Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s one of these who coughs and then thunders off down to the GP looking for an antibiotic straight away.
banging on the door - "I'm a frontline healthcare worker! Give me the antibiotics...... (and a sick note)"

I can't help but wonder if there's anyone in her life to tell her
to cop on and that there's mental health benefits to working and having a routine. Plenty of parents who can't afford childcare and don't have de mudder there would like to have the opportunity to be out working, interacting with other adults and having a break. Saw it posted here once and it stuck with me - her twins have a better child:adult ratio in that house than they would in a creche. Feck all solo about her mothering.

Reactions: 8
My gp is brilliant to be fair I’ve had a sick child since Monday and had her seen to when I rang yesterday morning she was fitted in for yesterday afternoon
Our gp is brilliant too. I've had to have our son seen twice and been told on the phone bring him straight in. They don't take any risks with children thankfully.

Last edited:
She’s given them everything she can for da teet ya no. She must have a brilliant gp - I’d struggle to get an appointment for the next day
Mine always squeezes me in, especially if it’s the kids. They always say they’re very busy when I ring but then ask what the issue is & once I say, they manage to fit me in. I think once since the start of lockdown did I have to wait until the next day to be seen

If she didnt have a medical card she wouldnt tho🙄
How does she have a medical card?

That actually wrecks my head- loads of people are in dire need of them, but she willingly makes herself a single mam and relies on state benefits to keep her kids healthy?? How is that ethical?!

Reactions: 5

That actually wrecks my head- loads of people are in dire need of them, but she willingly makes herself a single mam and relies on state benefits to keep her kids healthy?? How is that ethical?!
I was going to say she must have a medical card, there’s no way she would pay €50-70 a pop for a doctor 🙄

however, living with her parents who are probably on pension and only working part time with kids she probably would qualify 🤢

Reactions: 1

Its the world we live in im afraid! There are definitely people who would be more in need, but this is how it is.... people like Lisa are takers, and just dont want to work🙄

Reactions: 2
So she cries for the gram because she misses them so much- but also has wanted to put them out to country clean?!

Reactions: 3
She only posted that after reading here.

She addressed being out sick after only being back in the door.
I said whenever she is actually sick she's always been on about her chest and suddenly she mentions a chest infection.

She's actually gross.

Reactions: 8
How cute is the little tuft of hair on Aydas litre head 🥰 those two babies are the cutest little things, it’s a pity their mother has more mass in her bed and Diet Coke than she does in them 🙄

Reactions: 4
She only posted that after reading here.

She addressed being out sick after only being back in the door.
I said whenever she is actually sick she's always been on about her chest and suddenly she mentions a chest infection.

She's actually gross.
To be fair I have asthma and most of my infections have been in my chest. That being said I’m 30 now and haven’t had one in I’d say 6/7 years. But I have a good grasp on personal hygiene, with 3 kids who cough in my face constantly and still manage to not get as sick as she does 🙄

Reactions: 1
Hahaha there are the sitting up photos after I’ve mentioned them here a few times! Thanks Lisa hun.

Those girls are so cute!!

But wtf Is the country clean??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.