Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #6 Twins being overfed so solo mom can spend more time in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe take the duvet off the child who’s wearing a sleeping bag for a starr

Quick mam video me there

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Nice to see the jumper made an appearance again 🙈 the smell off that jumper 🤢 I’m day 5 Covid but still manage to dress and shower everyday literally no excuses for it and freezing the poor child

Reactions: 7
That child needs a proper mother. One who gives her a safe, warm and comfortable place to nap and a mother who doesn't post ridiculous nonsense to her Instagram page for cheap laughs. Lisa if you are reading, that post is troubling in so many ways.

Reactions: 9
Ah she's not that bleeping thick is she to.sleep on the couch like that??! She's trolling us surely?? Prob in competition with the other mother of the year julie

Reactions: 8
Even there throughout her stories she said "Hazel is sleeping" then "I must get Hazel" but made reference to Ayda on a number of occasions by calling Ayda "she" and "her" never by her name. It's so detached....
I know. I was waiting the entire time (like 30 stories 🙄) for her to call Ayda by her name, but alas no 😢

Reactions: 5
Nice to see the jumper made an appearance again 🙈 the smell off that jumper 🤢 I’m day 5 Covid but still manage to dress and shower everyday literally no excuses for it and freezing the poor child
She's so manky i have no words. The dirt must be crawling off her

Reactions: 1
How the hell can she preach about the importance of a good thermometer if she doesn’t know how to safely deal with temperatures. That poor little baba asleep on her with her vest off & sleepsuit wide open. She’ll be cooked on her back & cold on her front, if she’s running a temperature her body won’t be fighting it properly left sleeping like that. So so dangerous

Reactions: 6
I’m actually shocked that anyone would willingly put this picture of themselves on the internet.. apart from the danger of it with the baby but the bleeping set of her.. no words
It literally took everything in me not to write "unwashed Waynetta slob napping AGAIN" in that box..... the ABSOLUTE HACK OF HER..... GOOD GOD🙄

It literally took everything in me not to write "unwashed Waynetta slob napping AGAIN" in that box..... the ABSOLUTE HACK OF HER..... GOOD GOD🙄
This proves there’s something amiss with her.. talk about a slob and then to put it on the internet.. I would bleeping die if my mother took a photo of me like that I would tell her to delete it quick and never speak of the moment again 😨

Reactions: 16
This proves there’s something amiss with her.. talk about a slob and then to put it on the internet.. I would bleeping die if my mother took a photo of me like that I would tell her to delete it quick and never speak of the moment again 😨
Or speak to me ever again😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The cheek of her pushing GoFundMe for Irish women exploiting Ukrainian surrogate mothers. “If even half of my followers…”
The woman sending the DM didn’t even say surrogate mothers, said surrogates and “which” to describe them, not “who”.
Commercial surrogacy is disgusting in the first place, preying on some of the poorest women in the world.
How about YOU put your hand in your pocket Lisa if you are so concerned about the costs?
Out here in the real world we are paying our rent and mortgages and living costs, not off the State and our parents!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That photo got me like I can’t even put it into words. If she’s actually asleep holding her the lack of safety there. She has a temp she all she’s done is remove the vest yet the baby grow is on but undone 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m actually bloody speechless….
i get Lisa is unwell herself, I’m actually a single mum of 3 children inc twins but guess what when/if I’m Ill at the same time all my energy goes into making sure my child is well looks after regardless of how I feel. Lisa if you’re reading this sort your tit oit

Reactions: 10
That photo got me like I can’t even put it into words. If she’s actually asleep holding her the lack of safety there. She has a temp she all she’s done is remove the vest yet the baby grow is on but undone 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m actually bloody speechless….
i get Lisa is unwell herself, I’m actually a single mum of 3 children inc twins but guess what when/if I’m Ill at the same time all my energy goes into making sure my child is well looks after regardless of how I feel. Lisa if you’re reading this sort your tit oit
Genuinely I honestly don't think that's she's 100%, she seems to be the mental age of a giddy teenager, I just dont know anyone who is of full mind would post such an unflattering photo of themselves, Let along the dangerous way she is holding the child. She looks massive, every single part of her

She would just irritate the tit out of you went to cuh and was given a suppository for temperature but don’t listen to all the experienced mothers who messaged her yesterday and told her to do that

Reactions: 15
She would just irritate the tit out of you went to cuh and was given a suppository for temperature but don’t listen to all the experienced mothers who messaged her yesterday and told her to do that
You know that suppository was paralink too, I'd say she was raging 🤣

• Haha
You know that suppository was paralink too, I'd say she was raging 🤣
Of course it was haha. Only recently found out that you can get those suppositories on the medical card if you have one. The nurofen and paralink are costly at almost 10euro a box😳

Did she say yesterday not to suggest suppositories to her?

Did she say yesterday not to suggest suppositories to her?
No in fairness she didn't. She just did that weird thing she does where she acknowledged that loads of people messaged her and swore by paralink. She said the doc said that calpol and neurofen does the same job so she' stick with that. The old "thanks but duck off" Lisa style. Then ended up in the emergency room and told to give the child paralink 😒 id say shed already spent the money on calpol and didnt want yo spend any more.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.