Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twincesses... sounds like an affliction.
Why??!

I've a high BMI and was classed high risk. You can still have issues if you have a normal BMI no doubt but your BMI will increase the risk of certain things like high blood pressure and GD.
I escaped with neither.
She would have had a great chance of not having those issues had she been healthy previously.

When you consider someone like olliesbabywish who is not allowed to adopt here for having a BMI over 35 why is IVF allowed for 'Mom' here?

My BMI is hanging out at 36 but I'm not in line for IVF and I'm working on it.
It just seems so silly of that clinic to implant an obese woman with not one but two embryos knowing she had a higher risk profile

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but I have to disagree her sister would have no right to be upset, just like lisa wouldn’t if her parents weren’t able or refused to help her! They decide to have the kids they are the sole carer and should not expect or feel entitled to anyone helping them! If they can and do well and good, if they can’t it’s tough titty get on with it!
I see your point but I don’t know of any grandparent who would refuse to help personally. Also she lives with them, they surely had to be 100% on board.
there is nothing solo about her journey. A facial at 6 weeks! 🤣 I mean fair play to her I’m onlyjealous she has that amount of help.

Reactions: 2
Why??!

I've a high BMI and was classed high risk. You can still have issues if you have a normal BMI no doubt but your BMI will increase the risk of certain things like high blood pressure and GD.
I escaped with neither.
She would have had a great chance of not having those issues had she been healthy previously.

When you consider someone like olliesbabywish who is not allowed to adopt here for having a BMI over 35 why is IVF allowed for 'Mom' here?

It just seems so silly of that clinic to implant an obese woman with not one but two embryos knowing she had a higher risk profile
Absolutely the clinic are a disgrace to have allowed her go ahead with this in her physical state especially as a sole parent with sole responsibility she should be in optimal health

Reactions: 9
I must say I really liked Lisa at the start. She had the balloons with the 5k when she got to 5k followers. I think now though she feels she’s a much bigger than what she has. I’ve messaged a few times, never a reply. I think the breastfeeding is way too much. Even today, I say they drank a bottle but it’s breast milk!!! Yes Lisa the world and there mother know you are breast feeding! Also I’d say she takes everything very personal going on there today about someone having an opinion on her waking the babies

Why??!

I escaped with neither.

I
I must say I really liked Lisa at the start. She had the balloons with the 5k when she got to 5k followers. I think now though she feels she’s a much bigger than what she has. I’ve messaged a few times, never a reply. I think the breastfeeding is way too much. Even today, I say they drank a bottle but it’s breast milk!!! Yes Lisa the world and there mother know you are breast feeding! Also I’d say she takes everything very personal going on there today about someone having an opinion on her waking the babies
she thinks she’s a celeb now 😂😂😂

O I'd say she was smarting today cause someone quistioneded her.
She better get used to it if you put yourself and the little babys out there on such a public platform expect the criticism
It would be my worst nightmare haveing my little babys made so public.

Reactions: 4
Anyone think she's read here though? Hasn't been on pumping near as much. (Thank god)

So strange to specify bottle of breast milk.
You'd never say a bottle of aptamil or SMA or so on... feic off like 🤣

Everything is we. We put them down we put them in the swaddle. Solo my arse.
Which is grand until you've toddlers.. suddenly you've got to figure out how to parent in harmony with your parents. Not good at all!

Anyone think she's read here though? Hasn't been on pumping near as much. (Thank god)

Which is grand until you've toddlers.. suddenly you've got to figure out how to parent in harmony with your parents. Not good at all!

I think she was on here asking for a thread same time I said it. A few new members popped up asking the same. They all want a thread for the views but can’t handle people’s actual opinions

Reactions: 1

I doubt she’s read here because I’d imagine if she did there would be a big post/story about woe is me blah blah blah. They usually do that.

I did feel a bit sorry for her but Jesus the big shiny smug head on her talking about the babies sleeping ‘all night’!! This drives me bananas even with my own friends/family I can’t understand people’s rush to have them sleeping all night they’re only tiny for such a short while 😢 sure in a few months they’ll be teething and then sleep goes out the window 😂😂

Very true everyone has different parenting styles but if they are so involved the lines will be blurred

I did feel a bit sorry for her but Jesus the big shiny smug head on her talking about the babies sleeping ‘all night’!! This drives me bananas even with my own friends/family I can’t understand people’s rush to have them sleeping all night they’re only tiny for such a short while 😢 sure in a few months they’ll be teething and then sleep goes out the window 😂😂
4 month sleep regression 🙈🙈

People are so obsessed with babies sleeping 😱

She’s totally going to lose her tit when she hears about this thread so!!

Reactions: 1
She has been sllep mdsincepre
4 month sleep regression 🙈🙈

People are so obsessed with babies sleeping 😱
It puts my head away!
She literally had nothing else to do so why not just go with it and nap with them in the day until they find their way.
I'd say her cooking cleaning and washing is done for her. She hardly leaves the house except to walk to aunt Pegs

She really doesnt like when people advise her. Im sure the person who messaged her didnt mean any harm.The bottle, I mean breastmilk comment today was laughable! Doesnt matter whats in it Lisa, it was a bottle. God forbid people thought they had formula! She already said that one of them had formula the other night. Its not poison!

I've said it before, she really reckons she is an authority on all things baby because she has twins.

So the cranky baby does have wind then Ms 'I know its not wind or reflux' 🙈

Also she was giving her infacol. Notorious for lower gastro problems for babes (constipation and poo pains).

She's a ways to go before I'd consider her an authority on anything baby related.

Twincesses = twice as clueless just like every other first time Mam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.