Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #5 Is she lazy or is she dense, get rid of the milky mates.. If that makes sense?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The notions of her, genuinely interested people are missing out because she's not sharing her weaning journey........what the actual duck, who does this one think she is. It would be a cold day in hell before I'd look to that fool for advice or inspiration on anything not to mind children.

As for her saying she could meet the love of her life in the next couple of years, unless he pops out from behind the sofa, under the bed or from the pile of unironed washing left all over the house I very much doubt it 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The notions of her, genuinely interested people are missing out because she's not sharing her weaning journey........what the actual duck, who does this one think she is. It would be a cold day in hell before I'd look to that fool for advice or inspiration on anything not to mind children.

As for her saying she could meet the love of her life in the next couple of years, unless he pops out from behind the sofa, under the bed or from the pile of unironed washing left all over the house I very much doubt it 🙄
Exactly! She expects other new moms or moms to be to take her advice but she was not take on advice from other mothers, calling anyone who doesn’t lick her hole a Karen! Double standards, full of her own self importance, those radio interviews went to her head.

Reactions: 11
Ah shes very bad isn't she with her denzel Washington 😂 duck off lisa People tryna help you and those girls Clearly a nerve has been touched

Reactions: 6
Lisa if your referring to me as one of the people who criticise you, I can tell you now, I don’t do less then you! For a start I never used a milky mate.

Reactions: 12
Lisa if your referring to me as one of the people who criticise you, I can tell you now, I don’t do less then you! For a start I never used a milky mate.
FFS my Grandmother who passed away 15yrs ago does more than Lisa the Lump

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it hard to believe anyone does less than her that is a parent. She’s one judgemental witch. She don’t like being told and knows deep down she’s rushed this and the girls ain’t ready so it’s all “don’t come at me lads” nah get fucked you mess. You are failing those girls again and again Lisa

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand these wans who think just because someone messages them with a different opinion or advice to help when they’re doing something wrong that the person is trolling… the face on her this morning like a child who had gotten told off because people are letting her know she’s potentially harming her babies and don’t get me started on that stupid quote, love you use a water boarding torture device to force feed milk down their throats so you can sit on your phone you can’t say people giving you advice that you don’t like to hear are doing less..🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t really know what to say anymore 🙈 she’s started weaning the girls 2 weeks ago 😱 the poor babies can hardly sit up and she’s shoving food into them cause ‘they’re ready’ and ‘showing signs’ . Why is she gettin so defensive with people asking questions about why she’s started weaning ? Guilty conscience?

She needs to get over herself askin people for advice , if you have 20k + followers and your showin your kids been fed by milky mates while you talk into your phone , or sleep when the baby sleeps 🙄 your opening yourself up for opinions / constructive criticism. But she is too ignorant to take any other comments onboard.

How will the ‘solo’ mam manage feedin the twins without the milky Mates? Oh yeah the mudder will. No doubt the mudder cooks all the meals for the twins too.

Notice the language she is using is information that has been given in these threads. She is reading here constantly and today she's throwing a fit because she knows she is right.

She knows she isn't good enough.
She knows she is a lazy sap of a Mam

Reactions: 10
I remember seeing a quote ages ago on Instagram, can’t find it now or remember it word for word but this is roughly the idea and it always reminds me of Lisa

when you advise a parent on what’s safe to do they’ll either be happy because you’ve helped keep the most important thing to them safe, their kids... or they’ll either be mad because you’ve upset the thing that’s most important to them, themselves

Lisa cares about more about herself than her kids, her wants and comforts are always put first

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No fella would put up with this wans nonsense! No wonder she’s a ‘solo’ mom, she behaves like a spoilt child!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I remember seeing a quote ages ago on Instagram, can’t find it now or remember it word for word but this is roughly the idea and it always reminds me of Lisa

when you advise a parent on what’s safe to do they’ll either be happy because you’ve helped keep the most important thing to them safe, their kids... or they’ll either be mad because you’ve upset the thing that’s most important to them, themselves

Lisa cares about more about herself than her kids, her wants and comforts are always put first
That totally reminds me of her too. It's all about "know better, do better". Instagram can be so helpful for finding parenting advice, but it's also got a lot of ppl like Lisa holding themselves up there as experts and gleefully sharing question boxes.

its the fact that she refuses to see it as a two way street and fake asks for advice when she's looking for attention (eg the baby constipation, it's not something rare - Google would have told her massage, bicycle legs and a warm bath).

but also, in my opinion once you go looking for the collabs you don't get to be "just a new mom sharing her journey on social media" anymore. If you try to monetise the eyes watching you be prepared for them to have an opinion on you and your sweet kings, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m only learning about weaning myself so forgive the ignorance (first time mam and there are some things I will not be stubborn about and think I know best when I don’t really have a clue and weaning is one of them!) but, her most recent story there of Ayda, is that a lot of food for 2 weeks in or is she just going full throttle with the food instead of slow and steady. It’s advised (and it makes perfect sense) to start with ice cube/teaspoon amounts and slowly build up??
How much has she given Ayda there, it seems a lot.

Reactions: 3
I’m only learning about weaning myself so forgive the ignorance (first time mam and there are some things I will not be stubborn about and think I know best when I don’t really have a clue and weaning is one of them!) but, her most recent story there of Ayda, is that a lot of food for 2 weeks in or is she just going full throttle with the food instead of slow and steady. It’s advised (and it makes perfect sense) to start with ice cube/teaspoon amounts and slowly build up??
How much has she given Ayda there, it seems a lot.
You start with 2/3 baby spoons, these are smaller than teaspoons just to get them used to feeding from a spoon. There’s no set rules, you’ll know when they want an extra scoop or two. Go with what the baby wants. Even now at 10 months we’re having 3 larger sized portions per meal (4/5 good tablespoons) but she takes the lead, head turns when she’s done and that’s it! A babies stomach is as big as their fist for reference, so they won’t need much.
She’s definitely over feeding and the babies can’t tell her their full because they don’t know!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.