Lisa’s Lust List #10 Selling her soul, shorts up her hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop with the bullshit about what will mammy say and giggling like an idiot that she showed her bra. For fucks sake she has shown herself in a bikini countless times! There is no difference in a bikini top and bra.... well unless the bra was see thru or something. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :sick: :sick: :sick: I'm so over the worried about what her religious mammy would say. Mammy's knees must need to be replaced from all the praying she does

Reactions: 8
Jeez like. She has a child, so she had sex at least once. I’m sure she(and her mother)can cope with bras🙄So ridiculously juvenile and childish. Grow up ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
CollageMaker_20210809_142456248.jpg

Anyone else see a resemblance? The wicked witch is always what comes to mind when I see her posed photos

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is with the sudden interest and push on the grid posts does anyone know? Im thinking has she something to gain from having more grid posts?

Reactions: 5
What is with the sudden interest and push on the grid posts does anyone know? Im thinking has she something to gain from having more grid posts?
Lisa is behind as usual. She THINKS static grid posts will help her with pushing her content but if she paid attention she would know likes on images is now on the bottom of the algorithm. The new images are definitely a better greeting for potential new followers than year old lives she had saved. She thinks 1200 likes for someone with 133000 followers is a good reaction? She and Mark know nothing about boosting your instagram reachc.

Reactions: 3
I think someone told her the 'stories' only too obvious that she selling only. I feel stories only controls the narrative. As in today pushing UP, cause that what she uses / loves ....tomorrow - girls you won't believe the deal! I told them, I asked and it's GOSH, × BUNDLE... Y% off...

So with the stories she controls the sell Company only gets what ad they've paid for! No opportunity to go back and check what she said previously.
Been very obvious to me for awhile so I'm sure others copped and someone in the know has told her.

Lisa is behind as usual. She THINKS static grid posts will help her with pushing her content but if she paid attention she would know likes on images is now on the bottom of the algorithm. The new images are definitely a better greeting for potential new followers than year old lives she had saved. She thinks 1200 likes for someone with 133000 followers is a good reaction? She and Mark know nothing about boosting your instagram reachc.
or what she said.... ive no idea really... just what I thought, but maybe over thinking it 😏

Who is her target market ?

I would have thought women 45- 55 similar to herself with disposal income, which is why I'm always surprised when she says loads asking if the dresses are breast feeding friendly.

Reactions: 6
I was in my early 40s having my baby and bf for nearly 3 years. (his choice not mine and he had a complicated medical arrival so I went with it). I've friends who had babies at 44/45 too.

Its a tough age though. Late having babies, none of mine ever slept. Worked all the way through it. Trying to keep up in career, be a wife, be a mum have the perfect house. Takes chunks out of the old self confidence. I'm better then I was on the maintenance. Hair/nails/pedicures kept up to date. I've always bought clothes too but the weight gain from 47 - 50 has been a big shock to the system. I'm working hard on it now wahey down 8 lbs only 28 more to go. Friendships also change as energy levels plummet. but I understand how some of her followers latch on thinking she is their friend or won't seem them wrong. Its hard remember in the beginning she was driving an older audi, working in dads office, house was normal. Had relationship woes. In the beginning I think she thought Chris would marry her as she did some posing in dresses etc and did seem to dream of the big day again. but now its all very glib. You only see the machine like exercising, the perfect fashion, the great partner . . . and the money flows in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Who is her target market ?

I would have thought women 45- 55 similar to herself with disposal income, which is why I'm always surprised when she says loads asking if the dresses are breast feeding friendly.
Doubt anyone asks about that. She just says it to make out she appeals to a younger audience. She says any dress with cross over or low neck is bf friendly when it most likely wouldn't be as someone breastfeeding wouldn't be wearing something as loose on top as she does. I'd say her target is more 50-65. Don't think anyone in their 30's or early 40's would believe what she says or want what she peddles.

• Heart
I think someone told her the 'stories' only too obvious that she selling only. I feel stories only controls the narrative. As in today pushing UP, cause that what she uses / loves ....tomorrow - girls you won't believe the deal! I told them, I asked and it's GOSH, × BUNDLE... Y% off...

So with the stories she controls the sell Company only gets what ad they've paid for! No opportunity to go back and check what she said previously.
Been very obvious to me for awhile so I'm sure others copped and someone in the know has told her.

or what she said.... ive no idea really... just what I thought, but maybe over thinking it 😏
I think you're right and that's a part of it as well. I was just replying to some of the benefits of static posts. There are other reasons that a person who flogs, or a brand, needs static posts as they help you go up in the search page and suggested follows which helps you gain followers. I can't say how and why because I do not want Lisa to know. If she had any business sense she would know. But we all know Lisa has no sense at all

Reactions: 1
I see Gail has latched onto Born too. They really do seem to hop from her and back again. The beautiful truth got some Carrig Donn so LLL must be seen to be too pricy. Hands up my last influencer purchase was a pair of shoe boots worn by Beautiful Truth. But they were only €50 and were totes my style and I will have them for years as I do tend to mind shoes etc. Anyone else still sometimes go god actually thats nice I should know better but . . .

Reactions: 1
“The looks are getting stronger & stronger every month”…… They are all the fecking same…. V neck, cuff sleeves, midi length, pockets!!!! Jesus Christ how many dresses can 1 person wear!

Reactions: 8
Every single midi dress she show is exactly the same. Jesus can she not see they are all the same. Gail's Rails showed a mid dress from Born and it was nothing like the ones Lisa shows. I think they get her to shift all the ones they are stuck with. Same with Pamela Scott.

Reactions: 9
Maybe grid posts are now part of her ‘deal’. Plus, she still seems to have a lot of followers on FB that she is constantly trying to move to IG; it might be to help that also?

I do remember when she was pushing for himself to marry her, posting wedding dresses etc, it was seriously cringe. Always sensed that there was a big bust up between them around that topic, which she now says she is fine with, but I still think it’s a bit of a sore point for her.

I found it very passive aggressively looking for the proposal . . . and its mad the way she wears rings.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.