Lisa My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #8 - She’s a brand ambassador, while the rest of us are embarrassed for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa can look very well when she puts the effort in- reckon she’s conserving her minuscule energy levels on getting herself all dolled up tomo and not doing a damn stroke to help get organised.
I wonder will she put her hand in her pocket towards it?

Reactions: 4
I have my little man christening tomorrow had to pick cake up there, getting food delivered so the venue had to organise that’s and balloons also

Reactions: 4
They must be having the afters in the Charleville Park Hotel, she mentioned dropping the cake there ?

Reactions: 1
People coming to the house in the morning to do hair and make up? Is this the norm or what? The actual meaning behind having children christened is totally lost these days I think. It's a big show. Lisa won't step foot inside the church again until they are having the mini wedding aka communion.

Oh she will be getting dressed at some stage she sez to do all the organising. Lisa wasn't reading here at all 🤨

Reactions: 11
People coming to the house in the morning to do hair and make up? Is this the norm or what? The actual meaning behind having children christened is totally lost these days I think. It's a big show. Lisa won't step foot inside the church again until they are having the mini wedding aka communion.

Oh she will be getting dressed at some stage she sez to do all the organising. Lisa wasn't reading here at all 🤨
She’s that fuckin lazy she wouldn’t nip out and go herself.. I suppose parking would be the issue 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Me neither ! I didn’t even get ready that early on my wedding day.
Literally same. And I had 2 mothers and 2 bridesmaids to get through with the hair and make up.

Having said that….lisa probably takes quite a bit of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And the girls are so tired from all the air yesterday 🙄 it’s the best thing for them lisa!!! Poor girls aren’t used to it!
Did she say she’s bringing the baby mat? Is she planning to put it on the floor??

also,why does she need to make them lunch and dinner for tomorrow?Can she not just get them a baby bowl Of mash and veg? And then bring Finger food for lunch 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Spinach pancakes again. And why does she go on like it's a big deal. Pancakes are the simplest thing to make. Like someone else said can't she get a bowl of veg and mash?She over complicates everything.

Reactions: 7
She over complicates the most normal stuff but then can’t be arsed with other completely ordinary (and natural) parenting activities?

Reactions: 8
She over complicates the most normal stuff but then can’t be arsed with other completely ordinary (and natural) parenting activities?
I was nearly shouting at the phone listening to her going on about food for tomorrow. What happened to the great long sleeved freebie bibs that she was raving about recently, if they’re as good as she said then the girls will have no issue staying clean regardless of what they eat.
Why does everything have to be so difficult?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
To be fair, they’d probably enjoy they veg and mash more than flavoured pancakes 🤢

Reactions: 12
She is a moron, plain and simple. The drama over food is nonsensical. Bringing the mat so the girls can stretch out on the floor is nonsensìcal.
Having everyone at the house before 7am is just ridiculous. Its a christening ffs.
They way she carries on about 6 kids in the house 🙄. I have 6 children. With the amount of adults in her house, 6 kids should not be an issue.

Reactions: 17
Wonder will there be two priests. It’s twins after all. Priest only has one pair of hands and there’s three babies. Maybe the Catholic Church have a milky mate style christening device

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder will there be two priests. It’s twins after all. Priest only has one pair of hands and there’s three babies. Maybe the Catholic Church have a milky mate style christening device
I’d say the bishop will be on standby in case wan isn’t enough. She could threaten to boycott the church if they can’t provide services for twins!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.