Lisa My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #8 - She’s a brand ambassador, while the rest of us are embarrassed for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My point really(Lisa aside) was that saying other people have it worse never helps anyone. Yes she has it easy with her mother there etc etc but I always hate when people reel off how much worse they have it when someone complains. If I complained about my 4 someone telling me shure you have it easy i had 16 with no help doesn't help me. Everyone is entitled to moan even for a little bit.

Reactions: 6
My point really(Lisa aside) was that saying other people have it worse never helps anyone. Yes she has it easy with her mother there etc etc but I always hate when people reel off how much worse they have it when someone complains. If I complained about my 4 someone telling me shure you have it easy i had 16 with no help doesn't help me. Everyone is entitled to moan even for a little bit.
People absolutely can moan, but she didn’t complain when she went to how many hotels and left them for 2 days? It’s tough going back to work but I can’t fathom how it’s so much worse then leaving to go away 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20

People are totally entitled to moan but even so she doesn't have THAT much to loan about compared to some working parents. And absolutely moan away if that's what you want to do but do it to people who will care and respond to your needs not to a heap of people on Instagram who are basically going to tell you to cop on.

Also to be very honest personally I don't complain much about the juggling act we do in our house. I chose it so why bother I just get on with it. I do have a moan about more minor things such as all the driving we do for activities or what ever but its just a general moan not a poor me cos similarly I also put my kids into these activities so I suck it up.
Sometimes in life if you make decisions you actually do just have to get on with things.

I’d say she’s regretting going down the pinwheel/muffin/pancake route with weaning as now she stuck having to make them!! Surely the mother will be having her own lunch and dinner and she should be able to give them the same thing?? I also agree that maybe she should have a gap between the working days so she’s not not seeing the girls for so long.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the 2 shifts weren’t back to back would it be easier.?
I’ve done that job when In college you are up at 5am, not home til after 9 then same again for 2/3/4 days in a row.
yeah it’s no easy. I did it long enough but can
I’d say she’s regretting going down the pinwheel/muffin/pancake route with weaning as now she stuck having to make them!! Surely the mother will be having her own lunch and dinner and she should be able to give them the same thing?? I also agree that maybe she should have a gap between the working days so she’s not not seeing the girls for so long.
She’s on a hse contract and That’s how those shifts go. Saturday & Sunday together one week, Thursday & Friday the next week. Full time would be another 3 shifts in that fortnight, often they are individual days. She’d have to fight to get that change cause they’d have to fill her place then

Reactions: 1
Jezs sake give them what ever is on bit veg spud what ever is cooking pin wheels me arse how did we rear ours before all this malarkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.