Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesnt like when people advise her. Im sure the person who messaged her didnt mean any harm.The bottle, I mean breastmilk comment today was laughable! Doesnt matter whats in it Lisa, it was a bottle. God forbid people thought they had formula! She already said that one of them had formula the other night. Its not poison!

I've said it before, she really reckons she is an authority on all things baby because she has twins.
Oh but she needs us to know that she slaved away pumping for what was in that bottle. As a result, she didn’t have time to cook, clean, get dressed, etc etc etc 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She’s very lucky she has her mother and father to be fair. I barely get a chance to sit down with a 1year old and 5 year old. She never talks about washing, cooking, cleaning, shopping like all other first time moms have to face and obviously mothers with other kids. She really lives in a bubble not the real world

Reactions: 4
Infacol is not helping because wind is not the problem.
And this is more of a reason it could be reflux!! It’s the LAST thing you give to a reflux baby as it’s orange flavour really aggregates their little tummies. Just get the poor little might checked 😳

Reactions: 3
She’s very lucky she has her mother and father to be fair. I barely get a chance to sit down with a 1year old and 5 year old. She never talks about washing, cooking, cleaning, shopping like all other first time moms have to face and obviously mothers with other kids. She really lives in a bubble not the real world
Same. I’ve a 5 year old and a 4 month old and I barely get a chance to scratch myself 😂 she’s very lucky and privileged

Reactions: 2
Th
And this is more of a reason it could be reflux!! It’s the LAST thing you give to a reflux baby as it’s orange flavour really aggregates their little tummies. Just get the poor little might checked 😳
The thing that annoys me is she made off she knew it wasn’t wind/reflux the last few days!!! Today then she’s changed her mind!!!

Reactions: 3
She’s very smug about it all
My sister had twin girls over 25 years ago and bottle fed them she was at home for a year before her house was ready I stayed in the same room as them and my sister
They never once woke during the night because they were fed so much during the day like anytime they were awake they were fed wonder is her mam old
School like that because a health nurse wouldn’t let you over fed now for a good nights sleep 😂😂

Reactions: 1
She’s very smug about it all
My sister had twin girls over 25 years ago and bottle fed them she was at home for a year before her house was ready I stayed in the same room as them and my sister
They never once woke during the night because they were fed so much during the day like anytime they were awake they were fed wonder is her mam old
School like that because a health nurse wouldn’t let you over fed now for a good nights sleep 😂😂
You can’t be smug 6 weeks in. Once you think you have something down, they change! My second was a gussler for the first month or so and bang on 3 months…eats the bare minimum. So those 5oz won’t last Lisa. Neither will the sleeping. She’s in cuckoo land if she thinks this is it now, perfect children.
She’s absolutely painful. ‘Just having a quick pump and then back to bed’ Jesus duck off will ya!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You can’t be smug 6 weeks in. Once you think you have something down, they change! My second was a gussler for the first month or so and bang on 3 months…eats the bare minimum. So those 5oz won’t last Lisa. Neither will the sleeping. She’s in cuckoo land if she thinks this is it now, perfect children.
She’s absolutely painful. ‘Just having a quick pump and then back to bed’ Jesus duck off will ya!!
If she didn't tell us how would we know she has breast milk for the bottles? 🤣

Poor kids looked like deer in headlights with a phone shoved in their face in the wee hours. Also always in the feeding cushion. I know they are handy but babies need cuddles while they eat IMO.

They are chunking up nicely. They won't be little for long if they are taking 5oz already. My first at 6 weeks was only taking 1-1.5oz each feed 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Sure we would all be breastfeeding experts if we could sit around all day milking ourselves 🐄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pumping with the nightdress up around the back of her neck 🤣 imagine walking in on that sight.
It must be so uncomfortable she'll make her hunchback even worse.

I cant be the only one who used to disappear to the nursery to pump in peace and eat toast?! 🤣🤣

Fair play to her for breastfeeding but does she do anything else?
Doesn't look like it. No laundry, cooking or cleaning to be done for this solo mom!

Reactions: 1
It must be so uncomfortable she'll make her hunchback even worse.

I cant be the only one who used to disappear to the nursery to pump in peace and eat toast?! 🤣🤣

Doesn't look like it. No laundry, cooking or cleaning to be done for this solo mom!
I’d love to try to breastfeed but it’s impossible for me and her smugness is really off putting… she thinks she is a superior being because she is breastfeeding 🙄

Reactions: 6
If she didn't tell us how would we know she has breast milk for the bottles? 🤣

Poor kids looked like deer in headlights with a phone shoved in their face in the wee hours. Also always in the feeding cushion. I know they are handy but babies need cuddles while they eat IMO.

They are chunking up nicely. They won't be little for long if they are taking 5oz already. My first at 6 weeks was only taking 1-1.5oz each feed 🤦‍♀️
Exactly!! Mine were the very same. Only started taking 5oz around 3 months. That’s a huge amount. They’ll be massive

Fair play to her for breastfeeding but does she do anything else?
No, that’s her life now

I put them in awake and they self soothe 🤣 they’re 6 weeks old. They do not know self soothe. They fall asleep because they are newborns. How will she cope when she’s got two teething babies? One waking the other..
it’s the smugness of the whole thing. My babies are breastfed and they’re sleeping through the night etc etc. I also think at 6 weeks for premature babies that are still gaining that you should still be waking them for feeds? Maybe not!

Exactly!! Mine were the very same. Only started taking 5oz around 3 months. That’s a huge amount. They’ll be massive
I hate to say it but looking for that volume is actually another sign of reflux. Feeding for comfort 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.