Lisa - my_solo_journey_to_mom #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corks answer to Rosanna Davidson, Lisa has had a rough month with both girls getting RSV and both being hospitalised on separate occasions. Thankfully all ok, Lisa has even managed to ma up for it with some pampering getting a 12 week blow dry, her nails done and also managing to get her lashes and brows done too.
Lisa who despite visiting the hairdressers, a pub, a restaurant, a shopping centre and the beauticians (to name a few) is still at a loss as to how RSV could have possibly managed to enter the home.

This month we’re expecting Christmas pics, sleepless nights and plenty of #ads #collabs

.. if that makes sense, yano?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Corks answer to Rosanna Davidson, Lisa has had a rough month with both girls getting RSV and both being hospitalised on separate occasions. Thankfully all ok, Lisa has even managed to ma up for it with some pampering getting a 12 week blow dry, her nails done and also managing to get her lashes and brows done too.
Lisa who despite visiting the hairdressers, a pub, a restaurant, a shopping centre and the beauticians (to name a few) is still at a loss as to how RSV could have possibly managed to enter the home.

This month we’re expecting Christmas pics, sleepless nights and plenty of #ads #collabs

.. if that makes sense, yano?
**lip smack**

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve nothing constructive or destructive to add, but I thought a 12 week blow dry was something mums got when our babies turned 12 weeks. I was looking at my 9 month old wondering if I’d gone wrong somewhere along the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder will her sister make an appearance over the next few weeks

Reactions: 4
I wonder will her sister make an appearance over the next few weeks
I actually was thinking about her sister the other day, she probably has to avoid her parents house now to protect her own newborn in case the twins pass on RSV.

That must be a bit frustrating..

Reactions: 9
I actually was thinking about her sister the other day, she probably has to avoid her parents house now to protect her own newborn in case the twins pass on RSV.

That must be a bit frustrating..
I think she has been missing for a few weeks before that ….

Reactions: 5
The sister seems to have her head screwed on. She will have your plate full with her own kids probably too busy to be running the country unlike her sister. Also Lisa didn’t seem so ‘into’ her beauty routine when pregnant why the sudden change.

The sister seems to have her head screwed on. She will have your plate full with her own kids probably too busy to be running the country unlike her sister. Also Lisa didn’t seem so ‘into’ her beauty routine when pregnant why the sudden change.
This is what I find strange. Do you think it’s linked to her growing insta following?

Reactions: 3
She is reading these threads every day 🤣🙈 where the hell does she get the time.

Mentioned a couple of days ago that 'normal' Mams book blow dries and online shop during night feeds- not when their babies are in hospital.
And suddenly she's enjoying 4am smiles after it being mentioned here too 🙈

I mean they are great things but they don't look one but authentic

Reactions: 4
She is reading these threads every day 🤣🙈 where the hell does she get the time.

Mentioned a couple of days ago that 'normal' Mams book blow dries and online shop during night feeds- not when their babies are in hospital.
And suddenly she's enjoying 4am smiles after it being mentioned here too 🙈

I mean they are great things but they don't look one but authentic
The bottle is just lobbed in the mouth again no face to face

I had one child who loved to cuddle in but my second is a contortionist who will drink upside down at back to front from day 1 if they could 🤣

Reactions: 1
I often worry if she’s struggling now, how will she cope with weaning. When they’re on liquids it’s much easier and easier to get out and about as well, in my opinion. But once you start weaning you have to organize both the bottle feeds and the solid feeds and that will be times 2.

Her parents will be absolutely exhausted as they will probably be roped into making food for the babies etc

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.