Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A chipper???? I’m stunned. I had her down for something completely different 🤣
She's a delivery driver not in the chipper!

She was a receptionist. To be fair to Kim and Robbie they work really hard I do admire them for that. When she lost her job she was straight back out there and said herself she would take any job she could get. Not everyone has that kind of work ethic!

And I would defend her on being exhausted. That was my first clue 🙈 from about 5 days before I missed a period I was FLOORED and it lasted until about 13 weeks 🤣

Not raving or anything but credit where credit is due!

Reactions: 13
She's a delivery driver not in the chipper!

She was a receptionist. To be fair to Kim and Robbie they work really hard I do admire them for that. When she lost her job she was straight back out there and said herself she would take any job she could get. Not everyone has that kind of work ethic!

And I would defend her on being exhausted. That was my first clue 🙈 from about 5 days before I missed a period I was FLOORED and it lasted until about 13 weeks 🤣

I have to agree with you. No one wants to be out driving around delivering food so fair play to her for doing a crappy job to get money together. That’s commendable.

Reactions: 4
So her account going forward is going to be posting free stuff sent to the twins? Thats content now? Just like every other scammer, i mean, influencer on insta then🙄

Reactions: 10
She is going to have to have more content then colab’s.

Also her she is on full pay from the hse while on maternity leave , so she can’t be stuck for money.

Reactions: 3

I’m 5 weeks and FLOORED. And pukey.

This preggo lark is rough lol 🤣

Reactions: 4
Shes got klassy kollection PR now, tackiest brand going. Things are going to shite I reckon

Reactions: 3
How many of those personalised frames ever make it up onto walls? They are everywhere.
We got gifted 6 of them for our new home last year.
Instahuns seem to get loads of them gifted.

Reactions: 8
How many of those personalised frames ever make it up onto walls? They are everywhere.
O stop I was gifted a few I dont mean to sound ungrateful but they are gathering dust in cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t even have her own wall in her own home to put them up in, why would someone gift her one?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t even have her own wall in her own home to put them up in, why would someone gift her one?!
That’s very mean spirited, same could be said for anyone renting. Personally wouldn’t put those things up anyway, not a fan. Her following won’t hang around long if freebies are the extent of her content now so she may not get too many more of that type of thing anyway.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.