Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can organise maternity ages in advance. Its one form.
Child benefit there is a slight delay but it's not a huge deal.
There’s delays with Mat leave at the moment too I’m afraid and they’re blaming it on delays arising from the hack.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone going out of their way to be nasty to a new single mother (yes, I know she has help too) who has a history of mental health issues or depression or whatever it was she discussed previously needs to take a long hard look at themselves. Yes there are valid points that could be made but whoever sent that message deserved to have their name shown by her. Those babies depend on her and if her mental health suffers what will that mean for those innocent babies. Personally wouldn’t have that on my conscience for the sake of a sly dig at her.
Can't post a name when u sent it to ur self!!! Twins an me done this too, they all do works wonders for there accounts an watch the freebies roll In 🤗

Reactions: 2
Gutted our thread was cancelled
Why was it cancelled?

Someone needs to let her know unfortunately she's not popular enough to have an open thread yet..😅

And she saying it's disgusting or whatever but her "friend" magically came across it somehow....🥴

Obviously she went on for a lurk herself when Lisa brought it up last night! 😂
A lot seem to have come on for a lurk cause I'm getting notifications of likes on posts from the previous thread.

Reactions: 2
Same which means non tattlers also agree with some of what s been said here
I mean.... nothing incredibly nasty has been said on either threads other than that remaining hopeful has a horrendous diet and Lisa has an addiction to her pump....

We all agree the message to Lisa was absolutely disgusting and was bang out of order!

I've been on tattle a long time, people can genuinely be extremely nasty but these threads are very tame, if they think the stuff said on here is bad they should lurk on the likes of Mrs.Hinch, Stacey Solomon or even Faces By Grace....😬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The message to Lisa was horrible but I don’t think she should have shared it. Their is no way she should have been called a fat slob, that was uncalled for. But it’s hard to disagree with the things raised in the message. Which is why I don’t think, she got support from the other Insta huns. She only shared a message of support from one.

Reactions: 3
I had to laugh when she called herself an "influencer".

Lisa, love, the only thing you'd influence people to do is the RIGHT thing. The opposite to what you're doing.

Reactions: 7
The message was rotten and I think a social media break was best but I do think she’ll be back on

Reactions: 4
I had to laugh when she called herself an "influencer".

Lisa, love, the only thing you'd influence people to do is the RIGHT thing. The opposite to what you're doing.
I thought the exact same, influencer! She’ll be back.

They all come back don't they cause they are addicted to showing their lives and hoping for freebies etc

Reactions: 6
There was quite a lot of very useful information and tips from members here, she could use those tips, there's no shame in making mistakes and learning from them. I hope those tips on the bedding situation opened her eyes on how dangerous it was having those two next to me cribs zipped down and joined together, very unsafe for those twins. People were only genuinely concerned. I hope Lisa takes that advice on board. Parenting is all about trial and error and the best of advice can come from other parents.

That message that she shared from that person was horrible and uncalled for, I really feel for Lisa, she's vulnerable just after having her babies. Looking after a newborn is bloody tough, yes staying in pj's or night dress every day isn't good for your mental health, I agree, but I also don't see anything wrong with having a day being in nightware. I have a new baby and there are days that I have been in mine, there have been days that I've burst into tears when my husband comes in the door and all I want is a shower in peace and to be able to eat something without wolfing it down. Its hard when your newborn has colic and reflux. The piercing crying would really go through you esp when you are running on empty with lack of sleep. I hope Lisa comes away from Instagram and concentrates on her two little girls, I hope she has the support of family or friends looking out for her at this time. There is no shame in admitting that you are finding things tough. Today was one of those days for me and christ I resemble a panda with the dark circles under my eyes. 🐼 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.