Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I find it odd that she’s so psyched to indoctrinate her twincesses into a church that fundamentally disapproves of the method in which they came to exist.

Reactions: 39
Well I know someone who was at this so called christening and it was a disaster apparently. Lisa turned up at the church late having been up since 7am getting ready and didn't even think to bring a change bag or spare nappies for the twins so the girls sat in a dirty nappy while they tried to take photos on the altar, when it was all done she fecked back to the Mudders house to gather the things she needed. Probably took a nap herself and forgot to tell her guests that the room in the hotel wasn't booked until half 3 so everyone sat at the bar drinking, then it took almost 3 hours to get the finger food out and it was cold, no sign of the cake either so people started to leave. Apparently the twins left at 6pm and not once were they seen with her. They were left in the buggy thrown in a corner. It's an absolute disgrace, I mean I have 2 kids myself and who leaves the house without a change bag not to mind a spare nappy in the car. I don't know how she ever thought this would be an easy task. She needs to re evaluate her life.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

butterflybilly

VIP Member
She has triggered me tonight😤 2 DAYS, SHES WORKED 2 FUCKING DAYS, and shes whinging!!!!!! Lisa, you gormless oaf, COP ON TO YOURSELF!!!!!! Your girls are in their own home and minded by your mother, its a perfect situation, when you work, 2 DAYS!!!!!.... other mams are working full time, and paying a fortune for strangers to mind their kids.....just stay off social media and stop looking for sympathy for absolutely NO REASON...... EVERY MOTHER ON THE PLANET THAT HAS A JOB GOES THROUGH THIS...... JUST SHUT UP😤

• Heart
Reactions: 29

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
46BD94A0-CD4D-45C5-AA4F-40F527130B95.png

Did she sleep in the hoody?!
Well Lisa, some of us have to ‘mom’ without help! Some of us aren’t lucky enough to have their parents at home full time to take care of our kids. Damn, some of us don’t even have parents in our lives!
You chose this life, actively went after having treatment to have your children, yet when have we ever seen you really be a mum?!
You plonk your kids on the floor with no toys, expect them to teach themselves how to grow and develop skills, dangerously over feed them, strap a torture device around their necks with bottles attached, should I go on?!?

She’s the laziest parent! Even if you do have a drink and have a little hangover, you still have to get on with being a parent because that’s what you signed up for when having kids! Lazy bint!

• Sick
some of the clinics here have been known to turn away potential patients due to bmi (and also age as well) other clinics don't. It's all very dependent on the clinic, they are all private businesses so each does their own thing.

it's going to get v complicated setting the criteria for state funded ivf - there'll be a huge demand. It's a v emotive subject, who is anyone to say that somebody else shouldn't be a parent? But, should public funds be used to pay for treatment for everyone?

remember, we all already part fund fertility treatment through the drug payment scheme. Those meds cost thousands of euro and the clinics casually prescribe large amounts of them. I was grateful to have the dps, and I carefully stored any left over meds and used them for the next cycle.

next time you see an ivf instahun put up a pic of their meds haul from the chemist for a cycle remember that we're all paying for it.

do you think she's happy now that she gets to be a mom? I don't see much joy on her insta stories.
I don't know if this post will be allowed but here goes...
BMI didn't stop lisa or myself from getting pregnant and it's so unfair to use it as a cut off for funding. I'm not fitter than every skinny person but I'm definitely fitter than a good few despite my bmi

Secondly the dps scheme is invaluable but I wouldn't say it's partly funding fertility treatment!! I'm shocked you could begrudge people their meds having gone through at least 2 rounds. I saved my meds from one round to the next but that was partly because I was too upset after the first failed round.

Thirdly the fact that the spuds person has met the babies and is fit to bitch shows that she clearly is getting out and about to some extent.

Fourthly if Lisa's mother was an alcoholic when she was growing up it must have been desperate for them. Fair dues to Lisa for doing so well coming from difficult circumstances and fair dues to the mother for helping out with the twins now. It won't make up for the past but its amazing that they can have such a lovely bond.

Fifthly so what if Lisa had one night stands. Haven't we all? I've commented on plenty of threads here but tonight I think I've had enough. Bitching about Lisa at least. I think she's harmless and has overcome difficult circumstances. Fair dues to her. I wish her and the twins the best.

• Haha
  • Heart

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
I'm just here this morning to tell all you Moms here that there is nothing wrong with plain old weetabix/readybrek/flahavans porridge for your little people. Every. Single. Day.

You DO NOT need to make everything into a muffin or a pancake.
This will get you a fussy eater. They will only eat things that look familiar.

Reactions: 28

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Jeez can we put the car seat talk to bed 🥱 I'm sure everyone does their own research and goes with what they think suits their needs best

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Wth2021

Yeah I don't think the get on with it comments ever help anyone either. She has a right to feel shit because it is shit. In saying that I don't think wasting her precious time on Instagram will help either. Better off getting prepped for the morning and getting some sleep.
Is it that shit in the grand scheme of things though? I completely get its hard to leave the babies for two long days but that's the height of it for her.
She needs to get a reality check really and get a bit of perspective.

1. It's 2 days out of 7.
2. They aren't being cared for by a stranger, her parents are minding them so that worry is gone.
3. Related to number 2, she never had to do the pain staking search to find childcare for them.
4. She doesn't have the cost of childcare to factor in.
5. She can leave the house in the morning without waiting for childminder/nanny to arrive, getting house ready for that, etc.
6. Related to 5, she also doesn't have to get the babies up from their sleep to get them out the door to bring them to a minder/creche they can happily sleep while she heads off. No lunches, changing bags, school bags to get ready.
7. She can just come straight home after work, no collecting the kids on the way.
8. She doesn't get home at 5/6pm like some people do who then have to literally then fly through the evening routine without a moment to take a breath.
9. She also doesn't have the added pressure of trying to keep a house organised, do the various household tasks, laundry, hoovering, cleaning, dishes, food shopping while also trying to work full time.
10. She doesn't have the worry of household bills and costs.

Honestly to me it all sounds like a dream for someone who is working a bit. I have 3 kids, when I had 2 I worked 5 days a week since my 3rd I work 3 days.
I leave the house with them at 8 am which includes getting 2 up & ready for school, breakfasts for two of them eaten, lunches and school bags packed. Also always have a bag of clothes and snacks for them to have in minders house.
The baby also need to get up, dressed, changing bag ready, food ready for minders house. Get myself ready for work and get out the door by 8am. Drop to minders, in work at 8.45.
Leave at 5pm. Collect kids and get in door at around 5.45/6pm. Then the stress starts, dinner to get ready, kids activities to get to, homework checked, uniforms and bags ready for next day, school lunches prepped for next day, all kids in bed by 9.30.
We have no family around to help at all.
Then we do it all again.

I do this now 3 days with 3 but as I said I previously did it 5 days with 2 kids. Lots do it, yes it's hard, it's a juggling act but you get on with it and do what you have to do.

I think Lisa needs to get off the phone stop crying to Instagram and use that time to organise her food. Good God if all I had to do was organise my own food in the evenings I'd be on cloud 9 not crying that's for sure.

Sorry now for those who feel sorry for her but she really riled me up last night when I think of the fortunate positions she's actually in. And if she can't juggle work with her current comfortable situation she should consider giving it up cos like really she should be able to manage. And again just to say I know all too well how hard it is to leave babies, guilt, etc but lots of people do it in much more difficult situations. Perspective goes a long way.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Ellegee

VIP Member
Maybe. Some people are pretty ruthless here. Not just on this thread. But she isn't giving off a great vibe so I can't blame people being ruthless. She isn't the pic of health. and all the food she gives the babies is not right. Of course people will judge her for it.
Agreed but I think bringing her family into the thread was a bit too far. Her mothers alcohol addiction is no one’s business, she’s obviously come a long way & dotes on all her grandkids.
If I was Lisa & someone mentioned my family here I would never post again.

Reactions: 25

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’ll say it 100 times, so many like Lisa crave the pregnancy for the bump & attention & forget that you’ve a life long responsibility after!

Bitter87

Thread title: plan for signed off sick leave is now underway, not long til she's back sleeping 3 times a day.

Beddy

Chatty Member
BA7157B8-E516-4D49-9464-CC8E9496D62D.jpeg

Lisa holding in all her pancake recipes because she won’t give her trolls the soot of posting

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Like_Literally

VIP Member
I thought she didn’t want them dressed the same but yet she bought two the exact same christening dresses
Da mudder wanted them to be dressed the same so a poll went up but Lisa put on the big Bull McCabe act telling Instagram she will do what she wants anyway.

I'm disappointed as I thought Lisa might be wearing an adult christening gown to match the twinnies 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Ciarrai87

“Maybe that’s just because they are babies at moment and it’s very very busy”
I love how she thinks they’ll get easier 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She comes across as so childish lately, I’m sorry to say but I’m not sure how anyone thought her becoming a “solo” mom was a good idea, when she’s not capable of doing anything herself

Reactions: 22

Ellegee

VIP Member
And cos her "insta career" didnt either, take off, or pay off! Oh the poor single mom, having to work, who would have thought🤔
I really think she thought she could make it as an influencer & she could live an easy life home with the girls but Jesus Christ, 2 days work & she’s crying, I know they’re long days but she’s been away from them for overnights with no issues & never in a rush home each time. She’ll have 5 days in every 7 to enjoy them, so many parents would love to be so lucky. She doesn’t even have to do anything in the morning other than getting herself dressed & out the door, again something most working parents don’t have that luxury & have to get kids up & out to childminders & crèches on top of getting themselves ready.

Reactions: 22

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
EA266B74-ACA9-4A3B-979B-EB5DA09F6D10.png

Imagine taking a pic when you wake up and posting it 😂 I couldn’t! Why would anyone wanna see this 😂😂😂 she’s not right in the head 😂

Granny nighties are back after sleeping in jumpers and hoodies!

• Haha
Reactions: 21