Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder is reality finally hitting with Lisa.. that or shes having a read here

Reactions: 1
Wonder is reality finally hitting with Lisa.. that or shes having a read here
Reading here, will say it's been a tough day. Totally understand that. Those days happen. They are tough. They hit hard.
I don't generally get my lashes and hair done during those days though ya know..

Reactions: 7
Also she pointed a finger to not knowing what one is going through and mentioned PND before.

Here's the thing.

You have a profile.
We are irritated/concerned by your bad advice and seemingly detached approach.
If you are battling PND it does explain some things. We have sympathy for that.

But still annoyed, because with a following your size you are STILL portraying an inaccurate representation of life as a new Mam and THAT HURTS people.

Reactions: 2
As a mum a SINGLE mum of twins I get it’s hard and tough days hit. But I don’t have time to post boomerangs like this on those day! Off she fucks 💁🏼‍♀️
Dramatised boomerangs. She loves a wee angry face or a face palm moment. Everything's a problem. I'd say her Mam is having a hell of a day between the big child on the sofa and two babies.

Reactions: 9
Who called it and said the hairbands would be back in a few days? 🙈
I think it was me. I also hoped for the love of God after getting the 12 week blow dry that we wouldn't see the hairbands. And isn't it beautifully paid with a granny nightdress 😬

I don't get it. Nails, lashes and brows done along with the hair to sit at home in the black vest or the night dresses.

Reactions: 5
Inside Lisa’s brain tonight: The babies I went through so much to have are sick. Because they’re sick they’re irritating the hell out of me. Light bulb moment! I know what I’ll do, I’ll post a palm face rolling my eyes to heaven boomerang to the gram and that will entirely help me in some way 🤦‍♀️🙄 And it will definitely provide the comfort needed to my babies. Someone needs to take that phone off her.

Reactions: 6
2 weeks of 2 sick babies. I hear ya girl! We're nearly a month here with 2 sick ones. But at least you've gotten out to meet friends, hair done, nails done, eyelashes done. Always look for that silver lining hey 🙄

Reactions: 11
2 weeks of 2 sick babies. I hear ya girl! We're nearly a month here with 2 sick ones. But at least you've gotten out to meet friends, hair done, nails done, eyelashes done. Always look for that silver lining hey 🙄
And her mother stayed in the hospital more than she did!!

Reactions: 8
That post was purely for attention, she must get a high off the ‘ah poor pet you’re doing great superwoman’ messages. They’ll be some eejit now sending her up a bag of meanies and a full sugar coke and she’ll be on about the good of Instagram which is coincidentally just her getting things for free

• Haha
That post was purely for attention, she must get a high off the ‘ah poor pet you’re doing great superwoman’ messages. They’ll be some eejit now sending her up a bag of meanies and a full sugar coke and she’ll be on about the good of Instagram which is coincidentally just her getting things for free
The last thing she needs is 💩 snacks!

What a sap posing herself like that to take the picture!
I always think about this.. is she just sitting in the living room repeatedly face palming to get the perfect shot for Insta..?
If my husband/MIL/sister/anyone normal saw me doing this instead of minding my sick babies they'd tell me to cop on to fck 🙄

• Haha
Lads what is she going to do when they start sleep regressions and teething, standing up in the cot, transitioning from 3 naps to 2, 2 to 1?!
Apart from them being sick now, they’re the easiest they’ll ever be. Wait until they’re crawling and both demanding your attention or worse again not quite able to move about yet but want to be entertained.
I’m not denying twins must be tough work, but all babies are. And most of us are home alone during the day. We don’t have the help of other family members living in the same household.

I know people won’t agree with this but I’ll say it out. She is the reason I don’t agree with *most* people going and getting IVF as single parents. There should be some sort of vetting at every stage.
Let me explain, I think personally IVF has become very popular as a social media topic. You see numerous people documenting IVF IUI procedures on their pages, and they have genuine fertility challengesZ
I think people like Lisa have seen the attention and following it generates and Decide they’d like that too, no thought for what happens when you actually have the baby/babies. I can’t help but feel those little babies have been brought into this world for the wrong reasons.
Thanks to my situation I know dozens and dozens of solo mams that went down the ivf route. And just like the other mams I know that have partners they adore their babies. Lisa isnt a representation of anyone but Lisa.

But christ the privilege in this post, that you dont agree with it. Unfortunately many of us wouldn't have our much cherished baba's without ivf as relationships/ life didnt work out as we would have expected.

I had mandatory fertility counselling before my treatment and the counsellor was taken aback as to how mentally prepared I was for different scenarios. It wasnt a decision I took lightly and thought about it for years.

But also, partner or not, i had no notion of what having a child was like in reality. No one does til they have one. But i have a fantastic support network and we help each other. I hope Lisa gets help, and support. She needs more than her parents.

• Heart
God help her when they start creche or preschool....I think my child has been well about 4 weeks out of the amount it's been since September..🤯

She's slowly but surely trying to morph into Julie from twins and me.... complaining about the twins and the hardness of motherhood is literally going to become a personality trait all for the gram.

Single mum 3 kids my twins are in week 11bof battling illness after illness, landing in hospital last weekend. Me and both of them my mum thankfully taking care of my eldest. Stuck and tbh it’s left me an emotional mess. But I’ve not left them, pampered myself etc I’m lucky to brush my damn hair atm.
YES lisa needs support we’re not denying that but she gets everyone’s backs up with the woe is me posts. “Oh they’re looking for bottles” they can’t get up and get it themselves Lisa you wanted a baby not care for said babies. It’s hard work I’m tired WEEK 11 lisa of my youngest two being unwell I’ve not slept since duck knows when. Still have to get up with them all, get my eldest to school and be a parent. Nobody’s doing it for me. no Time for face palming boomerang here if they settle long enough I’ll quickly wash up, pop a wash on if not that waits till they’re asleep.
Parenting is tough; it’s the best job in the world but when babies are sick and sleep is rare it bites…. But constantly playing up to the gram makes it harder. Pop you’re phone down it’ll all still be there when they’ve grown up. They don’t stay little for very long.

• Heart
God help her when they start creche or preschool....I think my child has been well about 4 weeks out of the amount it's been since September..🤯

She's slowly but surely trying to morph into Julie from twins and me.... complaining about the twins and the hardness of motherhood is literally going to become a personality trait all for the gram.
I think you could be right. I bet she wants the same level of attention and drama as Julie so is copying her in a way.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.