Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #6 Twins being overfed so solo mom can spend more time in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title to @DollyDaydreaming with 46 likes.

Recap:
- Lisa went to a NICU while sick and thought it was hilarious
- Lisa says there's no way one person could change and dress two babies at once for an appointment
- Lisa can change two dirty nappies in 2 mins and 13 seconds.... which is funny because that's how long its taken to wean the twins to 100 vegetable tastes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Recap you forgot the fact that she don’t want advice lads….. but what else can she try the twins on lads, but tell me without giving me advice because you do you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Recap you forgot the fact that she don’t want advice lads….. but what else can she try the twins on lads, but tell me without giving me advice because you do you.
You also need to mention, she gave birth alone because her sister didn’t make it up in time. ( the sister with the four kids including a new born).

Reactions: 4
You also need to mention, she gave birth alone because her sister didn’t make it up in time. ( the sister with the four kids including a new born).
Also forgot to mention that Hazel is her favourite and she's a massive see you next Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The obsession with their weight and size is just weird. I knew what my baby's weighed at birth and never again then after 😂

Reactions: 11
Winning thread title to @DollyDaydreaming with 46 likes.

Recap:
- Lisa went to a NICU while sick and thought it was hilarious
- Lisa says there's no way one person could change and dress two babies at once for an appointment
- Lisa can change two dirty nappies in 2 mins and 13 seconds.... which is funny because that's how long its taken to wean the twins to 100 vegetable tastes.
My first thread title, so proud 😂

Reactions: 9
I can’t watch her anymore she is force feeding the girls too much. What’s with them on a 5 course meal all of a sudden. For duck sake give them a bottle

Reactions: 8
Christ almighty I hope she has her infant first aid done she's a funking hazard.

Would 100% not give spinach like that to any child who couldn't move well and push from the legs (maybe she doesn't know this but your babies feet should be able to make firm contact with the footrest on the highchair incase of choking).

Spinach like that is a massive choking risk. She still has massive pieces of spinach on it.

She hasn't cut it properly for early BLW either, it should be two finger widths thick.

She. Is. A. Disaster.

Reactions: 19
For the love of god 😮
I have never seen the like of the food she is giveing to 6mth old babys this morning beats all.
For the love of God will her mudder or sister not call a halt to this .
Surely they can see the babys are way to young for what's being shoveeled into them.

Reactions: 8
Christ almighty I hope she has her infant first aid done she's a funking hazard.

Would 100% not give spinach like that to any child who couldn't move well and push from the legs (maybe she doesn't know this but your babies feet should be able to make firm contact with the footrest on the highchair incase of choking).

Spinach like that is a massive choking risk. She still has massive pieces of spinach on it.

She hasn't cut it properly for early BLW either, it should be two finger widths thick.

She. Is. A. Disaster.
I wouldn’t give my 11 month old spinach like this

Reactions: 12

She. Is. A. Disaster.
Just the fact that it's fried 😱😱😱😱😱

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have no words anymore.
Sorry, this is utter neglect. Milky mates. 2 minutes to change 2 nappies, leaving them to sleep unattended before 6 months. Hours and hours in car seats, over feeding them when they both still have tongue thrust reflex and now feeding choking hazards?
I'm out. duck me.

Reactions: 24
I have never seen the like of the food she is giveing to 6mth old babys this morning beats all.
For the love of God will her mudder or sister not call a halt to this .
Surely they can see the babys are way to young for what's being shoveeled into them.
I’d say they know better, Lazy lisa would launch an attack on them.. what would they know about raising twins 😣

Reactions: 4
For the love of god 😮
Going on about choking and big pieces of spinach in the bread 🙈

Haven’t given my 8.5 month old half the stuff she gives them and she has me questioning myself now that I’m doing it all wrong even though I know I’m not. Spinach that big should not be given to a baby 🙈 Shes such a dope

I’ve actually had enough of her tit and after seeing the spinach on eggy bread not even cut up small and a clear choking hazard I’ve reported her page.

It’s been a pleasure Lisa, Not many things boil my blood but this witch has done just that this morning. She could do with eating veg and spinach herself maybe but not feeding it to barely 6 month olds, I’m actually fuming with what I’ve just seen.

I’m on a WhatsApp group with other mothers in my area and I’ve asked them have they given their baby spinach yet and the answer has been no. Most of the babies are between 6 months to a year

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I still occasionally choke on bits of spinach....

But yes, you only have to look at their little faces to see how uncomfortable they are- they must have awful wind/indigestion from all the strange foods their little tummies have had to cope with in the first few weeks.

Reactions: 7
I have no words anymore.
Sorry, this is utter neglect.
It's not neglect, it's just plan dangerous.

The kids can barely roll, have little head control, cannot sit up on their own but yet she thinks it's okay to feed them fried eggs and spinach.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.