Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

woopwoop

She looks at the mudder for prompts on dates like she has a brain injury or something...
Thought she was very passive aggressive telling that story...like she was the one to save the day by going into the room and finding her....
Yes, and the 'I felt it was going on too long", and "I told Sharon to ring for an ambulance ". Calm down there Dr Quin medicine woman, I'm sure the child's mother would have known to ring 999 herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

brandambassador

VIP Member
She’d want to be careful the twins don’t get so advanced on baby led weaning that they mistake her fingers for sausages

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Oh wow she’s some bitch to not allow her nephew to wear it after all his siblings wearing it.. she’s a spoiled c*#% if I was the sister I would be doing my own christening separately and using the gown and letting lazy lisa fuck off with herself and do her own thing (she’s gonna do it anyway) 🙄

Reactions: 24

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I have no words anymore.
Sorry, this is utter neglect. Milky mates. 2 minutes to change 2 nappies, leaving them to sleep unattended before 6 months. Hours and hours in car seats, over feeding them when they both still have tongue thrust reflex and now feeding choking hazards?
I'm out. Fuck me.

Reactions: 24

nasa5

VIP Member
I’d love to have been a fly on the wall for christening gown discussion, I’d say the cross face was out in full force. De mudder probably had to send her down for a nap and a bottle of Diet Coke

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Mad4craic

Chatty Member
D yawning oh ffs it's a hard life sitting on ur hole molesting your ear with a remote and clawing the face off yourself she is 1 of the most irritating women on Instagram at the moment 😑😑 a head on her like a bad turnip

• Haha
Reactions: 22

woopwoop

Dunno if its just me but the label “single mom by choice” really irks me..
I agree, it's as if she thinks she's superior to other single mams. Lots of women are single mom's by choice though, if they are in a relationship they no longer want to be in and they have kids, if they make to choice to separate then are they not single by choice?? You'd swear Lisa was some sort of independent woman, the same wan was proud of herself yesterday for bringing her babies for their vaccinations. Give us a break Lisa. You couldn't find a man so knew your only choice to become a mam was to go down the donor sperms ivf route.

And while I'm in the mood, when she was saying yesterday its no joke buying two of everything. Stop playing the martyr. What did she expect when she transferred two? Is that the line she trots out whenever her family piss you off, it's no joke changing/bathing/feeding two. She transferred two embryos EXPECTING her family to be the other parent. They twins weren't a surprise. I genuinely think she went for twins for the gram, she thought she'd have it wrapped up with brand ambassadors, ads etc. €100 on kids clothes shocked her. She'd want to prepare for bigger shocks, there have been times when I've spent €500 in one go kitting out 4 kids. That's life. I chose to have my kids, it's my and my husbands job to clothe them. She wants praise for doing what she should be doing. Poor children fed to the gills and put back to bed, all because Mom herself likes to fill herself and roll back into bed like an old man for another snooze. And don't get me started on the hose downs. Baths are supposed to be fun sensory experiences for babies. She literally does the bare minimum, hoses them down and leaves them sitting on a cold wet towel. Where are their little baths toys, the bubbles, why can't they lie on their backs and kick a bit. Lisa looks like someone who has their once weekly wash from a bowl, and that's what she's doing to her girls, a quick hose down and that'll do them.

maggie may

Is glaringly obvious the only reason her nephew isn’t wearing it is because of Lisa’s personality. if that was any other family you would insist your nephew wore it like his siblings, even if your sister was insisting you know the right thing is for the nephew to wear it and because that’s what’s right.

The nephew should defo get the gown 🤷‍♀️ Considering there’s the twins they both couldn’t wear it anyway so why would Lisa stop the nephew wearin it?!!

also , her question box would you match their christening outfits followed by it doesn’t matter anyway I’m going to do my own thing 😐 she’s so ignorant

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
Have you ever heard a more ridiculous idea, draping the Christening gown over each of the kids in turn. She really is a special kind of stupid.

• Haha

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Winning thread title to @DollyDaydreaming with 46 likes.

Recap:
- Lisa went to a NICU while sick and thought it was hilarious
- Lisa says there's no way one person could change and dress two babies at once for an appointment
- Lisa can change two dirty nappies in 2 mins and 13 seconds.... which is funny because that's how long its taken to wean the twins to 100 vegetable tastes.

• Haha

Lollipops23

VIP Member
She's complaining because Ayda slept in today and now their naps our out of sync....it's almost like they're two different babies!!

Now says that in future she'll wake Ayda once Hazel is awake...how is that fair? Ayda sleeps later because she clearly needs/wants to!!

derbygail

The sister is the bigger fool for not putting the gown on her lad when all her other kids have worn it

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
If I was the sister I'd be telling her go to fuck and christening my son on his own day in the gown all his siblings wore. Such a heap of nonsense imagine the faffing about draping a gown over each 'thing ' as she calls them

Reactions: 20

YapYap11

‘You’d need eyes in the back of your head for two babies’ em no Lisa, you’d need eyes in the back of your head for any amount of babies/toddlers/children whether it be one or ten. Ffs 🤦‍♀️

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
They do not need these recipes. It is not making you look like a better mother. It's making you look stupid and incapable.

Tell me... when they are 5 years old will you still be making them spinach pin wheels for breakfast? No? Didn't think so. Stop weaning for Instagram and wean them to a normal diet for your home.

And stop forcing food into their mouths. Babys need hardly any food (yours technically still need none)

Both girls already look like they've exceeded weight:height. Babys can't be obese IMO but you're setting them on a path for it.