Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #6 Twins being overfed so solo mom can spend more time in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t judge if I thought Lisa was weaning like that for the girls benefit. But unfortunately I think Lisa is doing it all for the gram. Look at me solo mom cooking varied ingredients fresh everyday. The effort she is putting to weaning when she couldn’t even sleep in a chair when one was hospitalised

Reactions: 10
Just had a look at that babyledweaningideas page. Does that Rachel woman have qualifications? Some of the videos I watched showed food way too big for her 7 month old baby. Some of the chicken pieces were sizes I'd cut for myself before eating😳

Reactions: 2
Surely the babys are due a PHN check up I can imagion the PHN face when told what they are eating.
My worry is a first mum coping
Her and a baby chokeing God forbid
She won’t tell the phn. She’ll make up her story and just get this story from here and tell the phn snippets of what we say on here. I don’t think she will tell the phn about all of that food and her carry on. I have a feeling this phn isn’t on social media and has no idea perhaps.

Reactions: 1
In fairness I always told my PHN what she wanted to hear. Never told her my baby slept in the bed from day 1 for example or that he drank way over the recommended amount of formula because he was a hungry spoilt baby😂 A PHN will only care if they see clear signs of neglect.

Reactions: 6
In fairness I always told my PHN what she wanted to hear. Never told her my baby slept in the bed from day 1 for example or that he drank way over the recommended amount of formula because he was a hungry spoilt baby😂 A PHN will only care if they see clear signs of neglect.
One quick look at her insta and PHN would not be long seeing her real behaviour

Reactions: 3
The girls stomachs always look so uncomfortably swollen, it’s not weight with either of them she’s them packed up and full of gas from all the veg and beans.

Weaning is not for the girls at all. Weaning them was her thinking it’d stuff them and make them sleep/keep them content and about patting herself on the back like look I'm bossing being a solo mom, don’t need a man etc. I’d say she’s someone who needs a lot of praise, goes with her other spoilt child characteristics

Is Mrs Hinch not 'the wan' that knows all about cleaning houses? She wouldn't exactly be my first port of call for guidance on BLW.

Reactions: 3
Is Mrs Hinch not 'the wan' that knows all about cleaning houses? She wouldn't exactly be my first port of call for guidance on BLW.
mrs hinch openly admits she hasn’t got a clue with BLW and follows others ideas etc.
Lisa is “needing an ambulance” coz Hinch follows her now, how bat tit bored she’ll be watching Lisa stories in her dirty nighties etc 😂😂😂

• Haha
I can’t see any top, has she deleted it?
She was out walking with the 'twinnies' and had a yellow jumper with a big red stain all down the front of it! But she's deleted it from her story.. she was banging on about Ayda not behaving herself when they were out visiting 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice how much emphasis she put on the word "content" when talking about the babies whinging when they normally don't? Clearly she's been reading here and seen people mention how the babies always look so uncomfortable cos they're constantly full to the brim!

Again with the rubbing the remote on her head, digging out her armpits and scratching at her ear….makes me feel sick 😂🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.