Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bath time lastnight - lucky that her mom is parenting with her, that woman isn’t going to have her sitting room back for quite a while

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh my god she has the whole room taken over.
It all had to be a big production, she has newborn twins don't you know🙄
One bath, two towels and that's all that's needed. Dipped in and out on to the mother's knee to be dresded whilst she does the other one

Reactions: 1
She reckons babies waking at 4am is an early riser. Are those babies not around 5 or 6 weeks old. As far as I'm unconcerned that's the norm and they are waking for a feed??? Hardly up now for the day 🤣
Exactly! Having them up on the pillow , lights on is going to keep them awake longer. Turn off the light and put them back in their cot Lisa.

Reactions: 2
I want to know where there’s a massive bath/changing station in a small living area? Would a caddy and a changing mat that can be stored behind the door not suffice? Those big changing units are so impractical. It just seems to take up so much space

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I want to know where there’s a massive bath/changing station in a small living area? Would a caddy and a changing mat that can be stored behind the door not suffice? Those big changing units are so impractical. It just seems to take up so much space
I had one for my first as I had space upstairs for it but I was downstairs most of the time so it was a bit of a pain. When I was getting everything ready for my 2nd I took it down from the attic & sent it straight to the baby bank, Got a cheap caddy & changing mat & it was brilliant. It was restocked every night & carried up & down the stairs as needed. It was so much easier.

I had one for my first as I had space upstairs for it but I was downstairs most of the time so it was a bit of a pain. When I was getting everything ready for my 2nd I took it down from the attic & sent it straight to the baby bank, Got a cheap caddy & changing mat & it was brilliant. It was restocked every night & carried up & down the stairs as needed. It was so much easier.
I had one for my first as well but we had the space. I still never used it and resorted to the caddy and a changing mat which was just pulled out from under the couch.

Reactions: 1
Whats with the constant swallowing and lip smacking? Is it a nervous thing?

Reactions: 7
Whats with the constant swallowing and lip smacking? Is it a nervous thing?
Drives me absolutely bananas 🙈 It's all I hear..its like a mental block I can't hear her words but only that 😂

Oh wow I never knew she breastfed..she never said 😒🙄 Nothing against those who breastfeed by the way but its constant..you'd swear she was the only woman who done/does it.

Reactions: 4
Drives me absolutely bananas 🙈 It's all I hear..its like a mental block I can't hear her words but only that 😂

Oh wow I never knew she breastfed..she never said 😒🙄 Nothing against those who breastfeed by the way but its constant..you'd swear she was the only woman who done/does it.
Her page is now a breastfeeding diary. Feed by feed and the times when it happened and whether it was breast or bottle

I was just coming in to say the same, it’s literally a feeding diary now. It’s boring af

Maybe I am being mean but I feel she is incredibly selfish to go ahead with having a baby/babies this way when she didn’t have her own place, her parents house has been taken over by all things baby. They have raised their kids and are now smack back in the kiddie phase.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She nearly gloats because they were so small and prem...that was partly caused by her poor diet and her weight 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She nearly gloats because they were so small and prem...that was partly caused by her poor diet and her weight 🙄
I think that about her too. Its like she is so proud that they are so small.

• Angry
I’m not sure if they came early as a direct consequence of that but she did seem to have a lot of complications during pregnancy that were defo linked to her weight. Once you’re over a certain BMI, aren’t you considered a high risk pregnancy?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m not sure if they came early as a direct consequence of that but she did seem to have a lot of complications during pregnancy that were defo linked to her weight. Once you’re over a certain BMI, aren’t you considered a high risk pregnancy?
Yes and she was very overweight before she even had treatment

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.