Lisa - my_solo_journey_to_mom #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leaving the poor baby in a soaking wet nappy all night has actually upset me.
My baby doesn’t sleep through the night but I check her each time she wakes, check that her nappy isn’t dirty or if it needs to be changed. On the odd occasion over 4 kids and ten years yes it has happened that someone has woken up very wet and with a wet vest/pjs and I would be devastated to think of them sleeping in wet!!! But if it was happening every night like it is for Lisa????? How can she sleep knowing that’s happening to the poor little thing night after night?????? And not wake her to change her?????!!!!!! I’m upset so upset over this. Lisa cop the feck on. Have you not learned yet the welfare of your children trumps your own sleep. They come first now. Not you.

Reactions: 13
Sorry but the duck is this twit on!!
My sons nappy can sometimes leak so I change him whilst he sleeps and he stays asleep, while I change him before I go to bed. So his fresh for the night. If I wake or he wakes and his wet his changed again not too much disturbing him.
How can she leave her baby in a pissy nap she’s rotten.
a

As for a break? From what? Silly twit does the bare minimum just chats to the gram all day

Reactions: 3
Is anyone finding these first time mom stories funny? Who forgets to wash their baby for a month? Is she trying to do her own version of Pinocchio catfish Haynes #badmomklub

Reactions: 7
Is anyone finding these first time mom stories funny? Who forgets to wash their baby for a month? Is she trying to do her own version of Pinocchio catfish Haynes #badmomklub
To be fair, the one with the cabbage leaves had me laughing! 😂 apart from that no, most of it is common sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ Lisa, just because the nappy says it lasts 12hrs doesn't mean you have to leave it on that long...🤯

That poor baby, how long is she left there lying soaked in her own piss before lazy Lisa changes her?

I'm actually so disappointed in the type of mother she has become, all that work and money to have those beautiful babies and she might as well have gone to Smyth's and bought two 'baby born' dolls because that's how she treats them, it's just so sad..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.