Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keno20

How does it work i assume she’s claiming one parent family payment and only working 20hrs she’s 100% has a medical card and she has all these collaborations is she paying tax on them I wonder 🤨🤨

Bate-to-the-ropes

Chatty Member
I do empathise with lisa but i think its the constant "grass is greener" with her is whats getting to people. Eg the two babies craic If she jus counted her blessings and appreciated what she has she would be more relatable.

Libra123

It’s no harm having a pack of suppositories & a mini vaseline in your medicine press. We’ve had times where our kids have had raging temperatures when vomiting & would throw up anything given orally, the suppositories are brilliant for those days. They’re meant to work quicker too. I never needed them for teething as my kids were happy to take liquid form but I have friends that swore by them on bad nights.

Is that another week off work then? I can’t even look
Ah I see! That's good to know, thanks for the info 😊

Lorz19

Chatty Member
Absolutely agree with you, GP's do not ring around checking up on kids!
I think it depends on the doctor, I’ve never had a follow up like that but my nephew has when he was sick. My husband too saw a new doctor in our centre and he got a call checking up on him, we couldn’t believe it

timbertrot

Chatty Member
Coco low-key insulting Andrew by saying he’s funnier in bed , I can see her chatting to someone else and Andrew will feel a fool

Sugarpuf

It's clear to see she's not or have never been 100% and I know alot of people are saying she has to bring the mudder with her everywhere with them....shopping etc. But I think the mudder knows herself Lisa can't manage so it's just easier to go with her than listening to her having a meltdown/tantrum. In that house the ratio is 2 adults to every 1 child, so it's very easy for her popping out to town doing whatever she needs to Do even heading off for a shower when she feels like it. The majority of us cannot relate to that, we are all busy with 2/3 children, school drops/babies/cleaning/cooking/working no live in help. So I think it's time for people to unfollow, it's clear to see she can't manage as a 'solo mom' or hasn't managed from the beginning really , she had enough money to become a 'solo mom', think she said €12,000 ......I just wonder if had any questions at the clinic on how she would manage with twins/where she'd live/manage work etc. Shes want we would call around here 'abit of a simpleton' since she came back online most of what she says is ridiculous, she joked one night she was ready to drop one of them back to NICU.....like who does what 🤷 it's someone who isn't well.
Didn't she say though she still hasn't paid that bill so technically, she couldn't afford to have them. I don't follow her just check in every now and then. But I'd say a lot are following for the car crash that will happen

Tammys

VIP Member
My son, when he was a little over a year old, was recognised when I was out shopping with my mother one day. This woman came over & said is this little X & I said who’s asking? Turned out she’s knows my Inlaws from way back & recognised him from their social media posts. This was about 6 months after a massive falling out over their refusal to remove images from their public social media accounts so you can imagine how freaked out I was
Omg stop

butterflybilly

VIP Member
I posted this a while ago, all Googled figures but to give you an idea 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also entitled to medical card, fuel allowance and help with rent! She’s be entitled to €288 for the 3.

Now if she’s working 19 hours a week she can get that and working family payment too, so then it would be €14.36 per hour (googled so could be wrong!) weekly threshold for 2 kids is €652. So 60%of that is what she’s get.

€14.36x19= €272.84 a week
€652-€272.84= €379.16
60% of that is- €227.50

Her full entitlement then is
Wages, wfp, opf
272.84+227.5+288=€788.34 a week from the department.🤦🏻‍♀️

All information I pulled from citizens information and it was a google her wages. That could be more of less it 🫣
Does this include child benefit, and insta earnings?

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
so shes glued to the monitor when they are in bed but when they are awake she bitches and moans and she has no interest in them other than wishing them to be asleep again??? Vicious circle. . 🫣
I noticed it’s a new monitor, she used to have the BT one, wonder what sleep set up she has now that she needs 2 separate cameras..🧐