Lisa’s Lust List #10 Selling her soul, shorts up her hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Outfit of the day 😳 Like the cheap bag will be going with her. How boring though same ole look , leather jacket with the sleeve pulled up like Alma from Corrie , just need the collar up for the Shaky Stevens look , that pony tail though on a long face , not the best look . She is a fashion influencer right????
Omg she is spit of Alma 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Can't unsee Alma!!!
I must unfollow, the constant buying and encouraging people to buy new all the time is wrong

Alma from Corrie🤣🤣🤣 There is actually a resemblance🤣🤣🤣
Now come to mention it 🤣🤣🤣

I couldn't watch her. Never could understand the fuss on other forums.
I watched for a while , did not think she was bad as she was. Jeepers the amount of alcohol they consume ,now each to their own and all that. But the partner Joy I was shocked to see it was only her 49th its her birthday month 😂 they are all at it celebrating for a month . Another pair who appear to prey on local business, restaurants and hair and beauty . Now she is death on tattle always saying she has found out identities of those that discuss her , LLL had to go to HC to do that. Reaney can do it for free 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Now come to mention it 🤣🤣🤣

I watched for a while , did not think she was bad as she was. Jeepers the amount of alcohol they consume ,now each to their own and all that. But the partner Joy I was shocked to see it was only her 49th its her birthday month 😂 they are all at it celebrating for a month . Another pair who appear to prey on local business, restaurants and hair and beauty . Now she is death on tattle always saying she has found out identities of those that discuss her , LLL had to go to HC to do that. Reaney can do it for free 🤣
I thought Liz was lethal though. Her drunken rants were awful. She has young kids . . . yikes.

Reactions: 2
Few quid more and you can have decent perfume like Tom Ford etc . Who in their right mind would pay her that especially without been able to test it first .
The sheeples aren’t in their right minds so….

Reactions: 4
I never have to buy my own perfume. Its always himself picking up a bottle while on a work trip. Unfortunately covid wrecked that but I do like very heavy perfumes, Love Tom Ford, Chanel etc etc. I'm still in awe that she is able to sell perfume you can't smell first. I'd never buy into anyones brand not even Tom Ford or Chanel like that.

Reactions: 7
Few quid more and you can have decent perfume like Tom Ford etc . Who in their right mind would pay her that especially without been able to test it first .
I don't believe it for a second that her perfume is selling. No one in their right mind would buy a perfume without smelling it first. I think she fucked up with this one and keeps turning off her inventory and saying it sold out. She never shows the profiles of people messaging to say they love it (except the free ones she sent to people she works with) it's probably her sending messages to herself or Linda sending them.

Reactions: 4
The sheeples aren’t in their right minds so….
You are right there. I just seen that greedy KC some random woman goes up to his car a d gives him a drink and a Cadbury’s pack of something . What is wrong with them ffs give to the unfortunates not the greedy grabbing begging huns .

Reactions: 5
Chris loves anything he's told to love so he can keep his free bed and board and gifts!
I wonder if Chris is there for free things, or because Lisa does whatever he wants? There's also talk that he has his own place, why would he pay for his own place and stay with her? I really don't see him getting anything worth putting up with her for. He doesn't get anything good from the boutiques she flogs. They rarely go out and when they do it's with her family or with her business partners. He cooks all the time and they eat VERY well. She's shown several expensive gifts he's given her. I think he spends money and Lisa is with him because of that and he's with her because she follows every word of his.

Reactions: 2
I don't believe it for a second that her perfume is selling. No one in their right mind would buy a perfume without smelling it first. I think she fucked up with this one and keeps turning off her inventory and saying it sold out. She never shows the profiles of people messaging to say they love it (except the free ones she sent to people she works with) it's probably her sending messages to herself or Linda sending them.
I definitely agree on the sending messages to themselves , RG is a classic at it . i would never buy perfume without trying it first , especially the more expencive . Not too much mention of the €60 polyester pj’s .

I definitely agree on the sending messages to themselves , RG is a classic at it . i would never buy perfume without trying it first , especially the more expencive . Not too much mention of the €60 polyester pj’s .
Yeah, they deffo message themselves. You can spot the same syntax and spelling mistakes. It’s the same as when they say ‘loads of you have been asking me about…..’ and literally not one person asked them about anything🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.