Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and she was very overweight before she even had treatment
I’d love to see her get that under control. For the sake of her girls. When you have kids it’s your responsibility to look after your health as much as that of your children.

I was just coming in to say the same, it’s literally a feeding diary now. It’s boring af

Maybe I am being mean but I feel she is incredibly selfish to go ahead with having a baby/babies this way when she didn’t have her own place, her parents house has been taken over by all things baby. They have raised their kids and are now smack back in the kiddie phase.
Personally I couldn’t do that to my folks but I know she has said that her parents want to do it and are only delighted to have her around. Now I’m not sure if any of that has changed with twins on board and them basically waving good bye to their sitting room 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve had premature babies and it’s not an easy journey and I agree that she def isn’t in the healthy side of things but I think it’s a bit unfair to say it’s her fault! Lots of women of all sizes get GD and/or suffer from high blood pressure, I lost a lot of weight before one of my pregnancy and had both!!

Reactions: 8
The girls in the local supermacs personally knew her from being in every day when she was pregnant hardly healthy and responsible fuel for your growing babies! None of us are perfect ive had many a Chinese or take away when pregnant but there has to be done balance. She’s also hardly over 5ft so wouldn’t have the frame for carrying weight or twins. She’s the definition of laziness would she have had those kids if she was living alone and actually had to be a solo mum?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The girls in the local supermacs personally knew her from being in every day when she was pregnant hardly healthy and responsible fuel for your growing babies! None of us are perfect ive had many a Chinese or take away when pregnant but there has to be done balance. She’s also hardly over 5ft so wouldn’t have the frame for carrying weight or twins. She’s the definition of laziness would she have had those kids if she was living alone and actually had to be a solo mum?

The solo journey part really irks me. I'm in a typical relationship with family in the next town over, never had help like she does. My people all work.

Also the GP will probably laugh her out the door if her complaint is one baby has a witching hour each evening.
She's lucky they are that placid. Maybe she thought she was getting baby born dolls???

I'd solve her problem pretty quickly they are both full of wind- they grunt constantly on video. If she took a bit of time to wind each one properly it would help a whole lot. If you're able to Instagram you're not winding properly.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The solo journey part really irks me. I'm in a typical relationship with family in the next town over, never had help like she does. My people all work.

Also the GP will probably laugh her out the door if her complaint is one baby has a witching hour each evening.
She's lucky they are that placid. Maybe she thought she was getting baby born dolls???

I'd solve her problem pretty quickly they are both full of wind- they grunt constantly on video. If she took a bit of time to wind each one properly it would help a whole lot. If you're able to Instagram you're not winding properly.
She has two babies you know, and she's breastfeeding and pumping. Do you think she's super woman, she is SOLO🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The PHN was out with them today. Why didnt she ask her about the grunting? Its most likely a digestive issue which is very common in newborns, particularly premature babies. ( the term preemie grinds me). No she has to wait until the GP. She knows its not wind, she knows its not reflux, she knows it all so why ask at all?

Reactions: 2
The PHN was out with them today. Why didnt she ask her about the grunting? Its most likely a digestive issue which is very common in newborns, particularly premature babies. ( the term preemie grinds me). No she has to wait until the GP. She knows its not wind, she knows its not reflux, she knows it all so why ask at all?
Did she say she knew it wasn’t these things? It most likely is wind or reflux.

In amongst the 437 stories saying the same thing, yes she said that.

Ah the witching hour....shes lucky its only an hour. My son loved to stay going for about 3 hours while he went through it. She may as well just ride it out. A GP won't entertain that for a second. reflux/colic they think the mothers are mad from my experience and hearing others experience they had the same responses. She will probably be told give up dairy herself so the chatanuff de moo is dairy free......she is breast feeding did ye know......like from her own boobs......first woman in Ireland to breast feed 🏅🥇

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It bugs me that she is not honest, she’s new mum of twins but hasn’t had one bad day in 6 weeks, yeah right love! I know she has loads of help but there has to have been a bad day/night at this point.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It bugs me that she is not honest, she’s new mum of twins but hasn’t had one bad day in 6 weeks, yeah right love! I know she has loads of help but there has to have been a bad day/night at this point.
Yeah I get this. She made out like the birth and NICU stay were a breeze too.

Did she say she knew it wasn’t these things? It most likely is wind or reflux.
Agreed! I thought my baby had witching hours, he was actually at his worse at 6 weeks and it was cows milk protein allergy causing reflux! He would only settle on my shoulder or upright. I think she said that the baby only settles in her arms? If that’s the case I’d be taking it more seriously than she is. Possible silent reflux is not something you want to leave go.. 🙈

Agreed! I thought my baby had witching hours, he was actually at his worse at 6 weeks and it was cows milk protein allergy causing reflux! He would only settle on my shoulder or upright. I think she said that the baby only settles in her arms? If that’s the case I’d be taking it more seriously than she is. Possible silent reflux is not something you want to leave go.. 🙈
Both of mine had silent reflux. I knew straight away on my second what it was but on my first I hadn’t a clue. Although I did know something wasn’t right and I was straight to the GP to see if we could get some help for him. It’s awful to see them like that. There is no way she ‘knows’ it’s neither of those things. Only a doctor could tell her that

Both of mine had silent reflux. I knew straight away on my second what it was but on my first I hadn’t a clue. Although I did know something wasn’t right and I was straight to the GP to see if we could get some help for him. It’s awful to see them like that. There is no way she ‘knows’ it’s neither of those things. Only a doctor could tell her that
Oh but I should have added, since they are fed the magical milk she probably thinks they are exempt from these things because she breastfeeds. Did you know that??? Did you?? She does ya know!!

They are only at term now so its now the fun will begin.

What bugs me about her is she really reckons she is an authority on all things baby related because she has twins.

Reactions: 6
Has she even had baby blues. Such a strange set up. She’s pure enabled. Jesus if my 21 year old self seen her I’d be so angry

Has she even had baby blues. Such a strange set up. She’s pure enabled. Jesus if my 21 year old self seen her I’d be so angry
She had at the very beginning. She took a day off from going to the NICU (honestly don't know how she did- they couldn't remove me from the place when we were there)

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It’s the naps in the mornings while Daddy takes the girls that get me. And that’s EVERY morning. God if I get a nap once every 6 months to a year I’m laughing. She’ll never leave Mammy and Daddy’s house cause then she would have to ‘lone’ parent and I’m not sure she would be able for that.

Reactions: 2
She had at the very beginning. She took a day off from going to the NICU (honestly don't know how she did- they couldn't remove me from the place when we were there)
God my baby blues were horrific. Only two days but no one was allowed hold the baby only me. 🙈 I had loads of help I just wouldn’t let anyone. I find this whole thing so strange. And the fact she never has two of them at once baffles me

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.