Lisa My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #8 - She’s a brand ambassador, while the rest of us are embarrassed for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deliberately not uploading anything to keep all us fans guessingπŸ™„ there will be a few smug stories later

Reactions: 7
I'm waiting to see the outfits that she was "afraid of me life leds" that the children would dirty them. I'm guessing they probably have massive bows on their heads too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d say we won’t hear a dicky bird until about Tuesday from this wan!! The fact she can’t show the sister or her family will make it hard to post anything and she’ll be exhausted trying to keep the girls in their routine!!!

Reactions: 4
The girls might have taken revenge on her and had a spinach pancake green nappy blow out mid ceremony.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm waiting to see the outfits that she was "afraid of me life leds" that the children would dirty them. I'm guessing they probably have massive bows on their heads too.
I bet there’s big orange arm marks from the tan and she won’t show them now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t breathe from the laughing! These comments πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Tinned tights!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Pope Francis at the train station in Charleville 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Well I actually bumped into Pope Francis half an hour ago there in Dunnes,he had a few sandwiches with him,said he missed his flight because Lisa spent a good hour scratching herself before she answered any of the questions he was asking during the ceremony!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The silence from her is deafening, if she really thought she was an 'influencer' she'd have been flat out on the phone all day..πŸ“ΈπŸ€³πŸ»

Reactions: 2
I can’t breathe from the laughing! These comments πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Tinned tights!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Pope Francis at the train station in Charleville 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Well I actually bumped into Pope Francis half an hour ago there in Dunnes,he had a few sandwiches with him,said he missed his flight because Lisa spent a good hour scratching herself before she answered any of the questions he was asking during the ceremony!

*sangwiches you mean? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The silence from her is deafening, if she really thought she was an 'influencer' she'd have been flat out on the phone all day..πŸ“ΈπŸ€³πŸ»
I’d say the house was chaos this morning, they were probably arguing before they even left the house

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.