Lisa - my_solo_journey_to_mom #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often worry if she’s struggling now, how will she cope with weaning. When they’re on liquids it’s much easier and easier to get out and about as well, in my opinion. But once you start weaning you have to organize both the bottle feeds and the solid feeds and that will be times 2.

Her parents will be absolutely exhausted as they will probably be roped into making food for the babies etc
Milupa is minimum effort. I'm guessing they will be on baby porridges and jars.

I held out to 6 months and used BLW. Didn't find it too bad. The first 4 weeks were tough with building the routine but then it was fine. Just give them whatever is on my plate minus the salt and sugar!

Reactions: 2

I held out to 6 months and used BLW. Didn't find it too bad. The first 4 weeks were tough with building the routine but then it was fine. Just give them whatever is on my plate minus the salt and sugar!
I love BLW but that’s only good if you are prepared to cook or cook well for yourself. I hope she’s doesn’t raise them on jars, obviously better than nothing but babies need fresh home cooked food

Reactions: 1
I often worry if she’s struggling now, how will she cope with weaning. When they’re on liquids it’s much easier and easier to get out and about as well, in my opinion. But once you start weaning you have to organize both the bottle feeds and the solid feeds and that will be times 2.

Her parents will be absolutely exhausted as they will probably be roped into making food for the babies etc
True, she’s at a relatively easy stage now. They’ll soon be eating solids, moving about and looking to be entertained and she’s that times two.. fighting over toys, fighting the nappy change, I don’t envy her that stage

I still can’t get over the ivf clinic. Implanting 2 healthy embryos into a woman with no known fertility issues with a high bmi. Those embryos could have split. Can’t help but wonder did they do it for the pr of a successful twin pregnancy. They put Lisa and those babies health into danger - she had numerous pregnancy related conditions and the twins had to be born early. Lisa herself has been very open about her struggles with mental health surely the clinic should of considered her ability to cope with multiples. Eventually Lisa will need to return to work the childcare and financial burden of having twins is bound to hit hard when the time comes

Reactions: 18
She is reading these threads every day 🤣🙈 where the hell does she get the time.

Mentioned a couple of days ago that 'normal' Mams book blow dries and online shop during night feeds- not when their babies are in hospital.
And suddenly she's enjoying 4am smiles after it being mentioned here too 🙈

I mean they are great things but they don't look one but authentic
I don't know if it's just me but I can barely keep an eye open doing night feeds, couldn't face my phone nevermind turning the flash on and videoing my child....

Reactions: 4
I don't know if it's just me but I can barely keep an eye open doing night feeds, couldn't face my phone nevermind turning the flash on and videoing my child....

Totally understand. I definitely wouldn't be turning the camera on baby at night time. I'll shop away happily though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She does realise that a 12 week blow-dry doesn't mean you don't wash your hair for 12 weeks......it is clung to her head, looks like she hasn't washed it since getting it done 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She does realise that a 12 week blow-dry doesn't mean you don't wash your hair for 12 weeks......it is clung to her head, looks like she hasn't washed it since getting it done 🤢
I was thinking that myself when I saw her latest story. I think you can wash it after 3 days? She got that blow-dry almost a week ago 🤢

• Sick
I was thinking that myself when I saw her latest story. I think you can wash it after 3 days? She got that blow-dry almost a week ago 🤢
Definitely trying to be St.Julie so! She probably washes twice a month, even less if she's had her make up professionally done! 🤣🤢

• Sick
It was stuck to her the day she got it done but I’ve seen it like that in a couple of other people I know who got it done. They came home looking like they needed a good wash. Put me right off getting it done for myself

Reactions: 2
She thinks it funny that one of her late night online shops she bought a Christmas book and 'sure they're only 3 months old'. Your supposed to talk and Interact with your baby from birth so notning strange about cuddling them and reading them a wee story. Just interact with them somehow. And a lovely way to do that would be cosy cuddles and reading them a story. It's not all that crazy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She thinks it funny that one of her late night online shops she bought a Christmas book and 'sure they're only 3 months old'. Your supposed to talk and Interact with your baby from birth so notning strange about cuddling them and reading them a wee story. Just interact with them somehow. And a lovely way to do that would be cosy cuddles and reading them a story. It's not all that crazy 🤷🏼‍♀️
We were long reading to my son by that stage, the girls never seem to have much in books or toys. All they have is gifted headbands and swaddles with their names on it.. I could say it’s a lack of money but she’s no issue spending on herself clearly

We were long reading to my son by that stage, the girls never seem to have much in books or toys. All they have is gifted headbands and swaddles with their names on it.. I could say it’s a lack of money but she’s no issue spending on herself clearly
They still don't have play mats or tummy time toys. The linkimal animals are so fun for tummy time and they could have one each that would dance together. There's beautiful play mats with sensory sections, hanging toys, light shows they would love.
The book is nice to see she got one but lots more age appropriate ones she is ignoring. Goodnight moon, hungry caterpillar, contrast books all great from newborn.

Those girls have very little to play or interact with. She uses YouTube baby sensory for them. But screen time is rot for babies. They love it (and I used it when I needed it) but it's not the best way to nourish their little minds.

She'll probably have them on that Sunshine Orange muck. Riddled with sugar.

Reactions: 3
She should have included her poor mother in that 'team photo'. And 3 months as a twin mom. Does she realise how sickening she sounds.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure her mam will cook dinners for them all 🙈 also, does she have toys on the floor now for tummy time ?! Coincidence since it was mentioned here previously 🤔

Reactions: 9
Someone here mentioned they don't do tummy time ..... And she's just posted a video of the child not liking tummy time

Reactions: 5
She could have at least acknowledged the help she’s gets by saying thanks so much to my wonderful family, she loves a good pat on the back for herself.

First tummy time and now the toys, Lisa must be reading here during the night feeds!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.