Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #5 Is she lazy or is she dense, get rid of the milky mates.. If that makes sense?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads! She doesn’t want to to know what’s posted here. We don’t know her. No but we can see the tit show you’re putting on Lisa hun

Reactions: 12
Hi Lisa. While you're here - there's been some really nice looking pics and videos lately with the girls out of the bouncers and sitting on your lap. Hope you all continue to enjoy the cuddles. Focus on that rather than being an influencer. Enjoy your children, stop giving inaccurate advice, stop normalising dangerous prop feeding by showing pics of the milky mates and instead direct people to sources like the hse website or qualified professionals social media.

and do talk to your gp/counsellor/someone about how you're feeling. If your mood is low and you're struggling with energy, need an excessive amount of sleep and have no motivation to leave the house - it could be a sign that there's something going on. Be the best you that you can be for your daughters.

Reactions: 14
Lisa I doubt anyone messaged you, you looked here just like you’ve looked here from the beginning..

She doesn’t even want nice messages with weaning tips so no she prob won’t like here, she only wants to hear her own opinion echoed back to her.

Also Lisa most here aren’t rude or whatever, they’re good people concerned about your parenting skills (or lack of), you’re not an influencer you just thought you were onto something and wouldn’t have to work again which I’d say would suit you to a t

Reactions: 15
‘We don’t know her’
That statement made me think, imagine what we don’t see on insta if she thinks all the tit she shares is okay!
That is terrifying!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
To be fair we’ve all influenced her more than she has us so are we not the influencers?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh she's seriously rattled today 😂😂 now we better behave or she won't let us see all her schtyle tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“I don’t have interest in what they’re saying….I SWEAR I DON’T HAVE ANY INTEREST!!!! I neeeever read it ooookkkk???”
Methinks she protest too much…

Reactions: 5
Christ on a bike she referred to herself as an influencer 🙈😂😂😂 I nearly choked on my own saliva when she said it 😂😂 the big bulls head on her she's very rattled by us tattlers ✌🏻 truth hurts Lisa 💪🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Seen the twins in charleville just now collecting their 3 in 1. Kids grow up so fast these days eh

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The opinions on weaning here have obviously pis$’d her off 🤣 this is thread #5 and she’s only mentioning tattle now: there’s no way in hell someone or ‘people’ only messaged her today about this site !

Reactions: 3
Have a feeling Lisa will dine out on this ‘tattle rattle’ for a while, just focus on your kids pet and stop documenting your life to thousands and being surprised when a small few choose to comment here.

also the only difference between unsolicited parenting advice and dick pics is that you only seem to be receiving one of the two

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.