Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #5 Is she lazy or is she dense, get rid of the milky mates.. If that makes sense?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mean it literally 🙄 I just mean there's no need for them to have about 5 meals a day containing every single food 😂
I know, it’s a pet peeve of mine is all 😂 Jesus even I don’t eat as much as those babies 😬🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I went to Fiona Barry as seeing her recommended by Lisa, I found her very expensive and her appointments very rushed, Im ttc naturally, I didn’t have success unfortunately yet, I felt she didn’t have much interest in me & then she got so busy she was finding it hard to fit me in so I just didn’t go back to her, if I was someone with a big Instagram following I’m sure she would have fitted me in !!
I think Fiona Barry is a complete fraud she angers me beyond belief I have had fertility struggles I have been through ivf and also used alternative treatments such as acupuncture. I contacted Fiona Barrys clinic after seeing her recommended by Lisa and Kim from remaining hopeful the cost for an assessment was €250 I said I didn’t want the assessment I just wanted an acupuncture session for fertility. I could write a book on fertility at this point and I understand my issues completely. They said she couldn’t do it without the assessment so I said forget it. I found someone local to me €45 per session. Any acupuncturist I have ever been to asks you why you re doing treatment and ask you your history and they don’t charge you €250 it is part of the process. She is taking advantage of vulnerable and desperate people (imo) she should not be using the title of doctor as she knows full well in this environment it leads to an assumption she is a medical doctor she never ones clarified on her insta that she isn’t! Sorry rant over

Reactions: 13
On the weaning thing I don’t know what she’s at I introduced foods slowly with mine and gave them the same food for a few days so they could get used to the taste and then introduced a new food. I gave all veg initially. Definitely wasn’t combining foods or giving 3 meals a day at 6 months. The girls don’t know what they re getting she is introducing too many new tastes at the same time. She needs to stop calling Hazel her little girl and Ayda her big girl there’s 3 lbs in the difference they re both little girls she is projecting her own issues onto them and she is going to damage Aydas self esteem when she gets older if she carries on with that

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.