Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I am so sick of these huns telling us it’s ok to cry, between her and the gorry one. Do they think they invented crying? No one cried in the history of the world but now that they’ve said ‘ I just wanted to come on here to say it’s ok to cry’ we all now have permission.
Therapists and psychologists have been preaching about the therapeutic effects of talking and crying it out for at least 30-40 years and these ones pretending they are trying to normalise it to help their followers but really just using it for content and then sales absolutely rot me.
Also your whole week is about you crying Lisa…. Do you want your son feeling guilty and worrying about you? I recently had a health scare, I didn’t tell my son about it until o felt he needed to know. It turned out ok so there was nothing to know. How self indulgent of me would it have been to cry and worry in front of him , and make him worry?
No, maybe tell your son you’re happy for him and cry in private so he’s not feeling torn or guilty about his new life. Im sure my parents felt the loss of us when we moved to college but we never knew it because it wasn’t about them, they felt it was about us and our future and we felt free to live it guilt free.
Also, he hasn’t died- luckily and thankfully. He’s moving an hour or so away, nowhere in Ireland is that far from Offaly. He’s still your son, he’s alive and healthy.
Cop on and get some perspective…… you know what it’s like to actually lose a brother so maybe realise this is a good thing for your son. And stop thinking about yourself for one god damn minute

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Am I missing something? Why are people congratulating her for her son securing accommodation. He sat on a computer and got called up in line- I get it, it’s a weight off her mind and his, he’ll be safe and secure and less to worry about.
Is it an achievement which should prompt the sheeple to rush in and congratulate her? Did she achieve something wonderful through hard work or good luck that we’re not aware of?
ive said it before if she packaged the contents of her toilet bowl up and sold it, the sheep would flock to buy, and if she showed them the contents of it, they would congratulate her.
Sometimes the women of this country baffle me !! (Say This cos the majority of her sheeple are women and can’t seem to take the blinkers off )

Reactions: 20

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210914_081956.jpg
The absolute cheek of her to pull someone up like that over manners after the rude way she went on in her recent live.. While I get it that it's nice to hear a "please" if someone sends you a question we also don't go around saying "please" everytime we ask a question.. That poor woman even apologised so LLL shouldn't have been making a fool of her by posting that. She'll be expecting people to courtesy and bow before her next!! Wonder did she even answer the woman's question about the couch?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
The grammar and spelling is atrocious. Anyone else read that in her voice too? Makes it even more annoying (*girl's) ? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Shop girl

Chatty Member
She can't even pronounce the name of the boutique correctly, she's a wagon.
OMG I went onto her stories after reading here and genuinely couldn’t believe how unprofessional and dismissive she was with the name of the boutique. Would love to see the owner pulling the plug on any further work with her but she’s prob tied into some kind of contract with her. It was an absolute disgrace, if the roles were reversed and someone referred to Lisa as Liz or Liza she’s be up in arms but she sees fit to just be totally flippant about it. At the very minimum when she started working with the boutique you’d imagine she’d ask how the owner pronounced it especially as it is open to mispronunciation but at least ask and be professional about it. The “Whatever” was just totally uncalled for and rude but sure hey nothing new there,

• Heart
Reactions: 17

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Ah here, would you not be embarrassed showing those "apologetic" flowers?! It's hardly the end of the world.. Distress is what people who are suffering are going through - not an error over a poxy code. She must have made a song & dance about it otherwise why would they send her flowers. Bigger idiots meaghers are sending them to her!
What the actual fuck??? She must be making Meaghers boat loads of money as she already threw Oonagh under the bus for this and now she's sending apology followers?!? OMG Oonagh you are PATHETIC!! A stupid error about a cheap shot glass??? THAT is distress??? Holy shit her followers are complete morons buying this shit. Lisa thinks she is all mighty and powerful. Oonagh actually allowed Lisa to shit all over her like this?? PA-THET-IC!

I think letters need to be sent to investigative journalists and gossip columnist. The next story about Lisa in the media should be an expose on what a big lying fraud she is!

Shop girl

Chatty Member
She needs to put the phone away or some of her team should tell her to stop coming on and crying over her son going to college. A lot of parents have been through the same thing but they all haven’t come on the gram crying. As previous poster said he is in a very lucky position with no worries about the financial implications of going to college. If she wants to cry over him leaving home do it in in private, why does she always feel the need to have all her followers reassuring her after these posts.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
For someone that just 'giggles' at these comments her response suggests differently. Clearly she is wound up over it because if she wasn't she would either have ignored it or responded with a little more class. Oh dear, the mask slips yet again, she is so ignorant 😂

Great to see people call her out, at least they can see right through her. 'Superfans' they are not, just sick of her bullsh!t more like.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
Lol at this! 🤣🤣 "the flower thingy on the front".. Its way too big, would have been far nicer if it was small either on the left or the right top hand side.
Screenshot_20210901_184045.jpg

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
The irony is all the sheep congratulating her helped pay for his accommodation (with en-suite)!!! Keep buying the polyester pjs🙄

TikToc

VIP Member
This poor woman and what’s she’s been through and Lisa’s reply is keep an eye on my page!🙄don’t know why I’m surprised at lack of empathy or compassion as she’s made of stone!
What a cold bitch she is. Why didn't she contact that Lady privately and advise her. The poor craytor sounded like she just wanted someone to give her some advice. Would have cost that bitch absolutely nothing to be kind.

ja81y

VIP Member
Because she loves the attention.
And as she as 0 friends she feels her Instagram followers are her friends or her “army”🤦‍♀️🙄 yes agree it’s cringing to see her blubbering and eyes bulging from crying-not being insensitive but she has a record of doing that then coming on few minutes later on cloud 9 buzzing to flog something-it’s very hard to listen to.

Missycoco

VIP Member
Well here you go ladies the exclusive to Born and her shirt in Blue , exactly the same as the Pink she is advertising today . Grand total £9.98 . i done an image search

And it’s called the Lisa shirt on the Born website 🤣🤣🤣 ... €39.99Ali Express 9.98 .. How embarrassing 🙈 take A snapshot , upload to Ali and most styles pop up

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ah the great shot glass saga of 2021.

1. Dad was ordering his Symprove
  2. Dad forgot my code
  3. I was told by Oonagh that shot glass was exclusive to me …..
  4. “I pride myself in telling the truth” … as she shakes her head
  5. I have morals and I have ethics, that’s the way I run my business

I'll just leave that little synopsis there, so we can refer to it the next time!!!!!!!! How often does an honest person have to take time out to remind everyone of their honesty?

Finally, can we all do this for one second please? ... Imagine if Oonagh blamed LLL for some minor slip up in such a public manner (all the while lauding her own brand’s integrity). How would LLL feel about that?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15