Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
The notions of her, genuinely interested people are missing out because she's not sharing her weaning journey........what the actual fuck, who does this one think she is. It would be a cold day in hell before I'd look to that fool for advice or inspiration on anything not to mind children.

As for her saying she could meet the love of her life in the next couple of years, unless he pops out from behind the sofa, under the bed or from the pile of unironed washing left all over the house I very much doubt it 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

LFRA1990

Unfollowed her, I'm in such a rage over her and guessing the weight!! Why is it all about their weight. Try having a little girl who is weighed weekly, who isn't even on a line on the chart, a child who drinks like any normal child but just doesn't put on the weight!! I'd love her to walk a day in my shoes and see what struggles some of us mother's actually have!! Sorry for the rant girls she's hit a nerve 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 29

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
I just watched and I have questions.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING INTO A MATERNITY HOSPITAL SICK. A fucking negative antigen means nothing.

WHAT THE FUCK IS FUNNY ABOUT ‘I THINK I HAVE PTSD’ what about the poor fucking women who gave birth during covid and couldn’t have any visitors and actually developed ptsd. Myself included you fucking moron it’s not funny.

No you don’t need a second person. For fuck sake she is no a solo mom than the man on the moon. Your mother reared her children Lisa,it’s not her job to rear yours.

No one cares or wants to guess the girls weight. no one. You’re on the road to giving those girls a complex and you will have no one to thank but yourself.

you are incapable, INCAPABLE of mothering those girls. I’ve never seen someone feeding a child or like today-attempting to feed a child so uncomfortably. Jesus Christ.

I’m genuinely gobsmacked. She didn’t have 2 embryos transferred because her desire for children was so high. She transferred 2 for the attention of 2.

shame on you

Reactions: 27

BucketsOfTea

By Thursday

‘thinking of taking the girls for carvery lunch. Can anyone recommend where I would get a nice half portion of roast beef for them’
"Tonight I'll be showing you how to pack the bag for going to the carvery - I'll be putting in the blender and an extension cable to plug it in"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Tinybops

VIP Member
Is it just me, or is she just very rude? Like no matter what she’s saying, it always comes across as plain arrogant, like how dare you do something other than lick her hole! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 26

submarinedream

I love how Lisa says she couldn’t do that alone. Yet she picked to have two embryos implanted. What happens if the mum falls into bad health?

Reactions: 25

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
The hospital won’t be too happy about her rocking up full of snot 😡

For a NICU review. Lots of vulnerable babies as potential contacts. Doesn't matter if she's passing any antigen tests, she preached long enough herself about the lower immunity of newborn and NICU babies.

• Angry
Reactions: 23

nasa5

VIP Member
Poor mother stuck babysitting again tomorrow (and I’m not on about the twins)

The laughs in the car will be just her wheezing into the camera over something very ordinary while de mudder looks bewildered at her from the drivers seat

• Haha
Reactions: 22

DollyDaydreaming

Influencer? Who does she think she’s influencing?

Lisa you are an instagrammer, most people watch for the train wreck you have become. Your journey to mom story was interesting but now you are a “mom” who is mostly into resting! Get a grip and mind your babies instead of your ego

• Haha
Reactions: 21

My dog max

VIP Member
So she’s popping into Dunnes to get the twins something for their lunch🤔🤔🤔 what’s she getting… a chicken roll & wedges!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21