Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was back on for the freebie of That frame place. Disappointed as she made me a beautiful frame for a family member and it was expensive

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She was back on for the freebie of That frame place. Disappointed as she made me a beautiful frame for a family member and it was expensive
Jesus, so pop back on for the ‘business’ side and then on her merry way again? Time to close off the page I think

Reactions: 7
I've flat out stopped buying anything from a small business with an Instagram page 🙈
It really limits things but I've found a few through local markets and word of mouth that make beautiful stuff and don't give stuff for free to any dose with a few thousand followers 🙄

Reactions: 6
I've flat out stopped buying anything from a small business with an Instagram page 🙈
It really limits things but I've found a few through local markets and word of mouth that make beautiful stuff and don't give stuff for free to any dose with a few thousand followers 🙄
Same or if I do and really like one, I’ll visit their website but will not use the swipe up. Depends on who is flogging the product though

Reactions: 4
I expected she may gain followers on her departure but she hasn't

Of course she wouldn't stay away too long. She's lurking in the background waiting for entry.

Reactions: 4
It will be a long long 9 months for her watching every symptom and staying out of work minding herself.
She went back to work in a chipper at 2 weeks pregnant and said she had to finish her shift early as it was too stressful. and she needs to take it easy...is the baby even the size of a grain if rice at this rate!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She went back to work in a chipper at 2 weeks pregnant and said she had to finish her shift early as it was too stressful. and she needs to take it easy...is the baby even the size of a grain if rice at this rate!!
Most people wouldn’t even know they were pregnant at this stage 🙄 I was still getting blackout drunk at that stage 🙈🤣 hadn’t a clue until 6 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tbh ivf is incredibly stressful and can cause a lot of worry in pregnancy

Reactions: 11
A chipper???? I’m stunned. I had her down for something completely different 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.