. KC happy wife off for hers will that be free in Tullamore again?? IG would make you🤮 lately. The greedy huns are like vultures . They boil my pee

Great thread title by the way , love the shorts up the hole. That is actually a fashionable look these days , they push the leggings, shorts right up the crack bit . How uncomfortable that must be and not very hygienic , surely it would cause itching ? Now let’s be honest there is nothing worse than an itchy butt . As for tight denim shorts I would highly recommend she packs the Canasten otherwise she may be twitching a lot with the itch witchy
It's the V at the front is a thing, plus the peaky bum hanging out but the V crack at from gets me, they actually pull them up to achieve this, unsightly even in a teenager, who's LR from cork?
BTW; I was out for lunch bank holiday Monday with 'himself'. Saw a girl / woman, 40 ish; denim jacket, midi, Paul Young trainers, I had the urge to go up to her and put her wise but thought................na, you look old enough to know your own mind woman.

Reactions: 2
Thread 10 for Tullamore’s finest!

Previous thread here:

Thanks @Roisin Dubh for the new thread 😘

Reactions: 1

Who is LR in Cork? Or is it LJ?

Reactions: 1
Outfit of the day 😳 Like the cheap bag will be going with her. How boring though same ole look , leather jacket with the sleeve pulled up like Alma from Corrie , just need the collar up for the Shaky Stevens look , that pony tail though on a long face , not the best look . She is a fashion influencer right????

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Outfit of the day 😳 Like the cheap bag will be going with her. How boring though same ole look , leather jacket with the sleeve pulled up like Alma from Corrie , just need the collar up for the Shaky Stevens look , that pony tail though on a long face , not the best look . She is a fashion influencer right????
Unfortunately sloppy is fashion right now. Sweatshirts and ugly chunky trainers are everywhere at the mo. She switched the cheap bag for one of her LV's before she left. Her new photo face is "angry witch" looks like she's annoyed to have to stop and take a photo for her peasants

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately sloppy is fashion right now. Sweatshirts and ugly chunky trainers are everywhere at the mo. She switched the cheap bag for one of her LV's before she left. Her new photo face is "angry witch" looks like she's annoyed to have to stop and take a photo for her peasants
I like my loose casual look but without a leather jacket , been older I don’t think it would suit me. Now if it was a night out wearing pants or a nice dress I will wear a nice fitted look one. Oh yes Definitely a LV for her. Wonder if anyone spots her ? Whatever you do don’t look or you will up the HC steps for stalking 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I like my loose casual look but without a leather jacket , been older I don’t think it would suit me. Now if it was a night out wearing pants or a nice dress I will wear a nice fitted look one. Oh yes Definitely a LV for her. Wonder if anyone spots her ? Whatever you do don’t look or you will up the HC steps for stalking 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I like loose and casual as well but these "fashion influencers" wearing a sweatshirt and calling it "fashion" is ridiculous. When you're in the shops try a leather jacket with your casual wear, you may find you like it, or find you're right it's not for you. There is no age to clothes, just what you like for yourself. If I saw her I would say hello and ask if she's now going to take me to the HC for being in the same place 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.