Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I followed Lisa at the start as I was due twins around the same time. However I’ve had to unfollow recently as she is so out of touch with reality. I’m happily married so not on the solo journey however my husband works full time and this is his busiest time of year so he’s gone from the house from 7am until at least 6-7pm each night. That means I’m at home with the twins alone all day. I don’t have my dad to take them in the mornings so I can nap or my mom there to wash my clothes and cook my meals. Not to acknowledge how much help she has at home is wrong but I think she’s trying to keep playing the solo part as if she’s superwoman. My babies are constantly up for cuddles and chats I cook and clean when there asleep and they certainly don’t sleep from 8pm until 8am or whatever she claimed. I get to bed for an hour in the evening when hubby gets back and I do the night feeds. This isn’t a how great am I post but seriously this is normal for a lot of new parents single or not, Lisa doesn’t seem to realise how easy she has it and is literally moaning every single day (when she’s not flogging some free tat she got)
Also my gray hair is taking over, my eyebrows are close to becoming singular and as for my nails I can’t remember the last time they saw some polish 😅😅😅 and I wouldn’t change it for the world

• Heart
Reactions: 28

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
For a girl who 'couldn't' work for over a year due to the risk of covid impacting HER fertility journey and HER health and HER pregnancy, and who has had both children in the hospital very recently, she seems to have no regard whatsoever for the health of her children now or her parents or immediate family.

It's the week before Christmas, cases are increasing and Omicron is rampant; is catching up with friends really a priority right now? I know where she can shove that antigen test and it's not up her nose! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 25

DollyDaydreaming

When she was buying those high chairs she even said they weren’t at that stage yet but she just wanted to get them for when they would be

Thread title suggestion:
Laughs hysterically at herself on the Gram, while the twins are minded by Gran!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

sron

VIP Member
Her babies sleep 11/12 hours a night if we were to believe her but she still requires a nap when she goes to visit a friend.

Oh and there is no way that Hazel turned her head fully after 1 visit to Frank Kelleher!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lollipops23

VIP Member
It’s the nipple balm, high waisted granny knickers and wireless bras she needed and was preaching about when she was 6 wks pregnant for me was the beginning of the end there is Plenty enough time for all of that certainly not at 6 weeks!! A lot of people don’t even know they are pregnant at that stage! Wish her the best and a healthy pregnancy but I won’t be following her she’s more of a know all already than Lisa and that is saying something.
I’m the same amount of pregnant as she is and I’ve this week gotten into maternity knickers as my stomach is so bloated from being sick.
Also in maternity bras at night cos my boobs are so sore.
Also had one private scan for reassurance and I can tell you if I’d had her bleeds I’d have paid for more, and I haven’t had the journey she’s had to get pregnant either.
Leave her off, I’m sure there’ll be plenty to actually criticise at some stage.

Reactions: 21

hollem

I find it hard to believe Lisa has genuinely not had time to shower, change her clothes or have breakfast when she lives with her parents and the girls take a nap in the morning? Changing her clothes would literally take a minute, you’re seriously saying there was no time?

it’s either an excuse for pure hygiene, the worst case of laziness ever or another attempt at making herself look like selfless super mom

Decided to not get changed today? Even though you’ve shit and vomit on yourself? Horrible example to show those girls growing up

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she think she is so funny constantly laughing - like she’s talkin about payin customs sayin I got a msg sayin I had to pay whatever it is (pissing herself laughing ) next story , she says omg eyelash (pissing laughing again) hazel starts whinging when the car stops ( pissing laughing again) she’s quiet again because the car is moving ( laughing again) most babies are the same when in the car when it’s stopped / moving 🙄

and that’s only in a few stories . I can’t go and rewatch the rest 😅

maybe it’s just me that doesn’t have a sense of humour but how just how is this stuff hilarious?!! It’s normal life. You can tell she doesn’t get out of the house much even for a walk 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
"Just ask for the break"
Oh Lisa, you need to live in the real world not all of us have the luxury of asking for a break, and even more so with multiples people aren't confident and are reluctant to look after them alone🤣

"It's like having siblings ones in 0-3 the other 3-6"
Lisa they ARE siblings. That's what twins are SIBLINGS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

ishy1981

As someone who’s been through IVF and a long infertility battle, I really wish people wouldn’t place higher maternal expectations on those following a similar path.

Method of conception isn’t a determining factor in what kind of mum you should be, and although I disagree with much of what this mum does, to hold us to a higher standard because of our ‘journey’ isn’t fair and doesn’t need to be part of the discussion. It makes times we’re struggling even harder to share because of a pressure to be constantly perfect and thankful. Please don’t add to that narrative.

Reactions: 18

Lollipops23

VIP Member
“Aunty Mary is coming”- you’re a grown as woman raising two little women.
Use your big girl words Lisa. Christ.

• Haha

submarinedream

I still can’t get over the ivf clinic. Implanting 2 healthy embryos into a woman with no known fertility issues with a high bmi. Those embryos could have split. Can’t help but wonder did they do it for the pr of a successful twin pregnancy. They put Lisa and those babies health into danger - she had numerous pregnancy related conditions and the twins had to be born early. Lisa herself has been very open about her struggles with mental health surely the clinic should of considered her ability to cope with multiples. Eventually Lisa will need to return to work the childcare and financial burden of having twins is bound to hit hard when the time comes

EdelMc

I’ve never commented here before but I think that photo of both babies being fed with propped up bottles so she could hold her phone to have a photo for instagram is so sad 😢

sron

VIP Member
2 weeks ago, when she started talking about Hazels issues i sent a message telling her what she was describing was called torticollis and what she needed to do. Gave her excercises etc. She saw the messages but never responded. She is on tonight telling us Hazel has torticollis. She could have saved herself the money today. Dope

• Angry
  • Heart

TinaGP

VIP Member
I haven’t posted on here,I was just reading. I only recently discovered this lady on Instagram and I’m disgusted with her already. Those two little babies are absolutely gorgeous and am I right in thinking they are only barely 3 months and were premature?
1-She should be ashamed of herself pawning them off to her parents at every opportunity. Those two little babies need their mother the most! Also there are people who would give anything for a little baby,two would be a dream come true also!
2-I had a baby who was premature.I was only 20 at the time and even I knew back then as young as I was that she needed her Mammy the most and that was what she got,she got me every day and night and I wasn’t some Mammy martyr, but this is a baby or babies we are talking about,they need their mother, they need that special bond! I now have 3,two are under 3yrs of age,it’s not easy but that is what you sign up for when you decide to have little ones! She should grow up and realise this!
3-They are only barely 3 months and also were premature and this woman expects them to sleep all night and naps during the day???! They should be woken up for feeds during the night! I just think she’s totally wrong with her behaviour and she is an absolute dose! They are not dolls! They are real babies and they need to have their needs met and that includes getting up off your arse in the night to change and feed them! Oh and not feeding them with one hand beside you and holding the phone! Put the phone down and be a mother,hold them and feed them properly! And also these two co sleeper cribs pushed together! So dangerous!
Rant over! She’s a disgrace.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
So technically there could be loads of half brothers and sisters of these twins in Ireland. How many do they limit it to in each country exactly ? Even 10 of same donor a bit dodge in a small country.
I think it's 3 families max in Ireland. But sure there's lads out there who have kids with lots of different women and probably kids they're not even aware of, similarly women who have kids and don't know who the father is.

The donor sperm route is quite strict and regulated and now in Ireland you can't opt for anonymous donor so the kids can look them up when they turn 18. They go through numerous medical tests and have to provide medical history for themselves, siblings, parents and grandparents.

It's not for everyone but for a lot of us single women who want kids it's more preferable to go down this route, expensive and all as it is, than have a child from a ONS or shitty relationship and be stuck with a deadbeat dad or coparenting for the next 18 years.

Reactions: 17

davo2001

I'm a dad of a great three year old, to be fair he's been a great sleeper since he was about 9 months old.
Her twins are what, 3-4 months? Sleeping all night for 9 hours, get up for an hour and a half then sleep for another 2 hours at at least (according to her latest story anyway).

Surely that's not healthy for them to be doing that? What activities do they do?! Her beauty sleep seems more important to her than anything.

It's actually disgusting!

Also, with the trip to Elf town the other day, don't they say you're not ment to keep such small babies in a car seat for more than 60mins at a time?? And she goes off on a 5 hour round trip!

Reactions: 17