Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #6 Twins being overfed so solo mom can spend more time in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of god 😮
that is actually disgusting, I wouldn't eat that as an adult and how are those poor babies expected to be able to pick up pieces of fried soggy bread - they can't even hold their own heads up in their chairs
Dear Lord

Reactions: 8
If Lisa had bothered her arse to do proper tummy time and core strengthening exercises with the girls they *might* (and that's a strong might) be someway ready for solids by now.

But she didn't and they're not. Chickens home to roost ya lazy wagon!

Reactions: 4
For the love of god 😮
Hinch had the spinach diced up finely but she also put a good bit of turmeric in the egg mix. I hope Lisa didn’t copy it exactly as turmeric should only be given as a tiny pinch starting from about 9 months on or it can cause stomach issues.

Reactions: 3
Instagram has some fab resources for weaning.

But also alot of sh1t self professed experts like Lisa.

Follow pages like solidstart.ie or weaning.ie for correct, development appropriate weaning advice. Not insta moms.

It's a tragedy. The amount of oil that bread is cooked in 🤢🤢

Reactions: 10
I still occasionally choke on bits of spinach....

But yes, you only have to look at their little faces to see how uncomfortable they are- they must have awful wind/indigestion from all the strange foods their little tummies have had to cope with in the first few weeks.
This 10000 times. What their little bodies are being put through to digest so many different food types. Never seen the likes of it and my kids are a lot older. I couldn’t comfortably eat that much or variety of food never mind a small baby. And suddenly she’s an expert despite what she’s writing. Any new mother looking at this one for advice is in for a shock.

Reactions: 5
Christ does Lisa aspire to be like mrs hinch?? She probably considers herself in the same league

One is known for cleaning and one is known for.. well, not cleaning

Last edited:
  • Haha
Christ does Lisa aspire to be like mrs hinch?? She probably considers herself in the same league

One is known for cleaning and one is known for.. well, not cleaning
I just find it difficult to understand why a grown woman would be excited about a follower. Honestly it baffles me!

And Hinch is in a totally different league. My god!
Her boy is so much bigger than the twins and well able to go. Nowhere near the recipes Lisa should be using.

Reactions: 2
It's not neglect, it's just plan dangerous.

The kids can barely roll, have little head control, cannot sit up on their own but yet she thinks it's okay to feed them fried eggs and spinach.
No its pure neglect. She is the Oxford dictionary description

Hinch had the spinach diced up finely but she also put a good bit of turmeric in the egg mix. I hope Lisa didn’t copy it exactly as turmeric should only be given as a tiny pinch starting from about 9 months on or it can cause stomach issues.
Mrs Hinch baby is over 9 months so it’s ok to give spinach and turmeric. Lisa’s babies aren’t even 6 months yet corrected age they are but premature wise they are 22/23 weeks their is a difference

Is she seriously pissing her knickers that hinch has followed her?
Hinch is another one I wouldn't take parenting or weaning advice from🤦🏻‍♀️

Surely the babys are due a PHN check up I can imagion the PHN face when told what they are eating.
My worry is a first mum coping
Her and a baby chokeing God forbid

Reactions: 2
Mrs Hinch baby is over 9 months so it’s ok to give spinach and turmeric. Lisa’s babies aren’t even 6 months yet corrected age they are but premature wise they are 22/23 weeks their is a difference
Oh I knew that I just meant I hope she didn’t do exactly what hinch did as the age gap means there are things he can have that the girls shouldn’t yet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.