Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is talking nonsense that she hadn't a chance to eat, sure she has two free arms most of the time. I see she's had her nails done too

Reactions: 4
If she is not keeping in the soother its because she doesnt want it. Christ on a bike, its not rocket science.

Reactions: 2
Could she be heavily medicated?? Could medication for her depression cause this coldness in her and account for her behaviour?

They might settle quicker in the morning without the flash in their faces. Poor baba looked like a Deer in headlights

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Could she be heavily medicated?? Could medication for her depression cause this coldness in her and account for her behaviour?
Can you take antidepressants and anxiety medication during pregnancy? I assumed not. Unless she has commenced since birth. I don't want to speculate on someone's mental health. Her behaviour is very detached and non-maternal though for a woman who apparently deeply desired babies (and she got twins! Exhausting I know but that's kind of like a double whammy of good fortune for her!)

I can't believe those earlier photos. She looks years younger (I know they are a few years old but you don't age like that in that short a time) and well presented. And the weight came on before the babies from what I've seen flicking through. I honest to God thought she was a very tired and dishevelled 40 something the first time I opened her page. I agree with everyone here that she would feel so much better having a shower every day and brushing her hair, then just putting on something casual and comfy. It does pick you up mentally. She has the help to take that 30 mins a day. And to eat.....not sure why she's claiming that BS. Like her parents surely include her in their meals.

Can you take antidepressants and anxiety medication during pregnancy? I assumed not. Unless she has commenced since birth. I don't want to speculate on someone's mental health. Her behaviour is very detached and non-maternal though for a woman who apparently deeply desired babies (and she got twins! Exhausting I know but that's kind of like a double whammy of good fortune for her!)

I can't believe those earlier photos. She looks years younger (I know they are a few years old but you don't age like that in that short a time) and well presented. And the weight came on before the babies from what I've seen flicking through. I honest to God thought she was a very tired and dishevelled 40 something the first time I opened her page. I agree with everyone here that she would feel so much better having a shower every day and brushing her hair, then just putting on something casual and comfy. It does pick you up mentally. She has the help to take that 30 mins a day. And to eat.....not sure why she's claiming that BS. Like her parents surely include her in their meals.
Yes, lots of medications are safe to continue in pregnancy. A few of them may affect baby after and usually calls for an extra few days of monitoring in hospital. Of course it's possible she is suffering with her mental health, but i would say there is a lot of laziness in her and would be happy to take all the help and have her meals hamded to her

Reactions: 3
Yes, lots of medications are safe to continue in pregnancy. A few of them may affect baby after and usually calls for an extra few days of monitoring in hospital. Of course it's possible she is suffering with her mental health, but i would say there is a lot of laziness in her and would be happy to take all the help and have her meals hamded to her
Interesting, never knew that (as someone who has been on anxiety medication and anti depressants in the past). There is definitely an air of laziness about her, for sure.

She posted openly about her mental health back in her early posts. She is medicated. She posted about it in May 2020.

This conversation should have continued throughout pregnancy, birth, new motherhood.

This conversation should have been had during her Councilling session before IVF.

It should have been had before the clinic implanted 2 embryos.

It should be had so many times.

And it should be had inside their home when it is plain to see she isn't coping.

She's being failed repeatedly.
She had an awareness of this going in- she needs to act.

I don't think mental health battles excuse her behaviour. And the IVF clinic she attended have ALOT to be held accountable for.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s had a bit of reality with the baby last night but you can tell she’s pissy that she couldn’t just shove a soother into the baby’s mouth and walk off 🙄

Reactions: 7
She looked annoyed this morning. How will she cope if last night was the start of a bad patch? My daughter slept 11-12 hours from 6 weeks-6 months & has rarely slept through since. She’s nearly 3. I went through a little over a year of her waking during the night for up to 3 hours. It’s getting better now but Lisa needs to mentally prepare herself for the fact that not all babies sleep. The last couple of weeks have lulled her into a false sense of perfection but so much will happen over the next few months that will throw everything up in the air. Vaccines, illness, growth spurts & teething.

Reactions: 5
Jesus I’d give anything for another baby & here she is moaning & not cuddling
I'd give anything for some cuddles with my daughter! She's 1 1/2 and never wants cuddles with anyone except her dad 😂
Baby cuddles are just the best! I can't see how this woman who so badly wanted a child can't be bothered to pick them up and give them all the hugs! :cry:

Reactions: 1
She’s had a bit of reality with the baby last night but you can tell she’s pissy that she couldn’t just shove a soother into the baby’s mouth and walk off 🙄
She's not pleased, definitely no baby cuddles today because they were bold

• Sad
The child has a tongue tie, get it seen to, that’s why she’s grunting and why she’s got reflux…also why she can’t keep in the dummy, you dummy!

On another note, Remaining_Hopefull is pregnant she did a test and got a positive result. Let’s hope she won’t be a headmelt like this one
These people share far too early don’t the
She looked annoyed this morning. How will she cope if last night was the start of a bad patch? My daughter slept 11-12 hours from 6 weeks-6 months & has rarely slept through since. She’s nearly 3. I went through a little over a year of her waking during the night for up to 3 hours. It’s getting better now but Lisa needs to mentally prepare herself for the fact that not all babies sleep. The last couple of weeks have lulled her into a false sense of perfection but so much will happen over the next few months that will throw everything up in the air. Vaccines, illness, growth spurts & teething.
all over this. It’s so true. My baby fed amazingly for the first few weeks then he went to tit and he’s been a tit feeder since.
also, my 5 year old still doesn’t sleep so yeah …. Enjoy it while it lasts Lisa cause one thing thats guaranteed with children is once you think you have something cracked, something else comes storming in to tit all over your parade.
So yeah…hope you got your extra naps this morning

These people share far too early don’t the
They really do. She shared everything even the negative tests in fairness but it is so early to be so excited with cardigans and hats. Chemical pregnancies are so common that's why you're advised to wait until after missed period or in the case of IVF a 2ww. I think fair enough after a scan to confirm there is a baby in situ fair enough but earlier is just mad.

All these fertility huns are odd. Only one I actually love following and find very genuine is Aine Lynch. She is so grounded about it all. Really hope she gets her happy ending.

Reactions: 7
They really do. She shared everything even the negative tests in fairness but it is so early to be so excited with cardigans and hats. Chemical pregnancies are so common that's why you're advised to wait until after missed period or in the case of IVF a 2ww. I think fair enough after a scan to confirm there is a baby in situ fair enough but earlier is just mad.

All these fertility huns are odd. Only one I actually love following and find very genuine is Aine Lynch. She is so grounded about it all. Really hope she gets her happy ending.
Why the hell would she put that all over Instagram. He wasn't even there with her so I'm assuming that was all fake her crying etc..... like wtf who would come online and announce that and her only 6 days after Prague. Do these people have any friends or family to tell them cop the hell on !

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why the hell would she put that all over Instagram. He wasn't even there with her so I'm assuming that was all fake her crying etc..... like wtf who would come online and announce that and her only 6 days after Prague. Do these people have any friends or family to tell them cop the hell on !
She is about 9 days pregnant.It is absolutely mad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.