Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #6 Twins being overfed so solo mom can spend more time in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion solo mom= not a solo funk given bout her solo baby or the forgotten one... Ayda

Reactions: 3
I’d have so much more sympathy if she wasn’t talking about the girls being sick like it was such a hard time for HER.
She literally seems to only see things from her own perspective and never anyone else’s, least alone the babies.
This is the most accurate description ever!!

Reactions: 4
Maybe she has Covid longer then she let on. I had Covid symptoms longer then 10 days. After a phone consult and my gp prescribed antibiotics as she said , I had developed a secondary infection.
Just self diagnosing herself I’m sure and demanding antibiotics like half the people out there who think they work for everything, it’s obviously just covid. she’s sick what a day and a half and thinks she needs antibiotics give me strength no wonder antibiotic resistance is getting worse.

Reactions: 8
The way she says the house is upside down but it can wait 😂 I doubt she does any of the cleaning anyway!!
Hey Lisa, I know you don’t take advice from anyone… especially from someone who has never had twins but maybe you might from the HSE website… such a common mistake a lot make to strip baby when they’ve a temperature! You may need to do a bit more research rather than a €50 thermometer 🌡
View attachment 1171804
God those poor kids having the covid shivers and left in vests. all you want when you’re like that is a blanket and some comfort not shivering cold, course that will make their temp shoot up. their little bodies trying to warm up raises their temp even more,

Reactions: 6
Is she off her head?? One of the first things I bought was a thermometer like does she think people are thick and need to be told you need a thermometer if you have a small baby? Also as per above you re not supposed to strip or sponge them down if she told her phn or doctor this they would have told her not to do that. She’s lethal would also question if she’s giving the right doses of calpol should be administered based on weight and not age

Reactions: 5
Sorru the above popped into my head so I thought I'd share lol.
Anyway for the antibiotics etc our gp does a phone consultation first, then a video call if no immediate evidence of illness they'll make an appointment same day unless child is under 1 in which case they call listen to symptoms and make a same day appointment. If its a general or routine issue you'll get a call in 2-3 weeks if you're lucky and they answer the phone BUT if gp just prescribing via phone it isn't hard to Google an illness and lay it on thick

Reactions: 2
Why CHOOSE to have twins?...
I've seen this mentioned a lot about the two embroyo transfer. I dont know if she was looking for twins but there used to be thinking in IVF that transferring two makes it more likely that one will implant, that you will get pregnant. More recent research suggests it can actually decrease the chance slightly, especially if they are different grades. I can't follow her as its painful to watch but there is a lot of misinformation on this thread about IVF.

For what it's worth I thinking she is suffering from quite significant post partum mental health issues. They dont necessarily disappear when babies are a few months old. I really wish someone could get her the medical help she obviously needs.

Reactions: 9
Has she seriously been living under a rock these last 2 years? Wash your hands and stop touching your face mouth and nose. But no. Lisa has covid and her fingers are stuck inside her mouth. Is it any wonder the girls got it too.

Reactions: 14
She doesn’t want to be tormented by people suggesting paralink Jesus people are only trying to help

Nice to see the eye contact and talking to Ayda. She’s a fabulous little thing!

In the midst of her trying to keep temperatures down she had enough time to check tattle and see the Very clear favoritism she has for Hazel so she just put up her snuggling with Ayda in the bed. It’s now very clear her own mother is rearing not only Lisa but the twins. Lisa is without her mother for past few days and she hasn’t washed changed clothes and is still in bed. Where are all the feeding posts and all the look what I cooked today?? None Because the mother clearly cooked everything and handed them to Lisa and Lisa plays the mother of the year for her insta family! Granted she may be wrecked and sick with Covid but she’s not the only Mother who ever got Covid and she has two daughters to take care of herself. Her moaning of how hard it is just goes to show she has had it soooooo easy all along,
Lived a Delusional existence due to the support she has from her family and without the help of her mother and father she can’t cope herself with two sick babies. Lisa Get up and mind ur own children and mind ur mother and father too! You at least owe them that much. Rant over.

Reactions: 14
She's dragging the arse out of their temperatures stories. A basic thermometer is fine. There are many more important things to watch for if a child is sick. A high temp unless over 40 degrees is yes uncomfortable but necessary for the body to kill the virus. I'm not saying don't give relief but she's again over emphasising something that's fairly basic with children. I'd be much more worried about shortness of breath or being listless.

Reactions: 10
I was thinking that, Ayda's such a little character and warms right up when Lisa shows her attention!
She’s very animated today, cute little thing. I wonder has she cut back on food while they’re unwell, maybe she’s feeling heaps better as a result.
I had a glance through her stories but had to mute her 😩

She’s very animated today, cute little thing. I wonder has she cut back on food while they’re unwell, maybe she’s feeling heaps better as a result.
I had a glance through her stories but had to mute her 😩

Ya she said they're not having their food at all just bottles. Ayda is divine 😍 glad she's getting a bit of attention. Even there throughout her stories she said "Hazel is sleeping" then "I must get Hazel" but made reference to Ayda on a number of occasions by calling Ayda "she" and "her" never by her name. It's so detached....

Reactions: 8
I think ye are being a bit harsh about favouritism, I don't really see it. I have twins and I never had a favourite but know I treated them differently because they had completely different personalities. Didn't mean I didn't love them both equally just both in different ways. Maybe she sees Hazel as needing more support as Ayda is so strong and capable. Just saying, that's about the only thing I disagree with ye on.

I think ye are being a bit harsh about favouritism, I don't really see it. I have twins and I never had a favourite but know I treated them differently because they had completely different personalities. Didn't mean I didn't love them both equally just both in different ways. Maybe she sees Hazel as needing more support as Ayda is so strong and capable. Just saying, that's about the only thing I disagree with ye on.
I have 3 children, I give them all equal attention and love (bar the baby who obviously needs more) but she never refers to Ayda. It’s always hazel. Now it could just be when the camera is on, but she’s posted videos and photos holding/cuddling just one baby. She plays with just one baby and it’s very noticeable watching her story. Again maybe it’s equal attention, but what she shares is very one sided to hazel.

De mudder recording her singing to the baby in the sitting room -‘mudder press record for my insta fam ‘🙄🙄

also Lisa, please dress your child like you usually would and do not strip them to just vests as they won’t be able to fight the temperature then! They’re prob freezing with covid chills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.