Lisa My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #8 - She’s a brand ambassador, while the rest of us are embarrassed for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it odd that she’s so psyched to indoctrinate her twincesses into a church that fundamentally disapproves of the method in which they came to exist.

Reactions: 39
Poor kids having pancakes again tomorrow for breakfast 🤦🏻‍♀️ Please Lisa learn how to make something else 😂

Reactions: 7
I find it odd that she’s so psyched to indoctrinate her twincesses into a church that fundamentally disapproves of the method in which they came to exist.
I'd say that doesn't even enter her head. She just wants the big day with all the trimmings.

Reactions: 15
1. Has she not got those coverall type bibs she’s Brand Repping for to put on the girls??? They’re not going to be wearing the dresses again anyway!!
2. obviously her sister is as bad when she has to bring all her kids to the grandparents house to get them ready!! Whoever said it’s like a wedding not a christening was right!!

Reactions: 4
Taking my seat .... i was delayed yesterday!!!...

Hope she they have a lovely day today its a special day

Happy christing day girls!!! X

Reactions: 1
Happy TwinChristenCessCining day x

met pope Francis earlier at the train station in charleville he said not every wan gets the pope x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her sister has done this numerous times before, why doesn’t she stay at home and get her own family ready with her husband watching the kids while she gets ready?
unless this is what the norm is for their family from the sisters previous christenings?

Reactions: 3
Happy TwinChristenCessCining day x

met pope Francis earlier at the train station in charleville he said not every wan gets the pope x
On his way to light a candle & say a prayer that lidl get their twin trolley situation sorted!

Her sister has done this numerous times before, why doesn’t she stay at home and get her own family ready with her husband watching the kids while she gets ready?
unless this is what the norm is for their family from the sisters previous christenings?
They probably previously went somewhere for hair & make up but someone can’t leave the house now that there’s twins to be minded so all have to meet at the house instead. I Imagine it will be chaos & there will be sweating & stressing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’ll be lucky if there’s any “tin” left on her with the sweating she’ll be doing on her big day
I'm weak I'd love to b a fly on the wall at that house this morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she said no more about applying any more layers of tin 😂😂 I can imagine that she'll b there telling people to pass this and that ja know I'm a solo mom and my followers are waiting for my big revel I can't dress 2 babies and myself mudder are u mad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently the tin didn’t work out so she’s going for the flesh coloured tights. Tinned tights

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm weak I'd love to b a fly on the wall at that house this morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she said no more about applying any more layers of tin 😂😂 I can imagine that she'll b there telling people to pass this and that ja know I'm a solo mom and my followers are waiting for my big revel I can't dress 2 babies and myself mudder are u mad
Oh stop can you imagine her this morning going around huffing and puffing and panting out of her 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why oh why are they all going to the mudders to get ready?
And why oh why can't the babies have weetabix?
I'd say she'll wear white and all today?? God love her it will be a big comedown after it for her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.