Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can. But she needs content šŸ™„šŸ™„ She is obviously glued to here, anything that is mentioned ā€˜ thereā€™s no interactionā€™ then she recorded her doing it šŸ¤£ sheā€™s showin us that she does interact with them and the babies do smile and babble šŸ™„
She can do it with the flash off, it must be torture for them, it even made the little one sneeze as her eyes adjusted.

Reactions: 2
I get pissed iff with my self if I take a photo of my dog with the flash on by mistake because it annoys him šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
The soaking bibs, the flash on constant in their eyes....., I'd love to go into her in the middle of the night and do the same to her!!! šŸ¤³ Just get up and open the curtains, let the light in

Reactions: 11
Her nails šŸ„“ are they her Christmas nails?
This is why I don't get my nails done often- I couldn't maintain the upkeep and they'd end up looking RATCHET, like Lisa's.

You're allowed to want to feel pretty Lisa, just paint them yourself for ease of removal!!

Reactions: 4
ā€œWhat are we going to do with your noseā€ wiping it for the poor child would be a good start lisa! Poor childs face covered in wet mucus and then she wipes it with a dirty wet bib.. god sheā€™s getting worse by the day! A little bit of teething gel wouldnā€™t go amiss on their gums either, theyā€™re not looking for food you gobshite theyā€™re looking for relief for their gums with all that chewing on their hands

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Thanks for showing us Ayda smiling Lisa, after we said here yesterday we never see it!

Plans for the day: sit around and do f all? Or go for a walk to appease the tattle crew?

Reactions: 2
The soaking wet bibs ffs. Weā€™ve all got those photos where the kids may be a bit grubby my fave is my eldest covered in her pudding. But Lisaā€™s ā€œgrubbyā€ photos are down to neglect hair in their mouth šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ soaking wet bibs etc. come on Lisa youā€™ve two kids not 100. Put the phone down for the gram and take the wet bibs off, reach for the teething gel and be a bleeping mother to them girls.

Reactions: 5
That bib wasn't covered in drool. More like the baby drank from that contraption (Milky Mate) again this morning and it leaked all over the bib.

The poor child is full of snots and she is filming it.

The nails šŸ¤®

Plan for the day: "take over the world". It'd be more in her line to shower and change her jumper šŸ¤£

The way she speaks to them drives me mad šŸ˜” "good morning. Hmmmm. Are ye saying good morning. Huuuuuhh. Are you a snotty mess hmmmmmm".

Reactions: 8
The soaking wet bibs ffs. Weā€™ve all got those photos where the kids may be a bit grubby my fave is my eldest covered in her pudding. But Lisaā€™s ā€œgrubbyā€ photos are down to neglect hair in their mouth šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ soaking wet bibs etc. come on Lisa youā€™ve two kids not 100. Put the phone down for the gram and take the wet bibs off, reach for the teething gel and be a bleeping mother to them girls.
They donā€™t get proper breaks with the bottle propping so when they need a little break they would stop sucking & just let the milk pour out. I know when my kids needed a breather weā€™d stop & have a little burp if needed or just let them have a little look around & then back to the bottle.

Reactions: 5
They will get a rash on their chins from
Those soaking wet bibs no need what so ever

Reactions: 3
I actually canā€™t watch her she drives me insane
I had to unfollow.

Jesus those poor babies deserve so much better. Forced to sleep all night and nap 30mins after waking, fucked into a chair with a contraption feeding them a bottle, a bleeping flashlight straight into the eyes for mammys 5 minutes of ā€œlook how great a mammy I am Instagramā€ then fucked back into the bouncer while she lays flat out and rocks them with her foot until itā€™s time for the milky mate to feed them again!!! Whereā€™s the routine? The floor time? The love and affection? I bet if she spent ā‚¬12k on a bleeping top it would get better care than those two humans šŸ¤¬

Didnā€™t Lisa say a while back that one of the girls always wakes a half an hour before the other every morning like clock work? So surely she would get that babyā€™s nappy changed and bottle, and then the next baby? So there is no need for milky mates.

This is why I don't get my nails done often- I couldn't maintain the upkeep and they'd end up looking RATCHET, like Lisa's.

You're allowed to want to feel pretty Lisa, just paint them yourself for ease of removal!!
Iā€™m saving a couple of Nail vouchers that I have for when my daughter starts preschool in September, itā€™s pointless before that because I know I wonā€™t have time to keep them maintained.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
As if she just told her ā€œmudderā€ to mute the tv šŸ˜µ I wouldnā€™t be alive to finish the end of the sentence if I said that to my mother šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.