Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't imagine there'd be too many lads queuing up for a woman who literally *just* gave birth to twins by herself? Even guys who like kids would run for the hills!
Does she have a lot, if anything, to offer a relationship?

Reactions: 3
Can't imagine there'd be too many lads queuing up for a woman who literally *just* gave birth to twins by herself? Even guys who like kids would run for the hills!
That’s presuming she’s straight.. either way I don’t think she’s ready to be in a relationship at all. She needs to get herself and those girls sorted with a house of their own and a proper income so those girls have a stable home life. That or she’s after a fella/woman to keep her

That’s presuming she’s straight.. either way I don’t think she’s ready to be in a relationship at all. She needs to get herself and those girls sorted with a house of their own and a proper income so those girls have a stable home life. That or she’s after a fella/woman to keep her
True- I thought she'd indicated she was straight in the past.

Even if she was looking for a same sex partner- again, I can't think a lot of people who'd want to wrap themselves up in that mess when she's clearly not coping or bonding with the kids.

Reactions: 1
I couldn't get over the interest men had in me PP with my first... I got chatted up at a coffee place with my 5 week old in a Pram. I mean I got a cappachino and a nice confidence boost after it but it baffled me 🤣 it must be a 'thing'

I don't think it's fair to speculate on what she has or hasn't to offer. We do see her in one dimension so it's very subjective to say. I don't think she has anyone.
If she did my opinion would be that it's not appropriate- she has too much else she needs to focus on.

Reactions: 5
True- I thought she'd indicated she was straight in the past.

Even if she was looking for a same sex partner- again, I can't think a lot of people who'd want to wrap themselves up in that mess when she's clearly not coping or bonding with the kids.
She may have done, I only started following her late enough into her pregnancy, liked her in the beginning remember thinking bloody hell I wish I’d been as relaxed in pregnancy as she was but now I’m thinking it was her being detached already.

True, I wouldn’t be comfortable with someone being interested in me a few weeks after having a baby, I’d be afraid they were some type of weirdo

Reactions: 2
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I think this thread like a lot of them on here is getting way too personal and nasty. I don't think she has PND or is a terrible mother. She's fairly typical of a lot of mothers you'd see but I do think she should come off Instagram and focus on other things.

I think this thread like a lot of them on here is getting way too personal and nasty. I don't think she has PND or is a terrible mother. She's fairly typical of a lot of mothers you'd see but I do think she should come off Instagram and focus on other things.
I strongly disagree with you, her behaviour is not typical of a lot of mothers . People are suggesting PND as a reason for the behaviour.

Reactions: 12
Are you following her and watching her stories regularly? She is not displaying normal behaviour. Saying that she is is actually adding to the problem. How many times have new mothers said they are struggling only for someone like you to say but sure that’s grand it’s normal all part of it etc. not ok.

Reactions: 6
Does she have a lot, if anything, to offer a relationship?
That's fierce harsh altogether! I know I tease about the hairbands ,but I'd mock my friends about them yokes. Just because the woman might be boring to us and had too kids does not mean she has nothing to offer. I hope she doesn't read that comment , because when I had PND and if I read that it of sent me on a downward spiral

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That's fierce harsh altogether! I know I tease about the hairbands ,but I'd mock my friends about them yokes. Just because the woman might be boring to us and had too kids does not mean she has nothing to offer. I hope she doesn't read that comment , because when I had PND and if I read that it of sent me on a downward spiral
PND aside I do agree with you. PND out of equation that's not a reasonable statement.

There's someone for everyone.

And more often than not I don't understand how 🤣

If she does have PND, that’s awful and I really really feel for her and hopes she seeks help. But if that is the case you’re right, she needs to stop with Instagram because some of the tit she’s spouting is downright dangerous to other new Mam’s. I also don’t think her account has nothing to offer any more and it’s probably not doing her any good.

If she doesn’t have PND, then she is questionable and needs to get her priorities straight

I strongly disagree with you, her behaviour is not typical of a lot of mothers . People are suggesting PND as a reason for the behaviour.
Agreed, her behaviour isn’t normal by any standards.. her priorities aren’t right at all. Whether it’s her personality or PND she should probably take a real social media break to focus on her daughters and not be seeking out attention and free items. I hope her family step in either way and try to get her on her feet as it’s never easy becoming a new mother.

I don’t ever agree with any comments regarding her appearance, weight or what she does or doesn’t have to offer in a relationship

Reactions: 2
Very cute outfit this morning 😍
And not in the cushion!

But tagging all the companies right over her 🙈
Was a lovely photo, pity it was ruined as an advertising opportunity

I think another thread would just be a carbon copy of thread 1 & 2, same tit, different day
To be fair I think that could be roughly said about all threads on Tattle in regards to Instagramers

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.