Lisa - my_solo_journey_to_mom #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re fascinated by the Pepsi can, poor girls have nothing to play with I’d say

Still can’t quite believe she’s congratulating herself on being a solo mother to those kids without any acknowledgement to her family, her mother in particular. Her wider family must be astounded watching her

Reactions: 12
Her mother must be a Saint. I'd be livid if it was my sibling. Deciding to have a baby on her own while still living with mammy and daddy(and brother). She's not even slightly embarrassed.

Reactions: 9
Her mother must be a Saint. I'd be livid if it was my sibling. Deciding to have a baby on her own while still living with mammy and daddy(and brother). She's not even slightly embarrassed.
I know, it all comes across as very immature and irresponsible

Reactions: 2
I think it’s disgusting not to acknowledge the help she gets from family.. nothing to be ashamed about infact she is lucky not to be a real single mum to twins! Her poor parents helped out so much especially during the hospital dramas.. cmon Lisa pay some respect to the people that actually help you.. *lip smack*

Reactions: 6
She may be a ‘single twin mom’ on paper but grandad does the mornings & grandma gives a huge chunk of her time to help including minding sick babies, overnights in hospital & far more than should be expected of a grandmother. I wonder did they realise quite how much they would be needed? The next 3 years minimum are going to be hard bloody work for all of them with 2 toddlers. I know a a couple of different people that went down the same road to becoming a mum & when one expressed an interest in having another baby a few years after, was told she’d be on her own, that they were happy to help raise the first but being older & wanting their lives back couldn’t support her choice to have another alone. that doesn’t make them bad people but it should never be assumed that grandparents or anyone for that matter should step up to help on a daily basis.

Reactions: 8
Lisa g’way with your Karen shite, no doubt someone just messaged expressing concern and she’s taken the hump

Reactions: 4
She has more help than most people who are married or in relationships with kids. I know for myself I was doing all night feeds as their dad works full time so wouldn’t have been fair wakin him.

Then still have to get up the next morning to get the olders ready for school. There are no lie ons or no grandad or granny takin the babies for a few hours so you can sleep.
Also; many ‘single’ mothers would have no option but to bring baby 2 to the hospital when baby 1 is sick. And no option to leave granny in hospital with the sick baby while you go home and sleep.
She needs a serious wake up call by not acknowledging her parents at all. She really should have got her own place before havin twins. Then again she’ll prob get a free house now the twins are here 🙄

Reactions: 8
I followed Lisa at the start as I was due twins around the same time. However I’ve had to unfollow recently as she is so out of touch with reality. I’m happily married so not on the solo journey however my husband works full time and this is his busiest time of year so he’s gone from the house from 7am until at least 6-7pm each night. That means I’m at home with the twins alone all day. I don’t have my dad to take them in the mornings so I can nap or my mom there to wash my clothes and cook my meals. Not to acknowledge how much help she has at home is wrong but I think she’s trying to keep playing the solo part as if she’s superwoman. My babies are constantly up for cuddles and chats I cook and clean when there asleep and they certainly don’t sleep from 8pm until 8am or whatever she claimed. I get to bed for an hour in the evening when hubby gets back and I do the night feeds. This isn’t a how great am I post but seriously this is normal for a lot of new parents single or not, Lisa doesn’t seem to realise how easy she has it and is literally moaning every single day (when she’s not flogging some free tat she got)
Also my gray hair is taking over, my eyebrows are close to becoming singular and as for my nails I can’t remember the last time they saw some polish 😅😅😅 and I wouldn’t change it for the world

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sleeping through the night is nothing to brag about at 3 months. Just shows how detached they are from her unfortunately.

Reactions: 16
She is an idiot, definitely not the full shilling. She is the least solo parent I've seen, her mum does the very cuddling for her! She needs a good shake, get up and get washed and get those girls outside ffs

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I wonder does her sister ever get pissed and have a read here.. 🤣
She reads here constantly. She addresses alot of it passive aggressively through her stories. Which is pretty sad to be honest.
I'm guessing her sister knows what is said here and agrees with alot of it which is why we don't see her or the kids anymore.

I wonder has it ever occurred to her that she is actually a 'Karen' herself as she calls it

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This wan is honestly too cocky now for her own good...that Karen comment is rotten... imagine the poor mams who follow her with babies who cry all night and don't settle.. big middle finger to those even though she's trying to poke at "trolls"...

Just a word of warning there Lisa, the 4 month sleep regression is right around the corner, hope the twins tag team and keep you awake 24/7 as karma for that crappy dig!

Reactions: 11
Why does she feel the need to beat the ‘Karen’s’ when it comes to the babies. Who’s she in competition with. Why should she care.. to much sitting on her phone reading here. Lisa just enjoy your beautiful daughters.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.