Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #5 Is she lazy or is she dense, get rid of the milky mates.. If that makes sense?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9ozs?? 9ozs?? I’m still in shock at that!! That’s not an indication she’s ready to wean 🙄🙄 she’s an uneducated moron!!

Reactions: 14
If you're unqualified to give advice and are on a public page then people are entitled to say when you're wrong. If you don't want opinions then get off Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You start with 2/3 baby spoons, these are smaller than teaspoons just to get them used to feeding from a spoon. There’s no set rules, you’ll know when they want an extra scoop or two. Go with what the baby wants. Even now at 10 months we’re having 3 larger sized portions per meal (4/5 good tablespoons) but she takes the lead, head turns when she’s done and that’s it! A babies stomach is as big as their fist for reference, so they won’t need much.
She’s definitely over feeding and the babies can’t tell her their full because they don’t know!!!

Thankyou for that.
Makes sense.

Ayda must have some massive fists so.

She talks about wanting the girls to have a good relationship with food but proceeds to shovel food and too much milk into Ayda, who is bigger and gets told she’s bigger…

What is wrong with her! 😤

9ozs?? 9ozs?? I’m still in shock at that!! That’s not an indication she’s ready to wean 🙄🙄 she’s an uneducated moron!!
I thought this was an awful lot too and I don’t even formula feed or know much about formula!

Reactions: 7
Thankyou for that.
Makes sense.

Ayda must have some massive fists so.

She talks about wanting the girls to have a good relationship with food but proceeds to shovel food and too much milk into Ayda, who is bigger and gets told she’s bigger…

What is wrong with her! 😤

I thought this was an awful lot too and I don’t even formula feed or know much about formula!
Oh god no, she’s force feeding them!!! They don’t need 9oz of milk and solids. They need a better mother 😳

Reactions: 12
I’m only learning about weaning myself so forgive the ignorance (first time mam and there are some things I will not be stubborn about and think I know best when I don’t really have a clue and weaning is one of them!) but, her most recent story there of Ayda, is that a lot of food for 2 weeks in or is she just going full throttle with the food instead of slow and steady. It’s advised (and it makes perfect sense) to start with ice cube/teaspoon amounts and slowly build up??
How much has she given Ayda there, it seems a lot.
What worked well here was to freeze puréed veg in ice cube trays & pop into a freezer bag once frozen. the first couple of weeks I did a single cube each day, it was about 8-10 tiny baby spoons. I think I did the same one 3-4 days at a time so I could keep an eye for possible reactions or bowel changes- kiwi caused a rash and because I spaced out new things I was able to pinpoint it straight away. After doing single tastes I then increased to 2 mixed cubes to get used to different flavours. A month in I started things like tiny bolognese portions with baby pasta, casserole type dishes & slightly lumpy soups with baby stock cubes.
you might prefer the BLW route. I follow a girl called Sophie_Morris on Instagram who recently started weaning her 2nd child & she’s sharing the whole journey. I find her very interesting to watch, she’s doing a mix of spoon & BLW if you want to take a look. She also waited until her son was a bit older than the girls & much sturdier & you can really see the difference & why it’s not something to rush, she’s also a nutritionist.
It’s a very exciting time.

Reactions: 6
. I follow a girl called Sophie_Morris on Instagram who recently started weaning her 2nd child & she’s sharing the whole journey. I find her very interesting to watch, she’s doing a mix of spoon & BLW if you want to take a look. She also waited until her son was a bit older than the girls & much sturdier & you can really see the difference & why it’s not something to rush, she’s also a nutritionist.
just checked her out and she's got really good highlights of the first two weeks so far weaning her son. I like her approach and I'll be following for food inspo.

another Irish account I like is solidStart .ie. she's a paediatric dietician and talks a lot about meal planning for older kids. V relaxed approach and shows lots of pictures of what she's feeding her family.

Reactions: 2
just checked her out and she's got really good highlights of the first two weeks so far weaning her son. I like her approach and I'll be following for food inspo.

another Irish account I like is solidStart .ie. she's a paediatric dietician and talks a lot about meal planning for older kids. V relaxed approach and shows lots of pictures of what she's feeding her family.
Yes I really like Solid start. I also liked the Joe Wickes book.

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You crack me up Lisa🤣🤣🤣 she’s never been here for a look and has no interest 🤣🤣🤣

yeah right!!!! 👋👋👋👋👋👋 Hi Lisa 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Of course Lisa doesn't read here 🤣

Even though she improves her content based on comments made.

God she's a sad sad woman.

Also Lisa most of us are mothers. We don't want misinformation out there because we actually care for our kids welfare. Not like you.

And you're not an 'influencer' you're a slob on Instagram trying to make it work. Quit. Just quit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My first was an absolute hunga. Was always in 99th percentile and when I started weaning, it was ages before we moved onto a second meal. And he only ever got to 8oz of milk, never to 9oz 😱

My second is also 5 months like Lisa’s twins and is no where ready for weaning as can’t sit up for long periods.

Reactions: 4
No 5month old baby needs 2 meals a day and god only knows how much milk on top of those 2 meals. Shes disgusting beyond words

Reactions: 3
Calling herself an "influencer" the only thing she influences me to do, is wash myself daily, loose weight, and not sit on my arse all day being a lazy, horrible slob.... shes an ugly person, inside and out, i feel so sorry for those babies😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey Lisa 👋 pull up a seat and join us you’ve plenty to be ssstone mad about- it’s a great place to vent.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me, or is she just very rude? Like no matter what she’s saying, it always comes across as plain arrogant, like how dare you do something other than lick her hole! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She did in her arse get loads of tips anyways.

She is just trying to find a loyal follower to throw in a few comments here.
I'll sit and wait ✋️

Hi Lisa, absolutely no one messaged you to tell you about Tattle. Also your not an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Influencer? Who does she think she’s influencing?

Lisa you are an instagrammer, most people watch for the train wreck you have become. Your journey to mom story was interesting but now you are a “mom” who is mostly into resting! Get a grip and mind your babies instead of your ego

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who in gods name would message a stranger (influencer??!?) to tell them they are being discussed on a gossip forum?? Clearly someone that has been on said gossip forum themselves 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What worked well here was to freeze puréed veg in ice cube trays & pop into a freezer bag once frozen. the first couple of weeks I did a single cube each day, it was about 8-10 tiny baby spoons. I think I did the same one 3-4 days at a time so I could keep an eye for possible reactions or bowel changes- kiwi caused a rash and because I spaced out new things I was able to pinpoint it straight away. After doing single tastes I then increased to 2 mixed cubes to get used to different flavours. A month in I started things like tiny bolognese portions with baby pasta, casserole type dishes & slightly lumpy soups with baby stock cubes.
you might prefer the BLW route. I follow a girl called Sophie_Morris on Instagram who recently started weaning her 2nd child & she’s sharing the whole journey. I find her very interesting to watch, she’s doing a mix of spoon & BLW if you want to take a look. She also waited until her son was a bit older than the girls & much sturdier & you can really see the difference & why it’s not something to rush, she’s also a nutritionist.
Thanks So much. Great idea doing a certain thing for a few days and see how they take to it. I do like the idea of spoon and blw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.