Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #6 Twins being overfed so solo mom can spend more time in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No in fairness she didn't. She just did that weird thing she does where she acknowledged that loads of people messaged her and swore by paralink. She said the doc said that calpol and neurofen does the same job so she' stick with that. The old "thanks but duck off" Lisa style. Then ended up in the emergency room and told to give the child paralink 😒 id say shed already spent the money on calpol and didnt want yo spend any more.
She didn't want to torment people sending them to the chemist again or something. She loves the term tormented.

Reactions: 1
Of course it was haha. Only recently found out that you can get those suppositories on the medical card if you have one. The nurofen and paralink are costly at almost 10euro a box😳
pricey stuff, but good gods worth every penny when a sickly baby is spitting the calpol back on top of you.

Reactions: 5
She would just irritate the tit out of you went to cuh and was given a suppository for temperature but don’t listen to all the experienced mothers who messaged her yesterday and told her to do that
Hold up, she went to Cuh? Does she not have Covid ?

Reactions: 4
No in fairness she didn't. She just did that weird thing she does where she acknowledged that loads of people messaged her and swore by paralink. She said the doc said that calpol and neurofen does the same job so she' stick with that. The old "thanks but duck off" Lisa style. Then ended up in the emergency room and told to give the child paralink 😒 id say shed already spent the money on calpol and didnt want yo spend any more.
The pharmacist told her therr the same not even a doc🙄. Surely as a hca she should know that a suppositorie would work quicker once its entered.

They give an isolation room and take you straight in. I had to bring my 6wk old who had covid to the hospital.i called ahead to let them know but there was noting in place just come in as normal. This was in Dublin now

Reactions: 1
she was saying she'd concerns about the baby's breathing, phoned the out of hours doc and they listened to the sounds of the breathing over ther phone and advised go to CUH. Tough situation to be in - baby needs to be seen, other baby needs to be minded. Don't know if her parents are out of isolation yet

Zero acknowledgment from her naturally how fortunate she is having her family on tap. A real single parent would have to be relying on the kindness of neighbours or would have to bring the other child with them to cuh and get given out to by staff (been there, have the t shirt. family member was on way to the hospital to pick the not-sick kid up from me while sick kid really needed to be seen quickly).

The "guess where we are...." post up on her stories irritated me. Whenever I've had to bring kids to hospital late at night I'm focused on holding it together and hiding my fear from the child to keep them calm. Wouldn't have crossed my mind to be taking videos for social media ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In the midst of her trying to keep temperatures down she had enough time to check tattle and see the Very clear favoritism she has for Hazel so she just put up her snuggling with Ayda in the bed. It’s now very clear her own mother is rearing not only Lisa but the twins. Lisa is without her mother for past few days and she hasn’t washed changed clothes and is still in bed. Where are all the feeding posts and all the look what I cooked today?? None Because the mother clearly cooked everything and handed them to Lisa and Lisa plays the mother of the year for her insta family! Granted she may be wrecked and sick with Covid but she’s not the only Mother who ever got Covid and she has two daughters to take care of herself. Her moaning of how hard it is just goes to show she has had it soooooo easy all along,
Lived a Delusional existence due to the support she has from her family and without the help of her mother and father she can’t cope herself with two sick babies. Lisa Get up and mind ur own children and mind ur mother and father too! You at least owe them that much. Rant over.
I thought that very strange too didn’t even offer them the breakfast dinner and tea she’s been feeding them didn’t even bother. just went out to window cause she was sick, granted they’re might j it have eaten much but Jesus I would never just not make it no matter how sick we all were, goes to show anyway they didn’t need it!

Reactions: 3
She said the pharmacist told her calpol and nurofen did the same thing but she was struggling to keep their temps down and was told by followers get paralink but she said she wasn’t asking someone to go to the chemist again. Suppositories work quicker it’s what they give in hospitals if temps are high and need to be brought down quickly. If she listened to other parents she wouldn’t have had to go to cuh

Reactions: 7
She said the pharmacist told her calpol and nurofen did the same thing but she was struggling to keep their temps down and was told by followers get paralink but she said she wasn’t asking someone to go to the chemist again. Suppositories work quicker it’s what they give in hospitals if temps are high and need to be brought down quickly. If she listened to other parents she wouldn’t have had to go to cuh
Shes so ignorant that’s why she won’t listen to any other parents. So, instead of someone going to the chemist again? She went to CUH?? Sorry I can’t listen to her ramble on about nothing for so long 🙉

Reactions: 5
My daughter wouldn’t take Calpol and kept vomiting it up suppositories we’re a life saver. Lisa thinks she’s knows it all. Full on went to CUH so shed get them for free.

Reactions: 3
Suppositories are a med box staple with smallies.
We don't even bother with liquids if we get temperatures here.

She's a bleeping dimwit. She could have helped those girls if she hadn't the big thick arse head on herself.

Reactions: 7
If the breathing was funny she was right to get it checked though , that would have still happened if she had given the suppositories to be fair .

Reactions: 2
Suppositories are a med box staple with smallies.
We don't even bother with liquids if we get temperatures here.

She's a bleeping dimwit. She could have helped those girls if she hadn't the big thick arse head on herself.
I’ve only ever needed suppositories once in my 11 years of parenting. I know some kids won’t take meds orally when unwell though & in cases like the twins it would have helped with their temps so much better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.