Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same thing- would she not give them a wipe before snapping a pic!! The girls never look smiley or engaged- I know 10 week olds who are happier and more content looking.

Reactions: 4
Clearly has no time for baby led weening that would be far too much attention to detail and time consuming (I’d think her mother would be against the new trends )
Sunrise porridge in night bottles and stuffed up on potatoes and starchy foods I’d imagine

I was thinking the same thing- would she not give them a wipe before snapping a pic!! The girls never look smiley or engaged- I know 10 week olds who are happier and more content looking.
The difference between the naked blondies baby and them is massive I actually went looking and was shocked to see their is literally 6 days between them.

Reactions: 3
The difference between the naked blondies baby and them is massive I actually went looking and was shocked to see their is literally 6 days between them.
I had to go for a nosey, what a gorgeous little baby. So happy & content. Is she always so engaged with the baby I wonder, as she was talking to the camera she was right where the baby could see her & talking to her as much as possible.

Reactions: 1
The girls don’t seem to be given a lot of reasons to be happy in fairness. Routine, routine, routine, lying on their back for a bottle or sitting in a chair facing away from their mother. There’s no real engagement from Lisa only when there’s a camera facing her and even then she can’t help looking up at the phone every few seconds.

Reactions: 5
The egg in the freezer, is that fertilised with Ada and Hazels father's sperm too?

I had a look at pics of my own baby at the same age and every single one she is smiling or laughing. Those babies just looked shocked and unengaged in every single photo or video I've seen it's shocking. If that's the best ones she has to put up online for thousands to see, what are the ones that didn't make the cut like!

Reactions: 7
She is so predictable, every time she reads here she rushes off to do the opposite of what is being said or tries to prove us wrong.......it was pointed out earlier about the baby in the chair facing away from herself and the other baby, suddenly up pops a story with the 2 in their chairs facing each other. Then there was mention of the fact of how cringe it is that she gets someone to record her the rare occasion she tries interacting with one of them, cue story saying her mudder decided to record her, as if it was de mudders idea 🤥 I'll say nothing about the child wanting her to f**k off and leave her alone 😂

Why are the girls in the same outfits they wore yesterday? Jesus Lisa, just because you wear the same stuff 30 days in a row the babies don't have too.

Reactions: 11
I had to go for a nosey, what a gorgeous little baby. So happy & content. Is she always so engaged with the baby I wonder, as she was talking to the camera she was right where the baby could see her & talking to her as much as possible.
Yes she is constantly engaging with her like that. The difference between her and the twins is obvious to see her engagement is not forced unlike Lisa.

I had a look at pics of my own baby at the same age and every single one she is smiling or laughing. Those babies just looked shocked and unengaged in every single photo or video I've seen it's shocking. If that's the best ones she has to put up online for thousands to see, what are the ones that didn't make the cut like!
I actually just did myself and the difference in her compared to them is clear to see I didn’t have to go looking for the best picture every picture I have of her is her staring up at me with her big smile 😩 I hate being critical and slating her as she is a first time mother but honestly she just boils my blood, The children look startled by the camera.

Batch cooking is defo the way to go!

Can't see Lisa doing that....it'll fall down to 'the mudder'!
To be fair my mother bath cooks for me but I leave her to it cause she loves doing it and my daughter clearly loves eating the meals as well. I done it once and I swear the child knew the difference 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
6 days between them but TNB's little one was born around full term I think whereas Lisa's girls were born at almost 35 weeks gestation. It does make a slight difference but even at this stage her own aren't that interested in her. Probably stunned by her or wondering why the f**k she's so close and in their faces when she does interact 🤣

6 days between them but TNB's little one was born around full term I think whereas Lisa's girls were born at almost 35 weeks gestation. It does make a slight difference but even at this stage her own aren't that interested in her. Probably stunned by her or wondering why the f**k she's so close and in their faces when she does interact 🤣
Still would think they should have more interaction it brings babies on so much when you play and interact with them especially if they were premature

Reactions: 2
Shining the phone’s light in to the girls’ eyes again this morning. Annoys me so much to see it.

Reactions: 12
Their poor eyes, how can she not see it’s uncomfortable for them.
She can. But she needs content 🙄🙄 She is obviously glued to here, anything that is mentioned ‘ there’s no interaction’ then she recorded her doing it 🤣 she’s showin us that she does interact with them and the babies do smile and babble 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.